• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

banehollow3789

Smash Rookie
my uncle just bought his daughters a 40 inch hd tv from blackfriday so hes selling a tv for 20 bucks, just thought id post since were always looking for more tvs, incase someone wants it

banehollow3789

Smash Rookie
how did someone that i have to carry in doubles gonna make pr *sigh* haha j/k vorgy gj on pr, broly where u at bro? vorgy for crew leader imo

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Apparently that's a joke PR, because Samboner and Jumpman only went to one tournament, and so they're not eligible because of inactivity and lack of enough tournaments to assess whether they are making it or not. Apparently they were put on there just to mess with people.

So, everyone is moving 2 spots higher, that's what a couple people told me. We'll find out for sure tomorrow, supposedly I'm 13 not 15. :)

Either way, I'm finally on it! The number doesn't matter, I'm shooting for top 10 next time. WOOT

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Okay Jei I'll let you know. Just get on WoW and like come over or something we'll play some WoW / Brawl.

INOOOOOOOOOOOOORITE? lol

Esca, are you with GNES or something? Or are you just trying to make him namesearch everywhere? lol

D

Dragy

Ever wondered how to get meta-information in an instant? Take photos just by making the gesture, get an "about me" about someone right on their chest when you shake their hand, or check the balance in your bank account just by holding your debit card.

Check out "SixthSense" - A new technology developed by Pranav Mistry, an MIT student. This stuff should come out in about 3-5 years and will be as cheap as an iphone :psycho:

Link - http://www.pranavmistry.com/projects/sixthsense/

Take a look at the first video on the page. It is a presentation by Pranav about the invention.

D

Dragy

learning the meta-game and a few mind games ya know. Just getting ready for the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom