• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Because we both do equally bad in tourney, so whoever wins is the one that sandbags more in tourney....

don't question our logic.

defsithe

Smash Ace
Shank and I have finally decided to settle who's the biggest sandbagger in the RGV. $20 MM. Saturday night. His Wolf/Failco/Wario/Lucario against my Marth. BF, SV, FD, PS1 and YI. Whoever takes the most stocks wins.

Any bets?
i go random and forfeit matches to andilex, and only play melee. mikey for biggest sandbagger XD

also sorry frank u logged off before i was ready to go eat :/

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
@ DAD

Dude yea,really good games. I guess I was way higher then I think I was since it took me an 1hr to get there lol. **** it I really need to get back into. But for not playing in as long as i have, tell me man did I hold it down? I mean I ain't great but moonwalk reverse knee has to count for something lol!
Anyways appreciate the help after, thanks for that. And deff see you round for some more smashing.

I need a teammate for weslaco...any takers???
I'm down, I play rob. I'll deffinately go to a Weslaco tourney. When is it though, going home this weekend.

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
Haha oh wow, upload those games vs andilex and post them onthe critque my diddy thread
Sometime later. I've been trying to find out why I can't record audio for some reason. I might just sell off my current recording setup and just go for a bigger/better one.

Also I'm surprised none of you are asking Andilex as a partner especially you Broly. Unless you don't take pity for him.

"Dad"

Smash Rookie
@ DAD

Dude yea,really good games. I guess I was way higher then I think I was since it took me an 1hr to get there lol. **** it I really need to get back into. But for not playing in as long as i have, tell me man did I hold it down? I mean I ain't great but moonwalk reverse knee has to count for something lol!
Anyways appreciate the help after, thanks for that. And deff see you round for some more smashing.

yea man, sorry for being a bit rough with my falcon, i litterally went pro that day. and that reverse knee was too **** sexy haha! we gotta play doubles @tournament's all darkrain/silentspectre style

Chaosgriffin

Smash Ace
Sometime later. I've been trying to find out why I can't record audio for some reason. I might just sell off my current recording setup and just go for a bigger/better one.

Also I'm surprised none of you are asking Andilex as a partner especially you Broly. Unless you don't take pity for him.
Andilex!!!!!!!!!!
Team Kong!
With a banana I have an infinite! o.O

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
@ DAD

yea man, sorry for being a bit rough with my falcon, i litterally went pro that day. and that reverse knee was too **** sexy haha! we gotta play doubles @tournament's all darkrain/silentspectre style
Ohhh ****. You think? hmmmm. I'm down. Two dudes coming out of nowhere. Yours would be all fast and faaaded lol. pullin stunts left and right.Mine would be all slow and blooown making slow *** combos and highlight plays lol. I'm down. get into that money with me into brawl.

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
@ DAD

will lets play some melee,

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
dont put the vids of me and broly, dey were garbage like magiks diddy and gonzalo's farts

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
i am looking forward for my bioangry revival of redemption remixed and replayed,

everybody better be there ima tear it up!!!
Stop it.

what time is this tourney estimated to end?
You know it'll end late and there will be that one person that occasionally decides to hold things back. Not saying anything to that of course but it's become common.

dont put the vids of me and broly, dey were garbage like magiks diddy and gonzalo's farts
As much as I don't want to I think you could get help off of it. I won't post them publicly here. Also I laughed at Magik's Diddy.

Who wants to buy a capture card for $35 with CD's and all. Apparently mine only works on XP/Vista.

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
That's fine, it just doesn't work for what I have now. I'll give it to you when you get back, also I'm not including the splitters since I use them for other things. Any TV that has an output would work fine, it's what I have been using for awhile. I know one of your TVs has one when I spotted it for recording matches in the past tournaments.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
GUERO JOIN ME IN bECOMING A SMASH LORd
!ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!r!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lo
party party join us join us

ahhh.... its been a while since we had some good old andilex spam.

I miss you nakama <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom