• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

"Dad"

Smash Rookie
haha if you all do the poke sig shi*, i have every right to be charizard. Since i received his 1st edition card in my 1st pack of pokemon cards ever, back in jr high school :p. no joke, true story

Vorguen

Smash Champion
haha if you all do the poke sig shi*, i have every right to be charizard. Since i received his 1st edition card in my 1st pack of pokemon cards ever, back in jr high school :p. no joke, true story
Haha make yours then Will. :p

YOU'RE NoT THE GANON MAIN GTFO
I'm confused... :(

no i aint lookin down, but i see no one above me
De que hablas? jaja

thats what she said
:O Andisex get your pokemon sig. :D

RRRAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im gonna peel ur bannannas andilex!!!!!!
Guero being dirty.. lol

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
i had a charizard once, but shank was jealous...

very

very
very

jealous

Vorguen

Smash Champion
pure pinche joteando en este forum
And lots of pocheando too. :p

i was never that lucky w/ booster packs lol :(

i still managed to make some good decks though
Dude I never bought any pokemon cards I always got them from my friends that had a bunh of uncommons and trashy cards repeated and they'd give them to me then in elementary I'd go up to a kid with like a rare and I'd convince him that 5 cheap *** cards were more valuable lol and I'd get it.

Ironically the only time we ever bought cards was my mom bougt us 3 decks, one for me, one for vickey, and one for my sister (I have no idea why she just did) and mine got a holographic Dragonite, My sister got a holographic Alakazam, and my brother got a holographic Blastoise.

We were like WTF??????? lol

Reizilla

Dude I never bought any pokemon cards I always got them from my friends that had a bunh of uncommons and trashy cards repeated and they'd give them to me then in elementary I'd go up to a kid with like a rare and I'd convince him that 5 cheap *** cards were more valuable lol and I'd get it.

Ironically the only time we ever bought cards was my mom bougt us 3 decks, one for me, one for vickey, and one for my sister (I have no idea why she just did) and mine got a holographic Dragonite, My sister got a holographic Alakazam, and my brother got a holographic Blastoise.

lawl
10lawls

Vorguen

Smash Champion

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
i had a charizard once, but shank was jealous...

very

very
very

jealous

dude me and my little bro would fight over cards all the time lol

you sure they werent fake decks? i dont remember those cards ever being in starter decks ever

Reizilla

oh
thank
goodness
i
thought
i
had
lost
you
for
a
second
there
sorry

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman

how do you rember that? lol

Also somebody needs to see the total change in hotness in Anne Wilson...

The SUPER HOT era:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpkitLUbeEg (Heart - Barracuda)

The bleh era:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQcQnDFhjxo (Heart - Never)

The Holy ****ing **** what the **** just happened era:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYbyCIxSY_w (Craz on you - Live in 2000)

All of her music is still amazing though.

i was eating vorguen!!!

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
Derk look at the Anne Wilson videos I posted... and the "change" lol.

Because when you do... I dedicate this song to you... ;)

You better listen to it in it's entirety.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50dywtJ7csA

Edit: LOL HAI SUSPACT!
i know shes gained alot of weight! but like you said it doesnt change the fact that she made good music.

and dude have you ever listened to those lyrics? that story is messed up! lolololol

lololololololololololololololololololol no it didnt. 2005-2007 best years. melee and pokemon tournaments= too good.
haha my damage swap deck > all decks!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom