• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Papi24

Smash Rookie
alright i guess this is my turn to apologize you guys....

i am really sorry for everything i've caused in the crew the much hate, the trash talk.... its fun but i know ive passed its limits. as much as i say i quit yall know i still carry the brawl memories on the back of my mind and still have the desire to go to many tournies. yall dont know this but i really have been wanting to go to a tourney its just that ive been real busy with many things latley and dont have the extra money to have fun with yal and also the fact that i havent practicedl. i cant wait til we all hang out and eat afterwards laughing and enjoying the night. i also look forward to going upstate and representing the crew. i am always proud of u guys when i hear how good yall do in the north. once again i am sorry for everything. i love everyone in this thread believe me. and mami.... get ready for some dirty stuff. and broly u know i love u the most out of everyone

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
dont forget vorgy that were supposed to team up for my kingsville tourney! :)

.....whenever that happens :ohwell:......
dood im so going!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

when are they gonna be?

i thinking of having scrubfest 3 next sat, not this sat,

and ill have setups, and more will be provided,
more room, snacks, more pppl,

planning it ahead of time,

:D

im not gonna get stranded at mcallen again with my car breaking down, sorry guys,
wont happen again,

idk why it was a one dollar tourny? but we need more tournies so we can improve,

personally, i think im improving by goin to more tournies, even if they are local,
syoudous,shank,shlike,vorguen, in my eyes all of you have gotten better, oh and magik too,

more scrubfests coming soon,
and they will be nothing like the first,
but better, and with more sex,

and im gonna win them all,
maybe wit better rules, like i prefer a 8 minute timer, make fd a counterpick,

and i will save the rgv from king broly's wrath,

paco27291

Smash Rookie
alright i guess this is my turn to apologize you guys....

i am really sorry for everything i've caused in the crew the much hate, the trash talk.... its fun but i know ive passed its limits. as much as i say i quit yall know i still carry the brawl memories on the back of my mind and still have the desire to go to many tournies. yall dont know this but i really have been wanting to go to a tourney its just that ive been real busy with many things latley and dont have the extra money to have fun with yal and also the fact that i havent practicedl. i cant wait til we all hang out and eat afterwards laughing and enjoying the night. i also look forward to going upstate and representing the crew. i am always proud of u guys when i hear how good yall do in the north. once again i am sorry for everything. i love everyone in this thread believe me. and mami.... get ready for some dirty stuff. and broly u know i love u the most out of everyone
good going papi, we all love u and miss you, i just see u at school dude, we have to hang out whenever u have time, and u better at least try to go to the tourny on oct. 31, i propose we all go egg houses afterwards with the money we win!!!! if i win $90 well freaking $90 worth of eggs hahahaha, and then we go egg brolys house hahahaha i mean um... yea random houses lol jk

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
forget brawl lets jest all play pokemans,

i want to be the very best that no one ever was,
to catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause,
pokemon!!!!oh!!!!your my best friend in the world we must defend,

i need a partner for bathb, anyone?

diddy great parnter, unless its with murdr,

oh and need a partner for the next brawlfest and scrubfests 09,

final fantasy is the best games ever,
its all about auron and tidus,
they the koolest, then squall, but he all emo about rinoa,
but he puts his gunblade ware his mouth is and becomes badass,

kindom hearts is too pro,
best story and kairi is hot and she;s mine noone take her from me!!!!!!!!!!!~!!!!

i have the best brawl hacks in the world.
muhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaa

lets fight the power and take down the king,
letz do wat flavor flav would do!!!!!!

i love michael jackeson,
and i wana play the beatles rockband so bad!!!!!!!
i wana be able to sing elanor rigby!!!!!

oh and guyz im single and love sex,
anyone?

i have a huge 8================================>--
its sexy,

ps andisex

Vorguen

Smash Champion
The Saturday after Dallas? Also I have horrible news... Shank's car is a no-go. Dallas is going to be hard now, we need confirmation on Broly's SUV.

Even then if Broly doesn't want to go in the back (he was saying he didn't this time) we will only fit 4 people including him.

Magik, myself, and Broly organized this and so I don't know how we'd select the 4th person.

Broly, since it has come to this, I ask you on behalf of all of us to pull through one more tournament for us in the back. We'll ask everyone to pack extra light, and take their stuff on their lap. I'll bring a sweater and crank the air to the highest or lower the window.

If you don't, this trip will be very difficult. I won't have many backup drivers for a trip much longer than we are accustomed to. On top of that a lot of people who have been dying to come won't be able to. And also gas will be so much more expensive, splitting it with 4 people instead of 6 and travelling a longer distance to begin with.

I really think that without taking 6 people this trip won't be worth it and that we should just wait. I heard the power rankings are going to be pushed to include the January Hobo so there is no rush.

So that's the only solutions that I have right now. If anyone has any ideas that might work please don't hesitate.

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman
The Saturday after Dallas? Also I have horrible news... Shank's car is a no-go. Dallas is going to be hard now, we need confirmation on Broly's SUV.

Even then if Broly doesn't want to go in the back (he was saying he didn't this time) we will only fit 4 people including him.

Magik, myself, and Broly organized this and so I don't know how we'd select the 4th person.

Broly, since it has come to this, I ask you on behalf of all of us to pull through one more tournament for us in the back. We'll ask everyone to pack extra light, and take their stuff on their lap. I'll bring a sweater and crank the air to the highest or lower the window.

If you don't, this trip will be very difficult. I won't have many backup drivers for a trip much longer than we are accustomed to. On top of that a lot of people who have been dying to come won't be able to. And also gas will be so much more expensive, splitting it with 4 people instead of 6 and travelling a longer distance to begin with.

I really think that without taking 6 people this trip won't be worth it and that we should just wait. I heard the power rankings are going to be pushed to include the January Hobo so there is no rush.

So that's the only solutions that I have right now. If anyone has any ideas that might work please don't hesitate.

maybe we can team up with the houston crew, organize a small tourney there and meet the dallas people half way.

oh and sorry about all my spamming. im on a lame laptop and if i get out of the internet it takes half an hour to get back in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom