• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee 3! WC coming strong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
East Coast dominance.

Great results.

You had three of us at the edge of our seats with just words last night until it was typed "PP WON!"

Then we chugged in celebration. :)

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
1. PP (kirbykaze)
2. M2k (pp x2)
3. Kirbykaze (m2k/pp)
4. jman (pp x 2)
5. Hbox (m2k/pp)
5. Lucky (m2k/jman)
7. Vanz (kirbykaze/jman)
7. Darc (? / hbox)
9. Hugs (m2k/vanz)
9. MacD (lucky/darc)
9. Mango (kirbykaze/hbox)
9. Eggm (?/jman)
SOCAL! :p

good **** to mango for beating kage with link and marth LOOOL

also good **** MacD you made your son proud. KK you **** <3
YOU MADE YOU WIFEY PROUD ASWELL :D
ashfueinfvkrbgh; Mango!

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
i'm home. got a 300 dollar ticket (speeding/careless driving). worth every penny. rom 3 was so good, as is this community.

[scientology]
I got caught doing 66 in a 50 last night at 1:30 am and was left with a warning. My police sense is baller because 3 minutes before I got pulled I was going 90.

RoM was awesome and made me want to play again. Much <3 to everyone playing friendlies and

<3 KirbyKaze

I also loved how M2k looked like he just had a great time. I'm sure he had his moments but overall he looked like he was having fun rather than stressing out.

Quic

Smash Journeyman
These results are amazing, can't wait to see the videos of PP/M2K getting off!

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Tsk well getting something like 17th while losing to the 2 best in the world pretty much is pretty reasonable I think. Can't ****ing touch the top 5. lol.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
GAH. I wish I was still at the venue to get hype in person. That chatroom was baller though.

I :dazwa: you Prog. <3
-DD

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
I'm pretty sure melee was once again revived.

Lol I felt like a booker taking all those bets for rps and melee gf.

I had so much fun at this. PP has quite a talent at this game, and mango admitted that he is. Currently the best falco.

I'm itching more than ever now for pound5! The competition is fierce, and I was resoundly humbled for the first time in over a year.

Congrats to everyone who entered for making this worthwile.

To the fanboy(s) : ill win next time!

To hax: 2nd in teams sonnnnnnn!

To melee: <3

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Dr. PP making me look smart when I said he would win. :) Congrats nice to see you Stacking it UP :) Also shoutout to Hugs representing with Samus finishing in top 10 would have loved to come as I've heard nothing but positive feedback but alas work and relationship johns...

Waits for vids :)

Divinokage

Smash Legend
lol kage...mango and hungrybox aren't top 2 anymore :cool:
You must be trolling.

Anyhow, the tournament was awesome! NY ftw! Thanks everyone who let me smoke with them. Good times. =D

Also this just means I'm gonna have to learn more characters to win, I need more options vs certain players I think. So ****ing tired of getting straight up ***** just because of the character.

Brookman

Smash Hero
Nah Kage, you just gotta learn those infinite chain grabs that ganon has on almost every character.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
You must be trolling.

Anyhow, the tournament was awesome! NY ftw! Thanks everyone who let me smoke with them. Good times. =D

Also this just means I'm gonna have to learn more characters to win, I need more options vs certain players I think. So ****ing tired of getting straight up ***** just because of the character.
Like link...

strawhats

Smash Master
In my opinion, more matches were cerebral rather than just ****. Honestly, I prefer the cerebral.
after playing people at this tournament its clear that the metagame is so developed that sooooooo many people are good at this game now. Like holy **** its a scary thought.

btw...i forgot to get a match in with Kage, **** it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom