• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Revival of DGames" Mafia

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Rakeconfirmed he was bull****ting about that. He acrually had a gun and bullet the combined made a single shot dayvig
(I was hoping someone would pipe up and claim the jacket so that we could get a surefire indie lynch, but oh well).

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Anyways, off to bed. Good night everyone and I hope nobody kills me in my sleep.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Well, we know there's a thief and some other kind of indie NK-er. If that was a singular item used by the Indie is TBD.

Does anyone else remember where Ryu's role claim was?

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
Better question, why did you have Rosalina's Phone, aka Red Ryu's phone.

I was told last night with Ryu dead I could call the phone and see who picked it up, Sure enough you were the one on the other line in the conversation.

I asked you during the night what the **** you were doing with that phone and immediately after I asked that my phone got stolen.

Explain Rake.
For the record, I was not at all told I could call the phone until last night and then my phone got stolen.
This is wherebhe forst claimed bits of it, looking for the rest
Whats your claim again soak?

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
I had a phone.

Paraphrased from my role PM, the phone might let me get messagers,

No where in this was I informed this could send out messages, no where in my original Role PM does it mention this.

N1 Ruy/rosalina dies, I get told as a mod fo Dgames I pick up the slack and can send messages to the phone and get a one shot track I can use during the game. I could send out a message, "Call phone" or something and then the other person would pick it up at any point in the game.

I send a message out, I was not told it was Rake because I didn't know about the "lynch the person and get their stuff"

I asked him immediately how he got "Ryu's" phone.

Immediately after this, I was told my phone was stolen and I could not post in the conversation with him anymore.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Whats your claim again soak?
I'm just gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and say that you meant Spak. ANYWAYS, here's my role claim.
Maven - His game at the end of D2 left a bad taste in my mouth. He was understandably irritated at Laundry for his hammer on Rake, but his reaction was absolutely unacceptable. I thought the initial Badwolf post was funny, but #1616 may have been the straw that broke the camel's back with Laundry replace. I appreciated the apology D3, but the damage was already done. I don't like his slot at all, but then again I don't see any scummy action from it.

Spak - Town (obviously)

Dancer - Dancer seems to have responded really well to the J pressure, but then again, so would anyone that has been playing this game for a long time. He seems like a townish read, but I don't know what his scum vs. town playstyles tend to be, so I'll say that he's a tentative town lean. The Dancer push seemed a little bit forced from J, so I'd have to go back and look at their interactions if J flips scum to see if I see anything unnatural. I'm not sure if it would have been better for J to distance Dancer from himself or to question him further (like he did) in order to make them look like they aren't a team, but that's something that I'll leave the more experienced to find out.

Wots - I haven't liked Wots for quite a while now. The main reason is because of how hard and brutal his push against Ryu was, but I haven't seen anything scummy from him in a while. I'm still watching him hard, but he's no longer uber-high on my list.

J - I thought J responded well to being lynched, but he's my strongest scum read. If J had his cloak stolen, that means that we either have two thieves, one thief with multiple night actions, or one sure-fire scum. At the time J claimed his role, he said that his cloak had been stolen. So far, we have these roles:
  • Rosa, Gheb, Rake - Town, no stealies
  • J - Couldn't have claimed anything, now says he has no night action because an item has been stolen
  • Spak - Has no night action
  • Fanny - ?
  • Kantrip - ?
  • Maven - ?
  • Ryker - Jailer
  • Nicholas - ?
  • Dancer - ?
  • Ryu - ?, but had the pairing phone to Rosa.
  • Wots - ?
We know that there has to be at least one thief (two if J is town), there has to be a poisoner, there has to be at least two Mafia, there has to be a doctor, and there has to be a role re-router (If there was a role-blocker, I think J is lying). I say it's time to claim roles.

I am Circus, and I have the ability to challenge anyone in the game to a duel by making the entire rest of the thread vote for me or my opponent. If I lynch someone who is scum or indy, I get a special item. If I go against another town, however, I'll probably be screwing over the entire game as it'll be two days of town lynches unless I can convince the rest of the town I'm not indy or scum. I'm hoping to use my ability at the end of today if we can clarify stuff by then.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Wott is scum? Or is he town.

Spak didn't hammer either, which is not surprising. He is my biggest town read right now.

I think it makes sense, but I want to wait and see more what Wott has to say.

Also Wott why no counter vote on Maven?

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
Because its late and i don't wanna vote till im sure thats the way town wanna roles in case of shenanigans
Also, lack of hammer can easily be that the scjm would still have to play through at least tomorrow and dont wanna look bad

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I doubt it is spak, he would have hammered you I feel like if he was.

Unless you think he might be worried about how he would look with a quickhammer?

Maven89

Smash Master
I expect people who are waiting for more information to try and get it out

Good information we need from Nicholas on the vig, which really means we need to hammer WoTT before he can use it out of spite, cause he's the item thief. I mean look at the thread, I have a bingo on him and he already said he doesn't believe I'm telling the truth, but the guy is worried about voting me because he knows how bad his case would be. How could it be anything other then "Maven's scum" from his POV if he was town? Why wouldn't he vote or push me?

If you're not currently voting I'm assuming you have questions, and you should ask them because with whos here there's not going to be crazy discussion going on unless you're a part of it

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
I expect people who are waiting for more information to try and get it out

Good information we need from Nicholas on the vig, which really means we need to hammer WoTT before he can use it out of spite, cause he's the item thief. I mean look at the thread, I have a bingo on him and he already said he doesn't believe I'm telling the truth, but the guy is worried about voting me because he knows how bad his case would be. How could it be anything other then "Maven's scum" from his POV if he was town? Why wouldn't he vote or push me?

If you're not currently voting I'm assuming you have questions, and you should ask them because with whos here there's not going to be crazy discussion going on unless you're a part of it
Stfu, i haven't voted yet because i dont need to. I rarely vote right away anyways.
Also you havent even responded to the fact that by NAR theres no way youncould have checked an item i no longer have, unless you stole it from me and just bull****ted about it being for steals.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Also, for future reference, you could press the "Watch Thread" button near the top of the page.

In addition, @ #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu we still haven't found your full role claim.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'm Raz town gossip mafia.

I had a cellphone that let me be recieve messages.

I also had a GameCube controller that did nothing.

During the night my role got updated. I got a one shot track when Rosa died and I could call my cell phone.

My phone was stolen.

I used my track on Kantrip already and bingo'd him which led to his lynch.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Stfu, i haven't voted yet because i dont need to. I rarely vote right away anyways.
Also you havent even responded to the fact that by NAR theres no way youncould have checked an item i no longer have, unless you stole it from me and just bull****ted about it being for steals.
Except if you're scum, it would make sense to lie about not having the item, in which case NAR doesn't even enter the picture.

Because its late and i don't wanna vote till im sure thats the way town wanna roles in case of shenanigans
This post in particular is honestly really bad. If you were town, you would be 100% sure Maven is scum, and trying to push everyone towards that lynch. Instead you're stalling for time in the hope that something else grabs town's attention, just like J and Kantrip did.

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
Except if you're scum, it would make sense to lie about not having the item, in which case NAR doesn't even enter the picture.

This post in particular is honestly really bad. If you were town, you would be 100% sure Maven is scum, and trying to push everyone towards that lynch. Instead you're stalling for time in the hope that something else grabs town's attention, just like J and Kantrip did.
****in
I swear my ****ing **** got stolen. Regardless of what you may think my alignment is, my **** was stolen last night.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Spak. Red Ryu. Please do something, the game's stalling out and there's two days until deadline.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Maven is my hardest scum read right now, but I can't get over this bad feeling about Wots... I guess I'll cast my vote and if I'm wrong, this will be BAD. Good night, everyone.

Vote: Maven89

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
EDIT: Switch the names of Maven and Wots in the post above, got their slot names mixed up lol

Vote: Wots

Top Bottom