• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vickey

Smash Cadet
triple post time

a wise brawler once said "AN expression of true love or raw hatred, of purest faith or mortal sin, of courageous loyalty or selfish cowardice: The act of suicide has meant many things to many people through history, from the fifth-century Christian martyrs to the Samurais’ hara-kiri to more recent literary divas, Hemingway, Plath, Sexton."

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman
triple post time

a wise brawler once said "AN expression of true love or raw hatred, of purest faith or mortal sin, of courageous loyalty or selfish cowardice: The act of suicide has meant many things to many people through history, from the fifth-century Christian martyrs to the Samurais’ hara-kiri to more recent literary divas, Hemingway, Plath, Sexton."
thx Socrates :p

and my story of how i got into brawl: me, hewb, ponchis, and adrian (ponchis´s brother) all played smash 64 (i mained link). it was THE game for N64. we played for hours and hours playing 10 stock matches, no bs. i guess you could call us the "primos" crew because we got together for the soul perpose of playing smash. Then melee came along (now i mained young link) and to us it was the game of the century, and we still played 10 stock matches. lol combo
when brawl was released, it lasted for a few weeks and then the crew died out. :( i got sooooo emo. a few years later i came back from virginia during the summer, and one day hewb started hyping a brawl tournament he was going to (bf4) for about a week. then at the last minute when he was about to go to bf4 i said "im going too" and thats how i got into brawl

banehollow3789

Smash Rookie
alll lateeeee anyways just wanted to say, told u ******s my bison was beast haha also since everyones getting all sentimental and what not

i used to play wc3 competitively and the race i played was undead, my favorite hero choice was this hero called a dreadlord and the most memorable name for the rng names was banehollow so there u go =P and the numbers are from my birthday march 7 1989 so 3789

i started playing smash cause i was at luiz crack house for a marvel tourney and wes and brawly showed up, ***** me and then i started going to wes to play, later on i realized broly was telling people i was a scrub haha anyways thats it for me, after ****loads of matches i became good enough to take broly and his scrub marth, the rest is history <3

Vickey

Smash Cadet
my smash story, aka the best one

so like of course you all know, brawl coming out like this one day

and i totally wanted it like nao *****

and so me and herby were like "QUE ONDA GWEI" and i was like "NONE MUCH BRE"

then we heard there was gonna be a midnight release of brawl, in a gamestop like in mcallen,

SO TEH herpy and i went in his car (the one that 'vanished' and now has a white one)

and we like went and there was

Vickey

Smash Cadet
and so like, there was only like 30 copies and like 100 person line, so we like ****ing cut

and got in, and said woah woah woah...are we sure we want to spend 60 bucks on this new smash game that might not be good...

or 20 easy bucks on Vex for xbox1...

brawl > all

then we bought it, hauled ***, ran a red light and played a link vs pit first match which i lost to herby.

C 2the loud

Smash Cadet
you dont make any sense. I should get all the johns in the world if i dont play the game but whatever i still place higher than you no sweat. <3

@Fro your bison is pretty good. =P

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman
you dont make any sense. I should get all the johns in the world if i dont play the game but whatever i still place higher than you no sweat. <3

@Fro your bison is pretty good. =P
yea you place higher when you dont face me in singles

k ill make sure to just practice the day before the next tourney. that way ill **** guer... errr everyone haha

everyone from kingsville? haha

<3

apperently everybody is getting ***** next tourney :p

Broly

Smash Lord
this is fro btw lol guero talking like if i didnt **** his ****, im a scrub i practice like once a month and u still got 5-0'd haha and sorry cloud placed higher then u and actually beats me so u lose =P

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
my brawl story,
well i played first 64,
then melee,
got brawl after a melee tourny at cyber comics,
started off with ness and diddy...i love his side b, i like spreading aids!!!!
then went king ddd,
ha then pit,
now im stuck with diddy kong,

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
my brawl story,
well i played first 64,
then melee,
got brawl after a melee tourny at cyber comics,
started off with ness and diddy...i love his side b, i like spreading aids!!!!
then went king ddd,
ha then pit,
now im stuck with diddy kong,
cool story bro,

;)
wink wink pax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom