• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
its hard to say cause we havnt seen him do much other than dodge attacks and teleport places lol

but remember he told kakashi that he wants to become complete again? maybe hes lost his ems for some reason

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
is sad i didnt get t see my RGV this tourney :(

maybe next time

where did yall stay by the way?

banehollow3789

Smash Rookie
just wanted to say gj to vash for getting 2nd and vorgy for getting 9th, vorgy proving hes obviously the crew leader with providing transportation and **** better then other candidates *broly cough* and lol at broly for saying he'd win melee then getting 5th after giving me mad **** for 3rd :laugh: get ***** guey. seriously vorgy your my idol, you proved that playing gay > real tactics haha <3 alright well hope to play with you guys soon, i should be back in a week or 2

Vorguen

Smash Champion
My Back from HOBO love for all of you!!!!!

guero everyone does,
thats why im andisex,

get the facts straight!!!!
ANDISEX!!!!

The trip wasn't the same without you!

You're one of the few that has gone to the majority of the trips haha you need to save up for the next ones!

Me and Broly remain as the only people that have gone to every RGV event / trip (except for the obvious impossibles like this harlingen tourney when we had a HOBO tourney too)

*time for don guero´s cheesey pick up line of the week* (YAAAAAAAAAY!)

Andisex can i take a picture of you? i want to show santa what i want for christmas.

<3
I missed you Guero. :(

:[[ Nuu, I don't get to see the cool South Texas guys as this HOBO because I'm not going.
Batto! I seriously looked for you. You should have mindgamed Lee Martin when I played him in Loser's bracket. haha jk, but it was a fun set. He ran the timer on me in game 3. lolz

is CT going with you? thanks for your support :]
Shank!!!

Give me the full results of the Harlingen tourney with payouts so I can update first post. :)

i suck????????? 2 words pobre ****yngvato. wut about the last time we played? 27-26 i wus ****** u soooo hard that i even started sandbagging at one point, i shouldve money matched u that day. oh and yeah i dont play the game its really embarrassing
Haha Papi talking smack. I love you Papi haha you should've come, best Ice Climbers in Texas. Also when

i sucked at scrubfest

vorgy, we need to train ALOT more.
What did you get man? We'll train for sure. :)

one piece is the best anime,
then andisex is the best person,
One Piece is too good. :D

just wanted to say gj to vash for getting 2nd and vorgy for getting 9th, vorgy proving hes obviously the crew leader with providing transportation and **** better then other candidates *broly cough* and lol at broly for saying he'd win melee then getting 5th after giving me mad **** for 3rd :laugh: get ***** guey. seriously vorgy your my idol, you proved that playing gay > real tactics haha <3 alright well hope to play with you guys soon, i should be back in a week or 2
Haha "I'm a beasht"... "I'm Bishon"

HOBO stories /memories:

Fro YOU alone were the highlight of my trip... DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN!!!! lolololol LOLOLOLOL

You have no idea man seriously the BEST part of the trip was when we were driving up to Houston and we prank called EVERYONE we knew and Vickey did his f'king PERFECT imitation of Fro LOLOLOL and so many people fell for it.

"Hey whats up man... its Fro... I'm a beasht... my lucario's a beasht... your bad" LOLOLOLOL

You should have come with us FRO though. :(

Come back already so we can play haha I got beaten by Lee's Lucario :( ... I beat his MK so he counterpicked me Lucario and on game 3 he won by running the timer on me and won by a 30% lead. haha... Get pro with Lucario so I can **** that matchup!!!!!

I felt kind of bad that I lost to Jumpman in my FIRST round. I was getting outcamped by him I was like WTF? I was completely out of my comfort zone, he was so dang good. I took him to game 3 and I swear one U-tilt from death but I couldn't survive his juggle trap. I felt better when he placed 4th though, holy crap he beat so many people and almost beat GNES and Razer.

Cloud again takes the award for the most annoying in the trip LMAO.. although on the way back when he was dead tired he didn't even make any noise it was so random. This will most likely get quoted and replied to with "go throw up dude" LOL since I threw up on the way up and got **** for throwing up from Cloud the entire trip (lol?).

Also Broly I'm really proud of you for beating UTD Zac. That was a really good accomplishment and I'm glad you're increasing the list of PR players you've beaten. Now please just camp Popo next time. haha

Also the camp Popo story is one of my favorite. So I money matched Smoom at his house and he played Ice Climbers. He took me to last stock each game and on game 2 I had him down to only Popo and I was camping him (sorry Smoom lol <3). Broly gave me massive crap for doing that he was like "Yeah camp Popo guey!". My favorite part was in match 2 against Melee1's ice climbers (which btw a matchup Broly claims he is very good at because of practice with Papi and beating H.y.l.i.a.n. aka "AdapT" lol). SO in the second match they are both down to last stock, Melee1 won the last game, and Melee1 lost his Nana. With Popo alone he beat Broly. So yeah Broly maybe next time you should take my advice and camp Popo. ;)

Fro, another thing is, HOLY CRAP you should've seen me camp this tournament. It was like a level of camp I didn't even think was possible. lol

The only person who outcamped me was Jumpman and even then I still camped. I don't know what you meant by playing gay > real tactics, I mean camping is a tactic I thought lol, and I didn't know if that and the whole idol thing was sarcasm or not but I'll take it as a compliment either way and so thank you. I tried my hardest this time and I sincerely felt I could have placed higher and that I will continue to place higher as I travel. I lost to both Jumpman and Lee Martin barely and I felt like I could have won. They beat me fair and square, no johns, but it was not impossible for me. This just tells me I have room to improve and that I can do it. :)

Also HOLY CRAP I SWEAR WE MUST HAVE LISTENED TO THAT "TRACK 17" AT LEAST 500 TIMES. lol

Also LOL @ my match against H.y.l.i.a.n. It was TOO GOOD how Vickey and Cloud were playing in the TV next to us and they went the same stage and the same characters. Vickey went Snake and put Vorgy as his tag and Cloud went IC's and went AdapT as his tag like h.y.l.i.a.n. LMAO.

Thank you Papi also for all your Ice Climbers practice and Derk for your G&W practice on Rainbow Cruise and Vickey for your overall practice on Rainbow Cruise. It allowed me to wreck my match against him and I two stocked his Ice climbers game one on Final Destination and then he counterpicked Rainbow and went G&W and got two stocked again. I played really well that set too, so thanks to everyone for cheering me on as well. Thank you to Broly as well for coaching me during my matches and keeping me calm. <3

And Low Tiers was so much fun I'm glad you watched me on Live Stream Derk and my almost 2v1 lol. I almost 2v1'd Dojo and UTD Zac in low tier doubles too. I had high % also and I killed UTD Zac's Zelda and I was going even with Dojo but he gimped me with a Falcon Knee that didn't sweet spot after my double jump and I couldn't recover.

I love all of you and I really want a smashfest really soon because I WANT TO SEE YOU ALL!!!!

<33333

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Also Harlingen Tourney 2 Scrubfest 09 Results!!!!!!!!!!!! (Full HOBO results coming soon when they are posted)

1- Syoudous (split)(Mk) (15$)
1- Andilex (split)(Diddy) (15$)
3- Shank (Wario / Falco) (3$)
4- JT
5- Don Guero (Pit)
5- "Dad"
7- NOTHX (Pit)

Also Syoudous sent me this on MSN I laughed so hard LOLOLOL.

gonzalo says (11:05 PM):
was it
60/30/10?

Syoudous says (11:05 PM):
no, it was 70/20/10

gonzalo says (11:05 PM):
and 5 dollar entry?

Syoudous says (11:05 PM):
like broly wants it
our rgv crew leader.
and savior

LMFAO

Vorguen

Smash Champion
HOBO 19 Results

RESULTS

Broly + Vash = 5th in doubles

1vs1 (low tier)

1: Bored===Ike
2: Lee Martin===Ike/Falcon
3: Xyro===SAMUS!!!!
4: Inui===Ike
5: YOSH===Yoshi
5: Vex===Bowser
7: Dojo===Falcon
7: Dkar===Ness
9: Teh Brettster===Ike
9: Jumpman===Mario
9: Magik===Pkmn T
9: A male platypus===????
13: BadNewsBear===Mario/Falcon
13: PhantomX===Ganon
13: K Prime===Ness
13: Jerm===Link
17: Gnes===Bowser/Ness
17: Aurturito Burrito===Ike
17: shlike===????
17: Hylian===Ike
17: PhoenixAlpha===Lucas
17: Bwett===Yoshi
17: Chaos Marth===????
17: Vorguen===Mario
25: Trela===Link
25: GrayFoxAustin===????
25: Ozz===Falcon/Ganon
25: Mijo===????
25: UltimateRazer===Jiggs/Samus
25: Tidus===????
25: Furbs===Yoshi
25: JINX===????
33: Deviation===????
33: Serious Cat=Zelda/Mario
33: Vicky===????
33: RedShadow===????
33: r0ni===????
33: Shlike===????
33: Kalo===Zelda
33: Riot===Ness/Falcon
33: Kingdom Come===Link
33: Tree===????
33: GreyFox===Zelda/Sonic
49: Infinity===????

WTF SHLIKE DOUBLE BRACKET??????[/b]

was the 17th place Gea's placing or what?

1vs1 (reg)

1: Dojo=Meta
2: UltimateRazer=Snake
3: Gnes===Diddy
4: Jumpman=WOLF!!!!!
5: Sethlon===Meta/Falco
5: Fogo===DDD
7: Bare Necessities===Meta/snake/marth?
7: Lee Martin===Meta
9: Bwett===Diddy/DDD
9: Melee 1===ICs/Meta
9: Trela===Lucario
9: Vorguen===Snake (non campy)
13: Ozz===Marth/Falco
13: Broly===Marth/Falco (RGV Crew's Best)
13: Furious Duffman===GW
13: Hylian===IC
17: Dekar===DIddy
17: jnig===????
17: UTDZac===GW
17: DMG===Wario
17: Aurturito Burrito===Snake
17: Vex===Bowser/GW/DDD
17: Error===Wario/Olimar
17: A male platypus===Fox/ROb?
25: Sudai
25: PHDP
25: shlike
25: Marvin
25: Jerm
25: Deviation
25: Magik
25: Bord
33: r0ni
33: Espy
33: Furbs
33: I try
33: Kown
33: KRDSonic
33: Epic Fail guy
33: K Prime
33: Vicky
33: jS
33: GDX
33: Kingdom Come
33: Kates
33: YOSH
33: PhoenixAlpha
33: Teh Brettster
49: ****in Tree
49: Tidus (aka Vash)
49: Juj
49: Tay
49: RedShadow
49: Root beer
49: Dkar
49: Cloud
49: DGP
49: Bizmal
49: Michael
49: Jessica
49: Mijo
49: Chaos Marth
49: infinity
65: Alex
65: jynx
65: PhantomX
65: p4
65: GrayFoxAustin
65: Shadow
65: Mumbo

2vs2 (low tier)

1: I want your Zair in my Butthole (Xyro and Lee Martin)===Samus+Ike
2: Furious Burrito (Duffman and Burrito)===Falcon+Ike
3: DugFinn yiffs for Tigress (Inui and Vex)===Ike+Bowser/Ganon
4: Sheep and Crow (Bear and UltimateRazer)===Mario+Jiggs
5: Captain Sexy (Dojo and UTDZac)===Falcon+Zeda
5: Wet Phantom (Bwett and PhantomX)===Yoshi+Ganon
7: The Resistance (Deviation and Phoenix Alpha)===????+Lucas
7: Ike Climbers (Bored and Teh Brettster)===Ike+Ike
9: We have big Swords (Hylian and Vash)===Ike+ike
9: Team Inui AIDSFest 09 (RoyR and Furbs)===Falcon+Yoshi
9: Dekar and Error===????+????
9: Sour Patch Kids (Vicky and Cloud)===????+????
13: It Doesn't Matter (Gea & Gnes)===Zelda+Bowser/Ness
13: Team Magic Balls (Vorguen and Magik)===Mario+pkmn t
13: Black Steak (Jerm and Espy)===Link+Samus
13: AMP (AMP and Matt)===????+????
17: The Original Pineapple Slice (??? and ???)===????+????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom