• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Shlike, please throw a smashfest ASAP.

A smashfest is long overdue for the crew... and lets plan something out badass, like a movie or something. I know CT has a lot, and we can get some beers and food.

I'm really thinking we should watch a LOLZ funny stupid movie like Dude Where's My Car or Kung Pow.

shlike

Smash Ace
well...

SMASHFEST AT MY HOUSE ON FRIDAY anyone who wants to can spend the night there's ALOT more room now

you guys can get here whenever after 12pm

if you guys can bring a setup please do

so we can have at least 3 setups (2 brawl 1 melee 1 ps3 )

this will be megafun guys everyone should come gonz spam text everybody about it

and bring like 3-5$ for ordering food purposes

<3 rgv

Vorguen

Smash Champion
well...

SMASHFEST AT MY HOUSE ON FRIDAY anyone who wants to can spend the night there's ALOT more room now

you guys can get here whenever after 12pm

if you guys can bring a setup please do

so we can have at least 3 setups (2 brawl 1 melee 1 ps3 )

this will be megafun guys everyone should come gonz spam text everybody about it

and bring like 3-5$ for ordering food purposes

<3 rgv

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to be taking Kung Pow and a couple other movies and stuff, as well as my set up that's at Broly's house and Broly HIMSELF!!!!!!!!!!!

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
I have this outrageous movie called The Beyond. Its one of those super gory weird grindhouse ones and I don;t remember most of it because I was kind of drunk when I saw it.

PAX I WANT TO SEE TIME TRAVELERS WIFE SO BAD :[

I will try my hardest to make it to sleep over. I want to play badly.

Fro, will you be going?

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
not me :(

vorgy, i just have a way with words. video chat is the answer to all the mysteries of life. get video chat and you can see my hair before halloween.

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
i wanna see

A Beautiful Behind
Womb Raider
Schindler's Fist
Shaving Ryan's Privates
Glad he ate her
Driving Into Miss Daisy
Riding Miss Daisy
Batman in Robin
Blowjob Impossible
**** Hard
Star Whores
Sorest Rump
Edward *****hands Gangbangs of New York
On Golden Blonde
How Stella Got Her Tube Packed
In Diana Jones and the Temple Poon
Saturday Night Beaver
Sick Degrees of Penetration
Legally Boned
Throbin Hood (Prince of Beaves)
When Harry Ate Sally
Romancing The Bone
Lord Of The G-Strings
White Men Can't Hump
Ocean's 11 inches American Booty
Pulp Friction
Swollow Hal
Spankenstein
Breast Side Story
Blown in 60 Seconds
Buffy The Vampire Layer
Buttman and Throbbin'
Rambone
Sperms of Enderarment
School of ****
Free My Willy
Sperminator

C 2the loud

Smash Cadet
if broly goes i shall attend, i should have my new gaming glasses by tomorrow <3 if not then right after school on friday. I hope they are as cool as they look. =] Also I am going to try and main Marth in brawl toon link will be my second and falco will just to be counter pick =D. So if anyone wouldnt mind giving me some tips at the get together . I will truly appreciate it. @ : )

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
if broly goes i shall attend, i should have my new gaming glasses by tomorrow <3 if not then right after school on friday. I hope they are as cool as they look. =] Also I am going to try and main Marth in brawl toon link will be my second and falco will just to be counter pick =D. So if anyone wouldnt mind giving me some tips at the get together . I will truly appreciate it. @ : )
cloud i'm sorry but those glasses looked outrageous (mlg ones?.) however if it does really help you out i will eat my words + 5H1T :]

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Most of the serious Marth stuff is known by Broly (matchup specific etc) but I know a lot of stuff about Marth that I learned through Snake (like his roll is very far, so if Snake d-throws you and you roll away from him it's SO hard to get a re-grab even if you read perfectly) and that Marth can up-B out of his jab.. etc.

Just play and we'll give you "tips" here and there, but no better "tips" than Shlike's "lucky Marth"

also why do you want to main Marth?

cloud i'm sorry but those glasses looked outrageous (mlg ones?.) however if it does really help you out i will eat my words + 5H1T :]
Are these glasses supposed to help?

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Skank I mean Shank is just hating on those glasses.

Smoke why does it matter if those games will be there you should come because all your bro's are going to be there!!!

and actually Herby has a PS3 at his house so we can always bust out SF4.

Also as much as you love Marth and want to prove a point Herby don't do it. Your ZSS is where the epicness is at. Don't go lucky Marth because even if you get top 1,2,3,4,5 whatever it's nothing but a lucky placing from a lucky marth.

That aside, I can be your ride Broly. I'll probably pick up Vickey from school at 3 ish, then I can go pick you up.

shlike

Smash Ace
Skank I mean Shank is just hating on those glasses.

Smoke why does it matter if those games will be there you should come because all your bro's are going to be there!!!

and actually Herby has a PS3 at his house so we can always bust out SF4.

Also as much as you love Marth and want to prove a point Herby don't do it. Your ZSS is where the epicness is at. Don't go lucky Marth because even if you get top 1,2,3,4,5 whatever it's nothing but a lucky placing from a lucky marth.

That aside, I can be your ride Broly. I'll probably pick up Vickey from school at 3 ish, then I can go pick you up.
LMFAO lucky placings from a lucky marth lol

thats cold bro

Vorguen

Smash Champion
LMFAO lucky placings from a lucky marth lol

thats cold bro
The funny thing is if that would have been a serious comment that would have been the meanest thing in the world... >.>

try it shlike, maybe marth will bring a happier side of you. and i might sleep over

vorgy, get me at 5 plzz
gah... 5 pm?!

What do you want me to do from 3-5...

Well maybe I can go hang out at Smoke's, since I want him to go anyway.

This would mean however, that space in my car will be limited to three more people. I am GUESSING Fro and Cloud will want to go, so one more person can fit.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
marth's roll sucks. it has the one of the slowest starting invincibility frames. don't do it unless you have to. especially the forward roll. short hop retreating forward air destroys 70% of the characters that do bad against marth. i'm gonna tell you already, cloud, need moar dtilt.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
marth's roll sucks. it has the one of the slowest starting invincibility frames. don't do it unless you have to. especially the forward roll. short hop retreating forward air destroys 70% of the characters that do bad against marth. i'm gonna tell you already, cloud, need moar dtilt.
I meant when Snake D-throws you, it is nearly impossible to tech chase a Marth who rolls away because it rolls far.

I have to buffer a dash and buffer a boost grab at the PERFECT time and it's wtf ******** hard. Not even Ally tries it I see him set up camp usually instead.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
I meant when Snake D-throws you, it is nearly impossible to tech chase a Marth who rolls away because it rolls far.

I have to buffer a dash and buffer a boost grab at the PERFECT time and it's wtf ******** hard. Not even Ally tries it I see him set up camp usually instead.
WONDER TWIN SNAKeS... UNITE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom