• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
:)

I love everyone so much.

My bromance is like, in explosive levels.

An FYI, Broly wants to get top 10 from Brawlfest 3 to make a crew battle team to fight against Houston and Dallas.

He'll post more info about it next time he logs in, just a preliminary idea right now.

cHiCkEN_TeNdErS

Smash Apprentice
who did you lose against?

that's actually more important than what place you got, in my opinion
hey im quite proud that I was able to take a stock off dojo on both matches :chuckle:
many a times Ive been 3 stocked by pax..(back in the day)

and I probably could have done better against bwett.. but his yoshi took me completely by surprise and I was just blown away... not to mention I had no idea yoshi had a chain grab release to spike on falco o_o

Vorguen

Smash Champion
@ Syoudous

This is all the information for the hacks on the 4 replays from the SD card

"as far as my hacks go i had infinite replays, textures, tags in replays, the new character selection screen, and once you start the game it's already set to 3 stocks 7 minutes and team attack on. and as far as the songs i don't have any outside songs i just used UTD zak's music hack where it moves the songs from stages to other stages.

and someone took out my SD card so maybe they didn't load? and i just changed a few songs like Bramble Blast is on BF and King K. Rool's pirate ship song is on SV and a few others on some stages. and yes your matches were against trela an a marth on norfair. and you're a lot better than i am at brawl

i could try and help you with your codes if you want. just talk to me on AIM. its too hard to try to explain everything about the codes on here than it is in real time. that way i can walk you through it and you can tell me what step you're at and so on"

That is what he said, I hope it helps. Let me know when you have the replays up. For the three Trela ones, we wanted you to put them up in one video. I am pretty sure they won't go over 10 minutes, the fights weren't very long. We had one request though, our first fight was kind of lame and we played a little bad, both of us. We wanted you to put that one last.

Thanks in advance. :)

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
Like I said I'll try and get your fights up, but if all else fails don't blame me. All other fights saved on my wii I'll try and get up asap. But today I can't get them up...

Vorguen

Smash Champion
That's fine. It should work with all that information the guy sent me. If that doesn't work, I have his AIM, and I'll have you talk to him or something and he can guide you exactly. He says he has a saved file with all the specific hacks he had on.

Also, I am almost sure skins were not on.

shlike

Smash Ace
Guys get together at my house tomorrow 4 PM!

Bring Brawl!

<3 everyone tourney was so much fun, lets keep practicing we need to get better and start placing higher.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Okay this is the story.

So CT was driving the car, and he was at a drive-through for Taco Bell or something. I had my food in my hand, and I was walking back to the car. I opened the door just a crack because the wall was right next to it and if not I would hit it.

I leaned in to try to smudge my way in, and as soon as I tried to CT just accelerated and took off. What a jew!

So my foot was right next to the wheel, and I freaked out so I jerked my leg out and I dropped my food in like the same movement to save my foot. The wheel caught my sandal, but somehow I magically pulled my foot out of it a split second before, he then proceeded to run over my sandal and all of my food.

What a jew, this CT guy, didn't even apologize.

</3

lawl

But seriously, that scared the living crap out of me. O.O

Vickey

Smash Cadet
1. CT is a jew-faced-dragonhumper that lives in a cottage cheese cottage.

2. Gonz, nice down dodge.

3. Broly i shall talk to her tomorrow too bad out of 7 of all my classes i have her in ________

none. owned.

but i will try, just tell me how you met and the details, if not here then msn :]

Vickey

Smash Cadet
also. i beat gonz with my kirby with awesome ew suspect technique. TY. it helped me with a good 15%.

annnndddddd i jammed out to video killed the radio star and vorguen liked it brawl & drums skill +++

and to the ShlikeMobileCrew. pound it *****es uh uh uh

Vorguen

Smash Champion
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I am laughing so hard, screw you CT! (and Fax) for making me laugh so much.

Yeah so, for that joke to make sense...

CT and Syoudous's team name were "I couldn't afford it, and in life"

and Shlike and I were going to use that name too, so we got mad that they name jacked us and we made our name

"Screw you CT!"

haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom