• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Everybody who wants to be in it puts in a dollar and then we put their name in a hat and draw for crews, or what?

Broly

Smash Lord
Everybody who wants to be in it puts in a dollar and then we put their name in a hat and draw for crews, or what?
no, You and derk will be captains of each side, since its ya'll tourny. each person chooses a person untill everyone has been picked. Rules are as follows

1st match is random. Incoming player may choose a stage, but if so, the opponent may switch character. if player chooses random, then opponent must stay. Neutrals are only Battlefield, Final, and Smashville. no timer will be put, but ALL characters cannot exceed a ledgegrab of 40.

Reizilla

no, You and derk will be captains of each side, since its ya'll tourny. each person chooses a person untill everyone has been picked. Rules are as follows

1st match is random. Incoming player may choose a stage, but if so, the opponent may switch character. if player chooses random, then opponent must stay. Neutrals are only Battlefield, Final, and Smashville. no timer will be put, but ALL characters cannot exceed a ledgegrab of 40.
Hmm, that sounds good. Anybody else up for this? Derk?

Remember though, this can only happen if the tourney goes fast and smoothly, so bring set-ups!!

Magik0722

Smash Champion
Predictions

singles
1st: Magik
2nd: Vorguen
3rd: Shlike
4th: Andilex
5th: Broly
5th: Syoudous

Low tier singles
2nd: who cares

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, that sounds good. Anybody else up for this? Derk?

Remember though, this can only happen if the tourney goes fast and smoothly, so bring set-ups!!
sure im for it, but like you said it depends on how smoothly the tourney goes.

right now between me, dan, frank, and baron we have 4 setups.

i hear mikey can maybe bring two tv's and one wii? i can get another wii.

so that kinda makes 6 setups so far...

if your going to be a good friend and bring a setup let us know :)

Reizilla

You guys know how many are coming for sure in each car? I know shank's has 5, plus jake, anyone going with him? who else?

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
HERE IS THE DEAL FOR TEH CARS 2 KINGSVILLE

To my understanding we are possibly limiting the cars to TWO vehicles going, making it about 10 people, at the most. This is all still tentative on who wants to go and IS FOR SURE GOING...

people that are not 100% that i know off...

mysysdsys
nothx
vash?
vickey?
j?

we need 100% confirmation to figure out if we need to roll out in TWO or THREE cars of people. Two SUVs that are going can fit quite a few TVs and setups, so at least, I assume we are taking four -6 set ups. Jake has two, i have one, then plus magiks ungodly amount of equipment...yeah

as far as gas, i discussed it with Vorgy and we agreed that it is best to POOL the gas money between all vehicles and split it between everybody going...to make it super super fair. is there any objection to this?

but yeah, basically, super duper confirmed...let's make a list...

Shank
Magik
Andilex
Murdr
Shlike
Vorguen
Guero
Jake (weslaco guy taking car)
Broly

WHO ELSE??

and yes shlike, if you could come to weslaco saturday night, we could just smash and whatever at danny's and take off early in the morning, that would be the best/most convinient thing to do for all of us.

shlike

Smash Ace
no broly it was either gonna be wednesday night or friday night i'm not sure if i'll have a get togethre on friday dunno yet and k shank that sounds great i'll do that

Reizilla

Good news, guys. According to the weather report, it will not be raining in Kingsville on Sunday!!!

Broly

Smash Lord
HERE IS THE DEAL FOR TEH CARS 2 KINGSVILLE

To my understanding we are possibly limiting the cars to TWO vehicles going, making it about 10 people, at the most. This is all still tentative on who wants to go and IS FOR SURE GOING...

people that are not 100% that i know off...

mysysdsys
nothx
vash?
vickey?
j?

we need 100% confirmation to figure out if we need to roll out in TWO or THREE cars of people. Two SUVs that are going can fit quite a few TVs and setups, so at least, I assume we are taking four -6 set ups. Jake has two, i have one, then plus magiks ungodly amount of equipment...yeah

as far as gas, i discussed it with Vorgy and we agreed that it is best to POOL the gas money between all vehicles and split it between everybody going...to make it super super fair. is there any objection to this?

but yeah, basically, super duper confirmed...let's make a list...

Shank
Magik
Andilex
Murdr
Shlike
Vorguen
Guero
Jake (weslaco guy taking car)
Broly

WHO ELSE??

and yes shlike, if you could come to weslaco saturday night, we could just smash and whatever at danny's and take off early in the morning, that would be the best/most convinient thing to do for all of us.
What you mean pool gas money? it should only be determined by car and how many ppl going. For example- I'm going with Vorgy, vicky, J, guero and papi [lol]. 6 in 1 car goin to kingsville and back should be 3 bucks a person. my van goes to mcallen and back w/ 20 so it should be fine. asking for more than 5 is dumb. Pool wont be fair to those who start closer to kingsville than those from bville

Reizilla

Weslaco and Bville are the same distance cause you have to go through Harlingen anyway.

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
I now have faith in Broly and Papi doing well in tournament.

Vash is still a monster with Ike though.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
pax i'm still the only one in the crew who's taken a set off of you in tourney

roflmao
Vash

Predictions

singles
2nd: Vorguen
3rd: Shlike
4th: Andilex
5th: Broly
5th: Syoudous

Low tier singles
2nd: who cares
WTF... I HAVE BEEN RATED HIGH?

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

this is the first time in RGV tournament history I have been predicted above 5th place.. LOL!

Predictions:

1.) Pax (even though i am not going i am still somehow gonna end up)
2.) Magik
3.) Andilex
4.) Broly
5.) Vorgy
6.) Shlike
That's more like it :)

ok my vote goes to Vorgy....but **** loads.

broly you are witness that he busts out his **** everywhere.

For example the time that you said : DUDE I THOUGHT IT WAS ONE OF THOSE TAIL THINGS PPL WHERE WEARING (at the convention)

Vorgy - **** bust - out moment.....Andilex would never do that.....or would he?
Yeah... I've never seen Andilex's ***** wtf... you can't claim to be gay if you're not willing to show your penis

Ojih~Sama said:
can i nominate derk as the widest crew member? O.o

oh and i guess i'll cast a vote on vourgy....andi nvr asked how big my pen0r was nor did he steal my chick at the rave...thats pretty gay in my book there
GET WOMAN JACKED!!!! (it's only epic because she was black)

Vorguen

Smash Champion
EPIC STORY OF EPIC PROPORTIONS TIME

So the story begins with me skipping class to go on an epic date with MSYDS at the movies and watch "How to wash your dragon" or something like that, it was hard to remember with the sex going on.

So me and the Skyoudous finish and (dinner concluded as well) decided..

well... it was time to drop Syoudous off home. On our way to his house, we're feeling a bit "legit" and quite "greenroom" pretty much "straight up, right here dude, straight up dude, right here".

So.... In honor and memory of our Virgin Mary and her most Zealous follower Francisco "Pax" Espinoza, me and Syoudous, on Thursday April 15, decided to...

GO TO THE BEACH.

So, we decide to keep driving on Boca chica, until we get to the FUCKING beach. After what was 20-30 minutes of driving through PITCH DARK no-man's / Texas chainsaw massacre land, we see a sign

"PAVEMENTED ROAD ENDS IN 1000 FEET"

Ohhhhh shiiiiiiit!!!! so I slam the breaks, and manage to not land our arsenals in the OCEAN. So we get down, pitch black, and start making our way down the beach.

After about 20-30 encounters against Tentacools, Shellders, and Cloysters, we meet our FUCKING match!

TENTACRUEL

-A Wild Tentacruel has Appeared!

VORGUEN + SYOUDOUS looking at the beach... close their eyes and yell...:

"For Pax!"

Vorguen

*takes tentacruel to the beach, uses SURF"

Syoudous

*Dynamite Punch*

Tentacruel is confused!

Vorguen + Syoudous

U-Tilt -> shuttle loop combo

TENTACRUEL HAS FAINTED.

(Tentacruel's remains have been captured by Syoudous's camera)

So we then realize, we are a mile and a half away from the car, and there is absolutely NO light, and it is pitch dark. So we make our way back dodging more cloysters and tentacools, and we finally found the car. We decided, it is not enough, we have to have a real reason for GOING TO THE BEACH.

So we took our respective sides, unzipped our pants, and took a piss.

That's right, me and Syoudous, went to the Beach, TO TAKE A PISS.

For Pax.

Broly

Smash Lord
na, dude stop acting all cool wasting our time on a fake story. i talked to syoudous on msn wednesday n he was sick all day. coooooooooooooool story bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom