• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
well i remember seeing a wii lens cleaner at my store one time. it looks like this

http://www.consolesource.com/ecomm/images/D/nintendo-wii-lens-cleaner.jpg

id just call whatever gamecrazy/gamestop around where you live to see if they would have it.
I'll have to call around... I just bought one at a store with no luck... Wasted $10 already. :| I also didn't know they sold the offical Nintendo cleaners at US stores. Well I heard they did but never actually seen them around so I'll definitely have to look around.

Syoudous if I lend you my Wii do you think you can get the recordings up?
I don't think it'll come down to that but sure yes we can do that if it's good with you.

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
Hmm... I'll get it to work one way or another at least once.

they are saved on the wii not the brawl disc
I really don't think it's my Brawl disc. Thought it's not in the best shape I'm pretty positive that it isn't the main problem. It's my wii. Other people have had this problem as well

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Lmfao I know, but he needs to load Brawl to watch them and record them, I would presume.

That was top tier sarcasm right there Magik. =P

@ Syoudous

Try repeatedly to get Brawl to load. Message me back in here if it doesn't work. If it doesn't, I'll take my Wii tomorrow to Shlike's so you can borrow it.

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
Okay so after wasting 5 hours of nonstop trying to get Brawl to read I made a ghetto disc cleaner on my SA2:B disc and somehow managed to get Brawl to read perfectly with no errors. I managed to get all the replays now on the SD card so now we're good for sure. I'm going to record them now and probably edit and get a few up tomorrow.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
What about Sheik's tilt lock on Fox? I have heard it's smash-DI'able, just racks up major % on Fox.

The thing is vs a character that can avoid his lasers, Fox has to approach, and Fox has no safe approaches, most are easily punishable.

I'd say with all those banned tactics, Fox should be like bottom of High Tier, or top of Mid.

Pit was really surprising as well. And Falco staying 3, with no chaingrabs allowed.

Welcome back Seiya! CT always posts the randomest lols in this thread. Oh and Vickey. :)

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Go ahead and take yours Fax that way we can have two. I'm taking mine also this time.

I am thinking about taking a TV too, and leaving it at Herby's house for a while. Then we can have three set ups.

Also Fax by any chance did you see a silver front black back controller? :(

Can't find it from Houston. :(

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
Guys this is Vorgy. Tree had lost his account and I spoke to an admin to get it recovered so I just did.

I am re-subscribing him to the thread since basically the account had to start from the beggining, getting re-activated through e-mail and everything.

*subscribes*

Tree should be using this one again now, once I get in contact with him.

Magik0722

Smash Champion
a tornado spamming metaknight is a realistic expectation to win

besides i only tornado spammed against your falco cause that is how metaknights beat falcos, that like complaining your snake is getting CG'd by a dedede

Vickey

Smash Cadet
OMG i was a taking a science quiz today

it was 8 **** gay chemistry questions

and the whole time i couldnt stop thinking.

HEY MAN LOOK AT ME ROCKIN OUT!!!! IM ON THE RADIOOOOOOOOOOO . just saying

<3 ~~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom