• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

paco27291

Smash Rookie
ok guys so there has been alot of s-hit talk around, i mean guys we are all a crew and this is a game, yea talking smack is a part of it but there are limits to it after people start getting mad and hostile, broly i know ur prolly the only guy i talk smack to and sorry for that, and also guys sorry if i offended any of u in the past

Broly

Smash Lord
it was a dollar tourny pax, i lost to omega cos i went lucas. i dont care wat ppl say. i only tried against syoudous n herby

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
crazy results. sorry couldnt make it with reigun we had more important obligation johns.

congrats to herby and andilex for finally coming out on top!

shlike

Smash Ace
ok guys so there has been alot of s-hit talk around, i mean guys we are all a crew and this is a game, yea talking smack is a part of it but there are limits to it after people start getting mad and hostile, broly i know ur prolly the only guy i talk smack to and sorry for that, and also guys sorry if i offended any of u in the past
+10000000000000000000000 cool points

Vorguen

Smash Champion
I liked it but I would have preferred stage striking. I felt I had a 2/3 chance to fight in a bad stage the two times I played King DDD.

Other than that I don't mind having two bans even if it isn't the standard.

defsithe

Smash Ace
it was a dollar tourny pax, i lost to omega cos i went lucas. i dont care wat ppl say. i only tried against syoudous n herby
TIER JOHNS. thats like me saying i lose to shady cuz i play pikachu :laugh:

my marth>>>>>>>>>>>>shadys marth that is all. hahahahaha....seriously.

defsithe

Smash Ace
yeah i no i was busying playing with me nieces and nephew. but i played him afterwards at rey. meleeeee!

C 2the loud

Smash Cadet
I am not going to anymore tournaments due to this one reason.
I cannot have fun playing that game, especially in friendlys. Everyone takes a match as if they are going to die if they dont win. I tried to deal with it, but it got really annoying yesterday. Also I cannot go through one game without getting **** for how bad I am or that I suck. I know its friendly trash talk, but some people dont know the level between friendly and serious. I am not going to name anyone.

It was fun playing games with all of you yesterday. Pax looks like you need a partner for batb.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
I don't play Brawl very serious in local tournies anymore, I use them as a learning experience for when I go upstate.

I understand what you mean Cloud, and I hope you change your mind eventually.

<3

paco27291

Smash Rookie
I am not going to anymore tournaments due to this one reason.
I cannot have fun playing that game, especially in friendlys. Everyone takes a match as if they are going to die if they dont win. I tried to deal with it, but it got really annoying yesterday. Also I cannot go through one game without getting **** for how bad I am or that I suck. I know its friendly trash talk, but some people dont know the level between friendly and serious. I am not going to name anyone.

It was fun playing games with all of you yesterday. Pax looks like you need a partner for batb.
aww come on cloud!!! dont quit on me!!! i never trash talk to u, and if i do its real mild and u always respond back with trash talking me too haha, come on dude!!!

Vorguen

Smash Champion
LOLOLOLOL... my conversation with Syoudous over MSN on my phone:

Vorguen:
Broly?
Our king?

Syoudous:
the king

Vorguen:
The chosen one?

Syoudous:
our savior
our loyal one.

Vorguen:
The venerated one.
The exalted one.
The one we have betrothed our souls to.

Syoudous:
I cannot make fun of our king, the loyal one.

Vorguen:
His majesty, the revered one.
The embodiment of royalty, our king.

Syoudous:
I cannot make fun of the royal one.

Vorguen:
We are not making fun, we are worshipping our emperor, the holy one.
The beloved one.
Our baron, our overlord.

Syoudous:
The king who shall not be named for he is too worthy of us.

Vorguen:
I would gladly trade immortal life for victory in his eyes.
Our majesty, our king, a mere commoner like me could never understand the nobility of our supreme ruler.

Syoudous:
Sacrifices are not worthy to him.

Vorguen:
Our lives are no more meaningful than a bug's alongside him.
One day I wish but to be worthy of being named from my emperor's lips.

defsithe

Smash Ace
does this mean cloud wont be playing melee anymore?? cuz cloud's falco is so beautiful. u cant quit melee cloud.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Cloud probably needs a break. Our crew is barely healing from long periods of nothing but **** talk and people being mean. Hopefully that goes away so everyone can enjoy themselves and help each other out like before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom