• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

paco27291

Smash Rookie
i really think everyone contributed to vorgy's new scrub level, before he was in noob level but he leveled up to srub so yey for him LMAO!! nah jk but in reality everyone contributed to everyone getting better, whether it was saying advice or just getting in get togethers and practicing with them for several hours cuz u just couldnt beat him and u had to hit ur head, i mean... yea practicing for several hours with several people and learning different match ups, broly u werent the only one that helped shlike beat sethlon, and u werent also the only one that helped vorgy supposedly make that decision to let shlike pass cuz he was scared of him (lol jk), no but my point as i said is that everyone helped out and ur not crew leader broly cuz u placed the top in out of state, i vote gonzalo to be crew leader, yea he might not be the best of us but he is the one that organizes everything and i mean EVERYTHING, u just lay around broly, at least we can give gonzalo this privilege :) and besides he reads a lot of smashboards, anyways when we are in a crew battle everyone is gonna be talking and giving advice, there really is no need for a crew leader but i just want gonzalo to feel good and also <3 herby

banehollow3789

Smash Rookie
Fro I was at Wes's house yesterday giving him some Brawl practice, and he told me you were a super Melee scrub and that you're easy for him. lololol
ask anyone on rgv crew how fair that matchup is, its easily 8-2 or 9-1 in my favor, wes just thinks were the same level

o btw i vote for brawly to be crew leader, so that way when we have crew meetings we can stare at his hot sister, vorgy doesnt have a hot sister, so broly gets the vote

Broly

Smash Lord
pax, you may be better than me, but your oppinion doesnt reach me. vorgy does alot, i agree. tourny organizing, yea thats his thing. great for him. however, this crew is helped alot by me. if CT gives me the chance, he'll be great. ive done wonders to fro, and cloud and papi. they've all gave me great compliments on how i have given them great practice. even your kirby/ddd has gone to me for great practice. yea vorgy ''knows'' alot, but i put the words into effect. im not gonna campaig myself as crew leader, cuz in my eyes i am the leader. i dont need a title or anything, i get it from how i helped peeps in this crew grow. stop insulting me w/ the laying around bull**** pax. at least i know your unreliable most of the time

Vorguen

Smash Champion
pax, you may be better than me, but your oppinion doesnt reach me. vorgy does alot, i agree. tourny organizing, yea thats his thing. great for him. however, this crew is helped alot by me. if CT gives me the chance, he'll be great. ive done wonders to fro, and cloud and papi. they've all gave me great compliments on how i have given them great practice. even your kirby/ddd has gone to me for great practice. yea vorgy ''knows'' alot, but i put the words into effect. im not gonna campaig myself as crew leader, cuz in my eyes i am the leader. i dont need a title or anything, i get it from how i helped peeps in this crew grow. stop insulting me w/ the laying around bull**** pax. at least i know your unreliable most of the time
Also why does any of this matter again? I have never claimed to be the leader of anything.

If you guys notice it's everyone fighting with Broly and not me about this. IMO we all need to stop fighting about unnecessary stuff and train more. :)

But I'm too technical so I'll never get better... :(

banehollow3789

Smash Rookie
But I'm too technical so I'll never get better... :(
you'll never get better because u think u know everything already, thus the arguments in the car that lead to "falcos airdodge" if u could just accept the fact that your wrong sometimes and accept other players advice you'll be a much better player. thats why i think andilex will be and is a much better player then u. hes always asking and striving to learn and with that attitude ur never really done learning ever, i think andilex is a sponge and vorgys a rock =O but thats just me lol

btw i dont mean dumb as a rock rofl i meant it as sponges absorb water, rocks just get wet

Vorguen

Smash Champion
you'll never get better because u think u know everything already, thus the arguments in the car that lead to "falcos airdodge" if u could just accept the fact that your wrong sometimes and accept other players advice you'll be a much better player. thats why i think andilex will be and is a much better player then u. hes always asking and striving to learn and with that attitude ur never really done learning ever, i think andilex is a sponge and vorgys a rock =O but thats just me lol

btw i dont mean dumb as a rock rofl i meant it as sponges absorb water, rocks just get wet
The argument that lead into Falco's airdodge I was just being an asshat lmao. I wasn't being serious and I was being sarcastic but it took an angle that no matter what I tried to say to save myself I would have just gotten *****, cause face it, everyone was making fun of me already, especially Vickey. So I chose to drop it. But in all sincerity I'm nothing like that. And yes I know that a 1 frame advantage is important, and yes I know the difference in an airdodge matters.

For the record I do speak to Snake players that are much better than I am. Why did you think I told Bear to play me as Snake and not his other characters? He may or may not be a better Snake than I am but I wanted to see what he could do. Were you next to me when you saw me talking to other Snakes? Watching their matches? I'm not that close minded. Also on AIM I have like 60 different Snake mains which I constantly talk to and ask for advice. To be honest, I actually believe I am the opposite of the rock metaphor.

For one, it is hard for me to do technically advanced stuff and change my habits. It took me days and days of practice to learn to DI and not spam airdodge after I got hit every time (which would screw me over if I got sent vertically because I couldn't fast fall). It takes me ages to learn things but my progression is steady because I take everyone's advice. Why do you think I love it when Pax coaches me? Because I've played Pax a LOT. He knows how I play, and where I screw up. I get a very big confidence boost and I minimize my mistakes when he coaches me. If I was a "know it all" then I wouldn't listen. And frankly, I literally hunt him down and ask him every tournament to coach me. I'm not a narcissist or that arrogant to think that I am the best at a game where I normally only place 2nd-4th and there are people clearly better than me.

I guess it goes to say maybe I shouldn't be as sarcastic. If anything Herby knows my personality and I am exceedingly sarcastic. Never have I claimed to know more about Brawl than anyone, or to be better. Heck I always say I suck (and so does Broly lol). ALSO I love arguments, just because they are fun. So sometimes I say things I don't mean just to get people to say what they feel. It helps learn more about a person and they'll say things they normally wouldn't for the sake of WINNING that argument.

I'm not that much of a robot, Fro, and everyone else. lol

To wrap up the story... I'll have to be a little more serious about this stuff so people don't think I'm "technical" lol.

Broly

Smash Lord
ehh, id be a better coach cuz i play you more. if only i can transport myself, or if i had my chair. hard to tell if your sarcastic, when ya try to give info on every character. stick to what ya know, and research the rest.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
I normally research my character and the characters of my crew mates. I'm not saying you'd be a better coach or not because honestly Brawly you've just never coached me before and Pax did a very good job, so I have nothing to compare him too.

Just wanted you guys to understand you have an awkward impression of me I suppose.

Broly

Smash Lord
its just based on experience vorgy. you say numbers and weird situational tchs. i go by experience and vids

ur just a weak fool, fro.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
I think actually my problem is not how I approach and learn things it's more how I deliver them. Like I said I'm an information junky and sometimes I find myself forgetting that people don't want to know EVERYTHING and it's theory and background and physics and everything, they just want to know the basics.

That is a personal problem I have acknowledged for a long time and I find myself falling for it every once in a while.

I call it the problem of trying to "Over-explain" things to the point where I either mess it up or don't explain anything at all, and I think I need to put that monster back in his cage that's all. lol

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
hate crew wins bf6, you heard it here first, they all have video chat.

also, pax needs to post more, he's funny.

paco27291

Smash Rookie
ehh, id be a better coach cuz i play you more. if only i can transport myself, or if i had my chair. hard to tell if your sarcastic, when ya try to give info on every character. stick to what ya know, and research the rest.
u dont speak spanish fluently broly, i can be speaking to vorgy outloud telling him to explode his mine or throw a grenade and the other guy wont have a clue, so thats what i do :), oh and cloud was already a lil good in brawl due to his beastly skills in melee (especially after bending fro over and doing mad stuff at him in the crew battle at herby's) so it was just a matter of time before he picked up brawl and got better, i just think u are at a better location, if cloud and papi lived nearby me yea they probably would also get a lot of training and i would show them stuff and all, when we used to play melee i would go to frank's house a lot since he lived semi close and i taught him the wavedash and l cancel, and then we practiced a lot, thats how we got so much chemistry and were one of the best doubles team, to be honest no one lives close to me!!!! no one!!! vorgy at least has nacho

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Me and Vickey have been doing good stuff in doubles recently. We'll see how this turns out for BF6. :)

Also Pax if you sincerely want practice I have told you this many many times just TEXT me or call me with a day and time, I seriously do hardly anything and we even go to the gym at the same time. I could easily go to your house afterwards, play for an hour, and go home.

If you want to practice, I'll drive to your house.

paco27291

Smash Rookie
yea the thing is that i dont have time!!! and when i do if i call u it'll take u a long time to get over to my house, i dont have a planned schedule, it all goes with my homework, but well ill see wuts up

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Well if you can tell me for example at the gym "I don't have anything to do after this" I can go to your house and play from 8-9 and then go home.

lol HEWB I noticed that too but it's not that big of a deal.

And I'm glad you finally made your signature LOLOLOLOL poor Vickey.

banehollow3789

Smash Rookie
ive beaten cloud in every money match so **** u pax loll i hate ice climbers :( at least i dont lose to captain falcon as fox homo >=(

C 2the loud

Smash Cadet
omg guys fro is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good he beat me in ONE money match =O he must be the best in the world. Even though I have a history of choking in money matches? I am love how fro takes it as a honor to beat me in something. I must be his hero or something. Get ***** by my ICs bro, get better. All you can do is shine. Learn how to run up smash, then talk to me. Until you learn how to do that, my fox is better than yours.

Also i read a bit back Broly in my opinion is a good leader. He helps people out, he sets them straight when that arent all there in the head, and also trains them and encourages them to get better, yeah he might **** talk here and there but who doesnt?

Also pax that is the reason i actually decided to play brawl, because i knew i would be half decent at it for playing melee.

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
i think for the rgv vorguen should be leader, well he isnt the best at brawl, but he finds new people for the rgv crew and yes, broly u do help people get better at brawl, and thats amazing, but vorguen does more, he drives us to tournies, and he helps people out even wen it doesnt involve brawl, he's helped me out a few times already, and broly you'd be a great leader to, i jest think vorguen can do more than just brawl,

and broly u are really good, in my opinion u are prolly the best in the valley, yeah pax and vash beat u, they just know now u play, but look, u got ninth at the latest hobo and beat dphat, (running into inui;s uptilt wasnt necessary) and everyone here at the rgv is getting better two, u shouldnt consider the rgv jest u pax and vash, u guys are top, one cuz u all played melee, alot of current brawlers didnt play melee competively, (luckily i did) its true me vorguen and shilke, rei gun,murder, even cloud and fro are getting better,(cloud beat me at doubles) all wernt good, but we are all getting better, alot better, and i already consider myself a good player, jest please dont diss players cuz they arnt at your level, we mite lose players,

sorry if i ofended u or anyone in anyway, but dats jest wat i tink,

oh and im adding dissidia songs to my brawl, oh yeah, i fixed the bug ware the songs mess up :D
and adding the star wars theme to lylat cruise,

banehollow3789

Smash Rookie
i can run upsmash i just dont do it that much unless its vs a fox or puff, ive ran upsmashed brolys puff and marth plenty of times, i just dont see the point vs heavy characters, also i play ic's like once a year, so of course im not gonna know how to l cancel properly vs the 2 shields. doesnt matter though broly just tore out my smash heart </3 i dont wanna play anymore so sorry pax no mm's i dont feel like it. and cloud only reason i brought up mm's is because most people take those as u being serious we've never played in tournies so i cant include that and yea i just throw and shine people im not that good, ur a better player everyone already knows this so dont yell =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom