• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee2! RESULTS THREAD WILL BE UP SOON!

What Format do you guys prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rhan

Smash Hero
but pound 4 is 1.5 months after this
Being a 17 year old kid who just started a job Sunday, I have little options when it comes to using money. :(

I'll probably be going to Pound 4 really. It's closer and I have more time to get the funds together. Even though RoM2 is going to be just as good....and Brawler-less.....

omnicloud7strife

Smash Apprentice
Housing... psh. It's NY... just... I dunno... >_>

****. Someone house me. Assuming I get $$. Which, hopefully, I'll have... ;~; If not, I'll like... cry a lot, and then sleep at the venue. >_> I mean... Not sleep at the venue....

<_< Because, that'd be wrong of me. To just hide in the bathroom, and then like... sleep on a table. *Coughs*

But, seriously, someone house me.

If I can make it.

~Omni~

COCMakrobatix

Smash Cadet
yo rhan you should come, im broke as **** too but im willin to drive. teammates? possibly might be teamin with tim but i havent even spoke with him yet

LLDL

Smash Hero
I like how for Rom 1, lambchops said he was moving on in life, quitting smash, and start to get some cream or something like that. And now that he placed 9th at Genesis, he will "consider" coming to this one. Loooooooool.

Drephen

Smash Master
should i come?

hopefully ill place better this time!

little jman needs to party with me, and u too mango

Alukard

Smash Hero
Yeah I'm definitely coming to this. My last tourny in the U.S. was the first RoM so how can a miss another one of Alukard's events?
yooo ... u better !!!

should i come?

and u BETTER too ... but bring my nigg watty <3

also update ... i'm trying to work sumthing out with someone at the hotel thats near the venue !!!! ****!!!! =]

White_Mike

Smash Lord
If I have finished moving in to my new place in queens, I can deff house 2-5 people, and seeing as this is some ways away, I should know by October.

Hotel Setup? I may just stay there even though I live in NYC....**** LOL

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Pretty awesome advertising, using an abbreviation in the title for the 2nd tourney in the series >_>

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Thanks for putting this on the day I asked like 100x, Alukard <3

Anyway, I'll be 18 at this. How old do you have to be to get into clubs in NYC?

rhan

Smash Hero
yo rhan you should come, im broke as **** too but im willin to drive. teammates? possibly might be teamin with tim but i havent even spoke with him yet
You're amazing. This seriously boosted my chances on going.

How much money are you looking for gas?

Housing wise: I have family in NY so if I can contact them that's free housing for us. :)

LLDL

Smash Hero
please keep all negative comments to urself ...
He couldve phrased it better, but you really should temporarily name the thread Revival of Melee 2 instead of just Rom 2. I guarantee the thread will get more attention. Its very easy to pass by in the tournament listings, and I had no idea that there was a rom 2 until someone AIMed me about it.

Alukard

Smash Hero
no offense to you or your tournament (it's raaape), just pointing out that the thread title could be better.
o ok >_<

sry ... some people been giving me alot of sh*t in the community recently for no dam reason ... so i thought u were another troll =\

so sry ... and yea thats a good idea ... ima change it now since work is slow today again >_>

COCMakrobatix

Smash Cadet
You're amazing. This seriously boosted my chances on going.

How much money are you looking for gas?

Housing wise: I have family in NY so if I can contact them that's free housing for us. :)
word up. well tim is tryin to go so i think 20-30 dollars would be fine. i'll try to get h4x to go too even though he's been more into brawl. Sk is living in NY now but probably a couple hours away from RoM so he might come too. If you got a friend that wants to come that'd be sweet. but yeah if you got housing for us up in NY I'd def go.

JFox

Smash Hero
should i come?

you cant party on the east coast without inviting JFox. For real, son.

yo Dreph, bring watty. that man's too cool to not be here. Plus people that are funny sober are way cooler when intoxicated.

Alukard

Smash Hero
you cant party on the east coast without inviting JFox. For real, son.

yo Dreph, bring watty. that man's too cool to not be here. Plus people that are funny sober are way cooler when intoxicated.
YOOOO JPOT!!!!!

ALL DAYYYY

next time i'm in for sure =D

ANTi_

Smash Hero
This place is in the antartica region of NY ya feelz me?

Teammate? im the best falco in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom