• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HEWB

Smash Rookie
Fro, i have mastered my lucario match up and ill MM you for the beashtest Bishon.
(it will be a brawl match)

GET HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
alright i gotsome hype news.

Veta went to bf7 not knowing how to play brawl.
after only a day of practice, he got better than cammy.
hes going to batb and with a day of practice there i think he will reach broly level sooooooooo

GET HYPE!!!!!!!!!
i swear , everything you say or post has been said before in the history of smashboards.
hype
hype
HYPE
fukkn-A

banehollow3789

Smash Rookie
i would like guero to know one more time, thats the first time ive played in 2 months or more and u still got wtf pwned, ur not even ready to beat scrubs let alone talk ****. no ones bison is more beastly then mine and ill gladly prove it at a brawlfest sf tourney! until u win a single match from me ur not allowed to hype **** guero, ur low tier on the low tier smashers list.

ok finally syoudous teaming with u eventually is gonna be way 2 much fun, we always laugh and dont take the game really seriously so theres no pressure which = more fun =P just dont verbally 3 stock anyone like u did at this brawlfest. lollll sorry vorgy <3

Broly

Smash Lord
fro changes the rules on everything to get away from losing a bet.

''lets do 3/5 cpt falcon ditto in melee for food'' i 4 stock him...up 2/0...switches to fox.

shlike

Smash Ace
i would like guero to know one more time, thats the first time ive played in 2 months or more and u still got wtf pwned, ur not even ready to beat scrubs let alone talk ****. no ones bison is more beastly then mine and ill gladly prove it at a brawlfest sf tourney! until u win a single match from me ur not allowed to hype **** guero, ur low tier on the low tier smashers list.

ok finally syoudous teaming with u eventually is gonna be way 2 much fun, we always laugh and dont take the game really seriously so theres no pressure which = more fun =P just dont verbally 3 stock anyone like u did at this brawlfest. lollll sorry vorgy <3
if guero is low tier then i am bottom tier

banehollow3789

Smash Rookie
fro changes the rules on everything to get away from losing a bet.

''lets do 3/5 cpt falcon ditto in melee for food'' i 4 stock him...up 2/0...switches to fox.
lol in my defense i 3-0'd your marth captain marth haha get ***** guey! and dont worry ill buy you food after brawlfest, since pax is gonna take all the first place money ROFL!!! get ***** again.

and ill talk **** for you in doubles pax lol and depending who you play in singles, like broly or vorgy get pwned, and sometimes magic haha but i wont **** talk syoudous or andilex / herby <3

o btw you changed the rules on the "hold my controler till i pick it up" match so were even. on a friendly note brawly tell me when your new deck gets in =) so i can play you with your old deck or something hah

banehollow3789

Smash Rookie
Stfu Fro, get raapppeeed In melee!

=]

Who's that Vash Guy? Pretty Top tier stuff
2 1 stocks and a 2 stock isnt ***** :( but yea i need falco practice vs you or pax, not danilo and wes LOL

and who wants to side bet that bio papi turns to emo papi when he loses to some garbage player like guero

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman

Next time i see you were gonna MM for endless **** talk

if guero is low tier then i am bottom tier
<3 awesome man love for you tonight ;)

I'm ok with this
by now people should know that with out you saying it

2 1 stocks and a 2 stock isnt ***** :( but yea i need falco practice vs you or pax, not danilo and wes LOL

and who wants to side bet that bio papi turns to emo papi when he loses to some garbage player like guero
kk calm down, we only need one cloud. :laugh:

(<3 cloud)

C 2the loud

Smash Cadet
Stfu Fro, get raapppeeed In melee!

=]

Who's that Vash Guy? Pretty Top tier stuff
*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***f ag *** fa gfa gfa gfa gfa gfa gfa gfa g*** ***f agf *** ***f agf afg agf agf afg afg afgaf gaf gfa gfa gfa gfa gfa g*** *********************fgafgagfsdgfdsgfdsf******fgafgafgafgfgagfga

i guess i dont give falco practice fro? </3

**** PIT

Vorguen

Smash Champion
LMAO I missed so much on this thread.. Pax's "internet tough guy" made me laugh.

Also Fro stop hating on me already! :mad:

I'm putting you vs Pax first round next BF and forfeiting my first round to face you in losers!

:mad: lol

Broly

Smash Lord
*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***f ag *** fa gfa gfa gfa gfa gfa gfa gfa g*** ***f agf *** ***f agf afg agf agf afg afg afgaf gaf gfa gfa gfa gfa gfa g*** *********************fgafgagfsdgfdsgfdsf******fgafgafgafgfgagfga

i guess i dont give falco practice fro? </3

**** PIT
this has to end cloud. he even has a gf now. idc if you hate his music, its not a reason to hate. if your still mad at the whole car incident, it was him AND eli. eli did more by actually trying to move you. its childish to go so far as to name call him behind his back, but even go online about it. he does ''questionable'' stuff, but hes not at valentinos or holding a guys hand. hes with a girl so drop the whole ''vash is gay'' crap.

Vorgy- syoudous won fool. go justin timberlake about it and cry me a river, LOL. I FKING LOVE MSKYDS. COS HONESTLY HE REALLY SLIGHTLY WIN REA-QUIK WHILE GIVING THE SYOUDOUS REPORT ON HOW MANY BUGS HIT THE WINDSHIELD AND TAKING YOUR TREATS BY NOT SANDBAGGING AND YELLING YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

C 2the loud

Smash Cadet
lololololololololol sorry broly, but he will never ever be the cool vash i used to know =[. Now hes all power puffed girl upped (if that makes sense o.o). If i was still mad about that car thing i wouldnt be talking to eli now would I? He has changed completely in every little detail. He thinks he is the **** in everything and it gets kind of annoying to play even a friendly with him. Basically if you play him in a game you will NEVER legitly beat him. Either you were trying to hard or it was luck.

I tried to deal with it but heres what happened with the car incident. Whenever Vash was in the passenger seat he got to play his music, but the ONE time i'm there, i cant even listen to one song and that really pissed me off. Its really annoying not being able to do certain things because I am "10" >.> Its like a big STFU in my face. So thats why I will never travel upstate for tourneys again.

Broly

Smash Lord
happens to everyone. you have an ipod. this isnt a reason to hate anyone. hes changed, but its his likes/dislikes. your the same in halo so dont complain. hes like that in melee cos hes a top player. fro does it [idk why, hes garbage] axel, pax, me we all act like big shists cos it fun. he destroyed axel n fro yesterday w/o even touching the game in weeks. hes a beast. yea he needs somethings to change, but hes family. no need to hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom