• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Revival of DGames" Mafia

Fandangox

Smash Lord
what

He spent multiple paragraphs laying out why he thought Sworddancer was scummy. Are you expecting him to play exactly like you?
Read his wall again, A LOT of it is constructed on the possibility of Watt and Dancer being scum together, he has a brief paragraph on why he dislikes WATT, and then goes onto explaining his Dancer push. I asked what if Dancer is town, what does that make WATT to him then? That;s what I want him to answer.

Overall, that's a fair summary, but given that he's your top suspect I was quite surprised when you had zero response to him.

:186:
I tagged him on my question, in regards to his wall, I just didn't quote it cause I hate walls.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Alright, this is beating around the bush at this point and I'm just wasting my time by continually talking about it.

I think Rake vs Ruy is TvT at this point in time.

This is an analytical point based on their play revolving around each other and the influence of a third party hand.

First things first, let's talk about Ruy's role. His original claim was Raziek, Town Mod, who held possession of a phone that could only receive messages and a gamecube controller. That was the basis of Ruy's role, as it stands. However, upon Rosie dying and flipping as Red Ruy, Town Amnesiac Tracker, Ruy's phone became a neighborizer that could be used with whoever else held the other phone and he gained a one-shot track. Frankly, at first glance, this looks like bull****, but the fact that these are likely linked roles (given the fact both had phones that could likely only send or only receive messages), it explains the transformation of Ruy's role somewhat simply. It's just a matter of whether or not Ruy is actually town, but him gaining a track and a neighborizer doesn't make much sense coming from a poisoner (I'm still working under the assumption that mafia doesn't have two night kills) and him being targeted by a thief makes me think that's fairly likely. I don't like clearing him based on role shenanigans but I think those events do outweigh Ruy's ****-tier play.

Now, Rake walked in this thread with just that first part of the role in mind. It is not directly obvious that Ruy was linked to Rosie's role as it seems most people did not jump to this conclusion immediately (albeit, in hindsight, it does make sense). For Rake to receive a message from Ruy, a guy who claimed he could only receive them himself a day prior, it becomes shifty. For Rake to immediately lose connection before a response can be sent, it becomes immediately shiftier. Rake immediately comes under the impression that Ruy has lied about his role, something he had no reason to do, and thinks Ruy is scummy for it. As a result, he enters the thread and pushes to lynch Ruy because he thinks he's caught lying scum, so there's no reason not to lynch him as soon as the thread starts.

As I see it, this resolution is simple: Ruy has a role that is vague and rather useless but is linked to the Town Amnesiac Tracker. Said tracker gets lynched and Ruy, being effectively a back-up, gets a free track and his phone gets unlocked. Rake gets a message from a guy who previously said he couldn't get them and becomes suspicious. Ruy, being stupid, is not aware how Rake got the phone. Before Rake can respond, NAR kicks in, Ruy's phone is stolen by a third party, day starts, shenanigans.

If something else happens that changes the validity of these observations or challenges my understanding of the situation, I am liable to change these reads, but so far no one has managed to do that, so I am simply waiting for other factors to occur (or, rather, reoccur) to change my mind. As a result, I'd rather not lynch here.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
The short and simple is that I think they're both telling the truth about what happened during the night but between sheer idiocy and the interference of a thief, they weren't able to reach a conclusion and gunned for each other instead.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
My working townlist at the moment:

-Myself
-Ryker
-Ruy
-Rake
-Fandangox

At this stage of the game, my reads have been rather lackluster because I feel like scum have given us very little to work with. I am, however, confident that these players are town. That leaves mafia and the indy between J, Dancer, Wot, Maven, Spak, and Kantrip. No less than half are for sure scum and there's likely to be 4. It's time to start digging.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Very well, I will go back to my summery of 20-23 and add my input. The summery was initially supposed to be an impartial re-read (mostly for my own benefit of being forced to not skip anything), but if input was was expected, I'll add input.

Rake Pressures Ryu right out of the gate, says that he won't explain why he's pushing Ryu until Ryu talks about "it" (the ambiguity is real). Wots says Ryker was redirected and never questioned if he was lying about targeting Gheb, which shouldn't just be assumed because anyone could say the same thing. Ryker then asked if anyone was roleblocked last night, which got no response (obviously). Rake takes Ryker's question of if Ryu messaged anyone (in which Ryker votes for Maven, and that happened after he was accused of redirecting attention) and says that's the reason he's voting Ryu (which is a REALLY flimsy argument to lynch someone). (Most scummy intent thus far: Rake for the badly explained, uncalled for pressure on Ryu)

The which restriction exchange was unimportant, so I'll skip that. (Although it is fair to note that Rake backed off fairly easily when someone noted what he was trying to do)

Wots said that the jailer was the only roleblocking entity, J points out that it's a logical fallacy, then Rake points out Ryu's post that says "I can get messages sometimes" and calls for everyone to vote Ryu for that (Yet again, the same flimsy reason that he gave in paragraph 1, but now he's now calling everyone else to lynch Ryu). Wots says that the one roleblock role was a silly assumption to make, and I state that there could be more than one jailer, which is then said to be unlikely by Wots (although Ryu seemed to have Rosa as a sister role, so maybe there are more twin roles?). Rake then asks J who's scum, and I find the Berserker role (I was proud of myself for that, but my attempt to help the town in this instance may have come off as the "Look, I'm helping!" thing that everyone keeps accusing me of). Ryker emphasizes J's logical fallacy point, and then Ryker (to the rescue) sees that Rake has not elaborated anything significant on the Ryu vote whatsoever. Rake then states that his Ryu vote is because he said he only got messages (which is a still an insignificant difference that he's listed three times in a row). (Scummy intent: Rake)

Rake reads seem pretty safe (but then again, so are mine), then asks why someone would want reads from him (red lights going off, I've never seen anyone ask that before). Ryker is still re-reading, provides info on how he thinks I am being too defensive but am new (to be honest if people didn't use that excuse so much I'd either have a better grasp on the game or be dead), and how Rake is null. He also provides us with a wonderful picture. Ryker asks if Rake thinks that the distinction between messages and calls is worth a lynch (I think this is where Ryker starts to catch on to Rake's scumminess), then says that he likes Fanny. Wots says we need a full claim (of what?) and votes Ryu. In his re-read, Ryker points out that Rake's push on Wots was very weak. J says he wants to dig his teeth into Maven more, has to re-read Laundry, and calls Dancer mechanical.

Ryker responds to Laundry's question if he's town (why would Ryker say he isn't?) and I post a vote order on Rosa for the previous day (so that we could question all the voters). J explains why my questioning of everyone's motives behind the Rosa swing is ineffective (much appreciated so that we don't waste time with a bunch of hogwash PC answers), then Dancer and J talk a bit about his "mechanical" behavior (which I still don't see), before Ryker responds with his J and Dancer reads and I respond to the question of J. Wots' questions why I thought Maven would have more to gain from not killing Gheb than killing him, and I respond that it's not much more than a gut feeling (which I still stand by). J pushes me farther to figure out where my head's at (which I think was a Town action, simply because I hadn't been the center of attention recently and may have just been flying under the radar), and asks about my opinion on the Wots, Maven, and Ryu slot.

Dancer has an elaborate speech on his reads (which I enjoyed reading very much and I agreed with most of at the time, but I'm starting to like Ryu more and Wots a little less (more on that later). Other than his D1 unneeded pressure, he seems to be acting upon mostly town intentions), and states that he wants J to talk to him about the Maven scum lean (which correct me if I'm wrong, but I didn't see an answer to, and dodging questions is scummy). Ryu explains last night that he could call and see who picked up, and Rake was on the other side (sounds legit so far). He asks Rake to explain his vote on him (a good question that Rake wasn't here for, but was already answered in an unsatisfactory manner three times previously). Ryker then says he's on the bottom of page 7 and that Ryu is garbage based on asking null questions, and how he really doesn't like Rake's voting D2 and although it's fair (no), it was too premature of a claim (yes). Dancer points out that J hadn't re-read D1 before the Maven pressure (a possible excuse to get out of the odd Maven pressure he's putting on, but a re-read would get his priorities straight either way). Ryu said he only received the info about calls in the night phase. J talks about Ryu trying to be buddy-buddy and states that as a reason for disliking Ryu.

Dancer support's Wots' read on Ryu and says that's the same way he feels (I disagree with both analyses on RR). J accuses Dancer of town leaning the people who agree with him (which would seem scummy if the people who agreed with him didn't look like they were town, but they do). Ryu re-clarified that he wasn't told about calling until the night phase (which voids Rake's only argument). Ryu asked why we don't have town leans hammer and J responds with how it was a quick wagon-snap. Ryker begins to feel uncomfortable with the Ryu vote and unvotes (I'm really liking Ryker so far D2). J says he "hasn't had much a problem with Rake this game" and Ryu is in the "'will lynch' pile", then says Rake is a town lean (based upon not having much of a problem with him, which is reason for a null and not a town lean) and Ryu is a scummy lean. Wots asks for clarification of why Ryker is uncomfortable with the Ryu vote, and Ryker says he's a disgusting punching bag (abbreviated that poorly lol), then asks for reads. Ryu gives reads, Wots is as "place holder" vote with absolutely no elaboration (seem suspicious). Ryker says the Ryu lynch is a freebie. Ryu points out Rake shouldn't get a free town pass for doing nothing and asks for elaboration from J (YES!).

Dancer talks about how he thinks Mav (who hadn't yet posted in D2) and Fan are town reads, then asks why J asks and asks J to answer his question. I talked to J about my reads on Ryu at his request (which I stated as "I wouldn't join the wagon without being convinced that something isn't wrong" in respect to Ryu, which was the popular vote at the time). J asks for places where Dancer started town-reading Maven and why he likes Fanny's play. J asks about mine and Ryker's slot reads, and Dancer replies with a slight town read on both. J then goes on to talk about how Dancer has "too easy" town reads (seems to be a harsh amount of pressure for having townie play all game long). Ryker talks about his reads as of page 8. J is playing with the idea of Dancer scum and Ryker protests. J defends my slot being town and says that "other fish look tastier to fry". Ryker likes Laundry's catch-up D1 and calls J's #351 "completely unrelated to the game at hand". He then votes Maven for being opportunistic D1 (why he would vote when he's 15 pages behind is beyond me).

J is talking about how both of his games are exploding (johns) and Dancer takes the push against him happily (which a scum would likely not (unless they're 2 gud 4 me, which I wouldn't put past Dancer), still, town read Dancer). Ryker talks about Maven and Ryker doesn't want to lynch me anymore (based upon J's talk). Ryker says that a Rake scum is more likely to be the experienced player (which I agree with). Laundry questions Ryu some more. I'm not alone in my want to question Gheb before the NK (so did Laundry, so that's reassuring). J asks for updated reads on Maven, Ryu, Rake, and Wots from Laundry (seriously, why?). Rake questions Laundry's questions (I think this may have been wrong in my original summary because I don't see Rake anywhere on page 23). Laundry explains why he targeted Ryker with the orb (which I think is good reasoning).

Confirmed, Ryker has junk in his inventory (what kind of junk, the world may never know). Laundry justifies his team read early-game because of lack of info from everyone (I think it was intended to put pressure on them, but there was no reasoning because it was still early game). Wots doesn't seem to like Ryu's vote (or Ryu for that matter). Laundry responds to the question posed to Dancer from J. J theorizes based on the apparent Wots/Ryu rivalry (which isn't hugely evident, as it just seems to be Wots not liking Ryu, not as much the other way around. It doesn't seem like a fakes scumteam thing, though). Laundry thinks that the J analysis of Ryu and Rake is accurate (which, again, I don't) and calls Dancer's play "garage" (with the typo included). Wots said he can't accept Ryu as town (which will probably come back to bite him in the event that Ryu flips town). Dancer elaborates on his reads, then Laundry thinks that Ryu is REALLY scummy, then states he doesn't care for Maven.

Do you like this better?
Yeh, I really don't care for this approach. You don't need to respond to everything that happened and put your opinion on it and it's a pain in the ass to read in the first place. We don't want summaries with quick hits, I would just prefer the quick hits and how they influence your reads. Right now, you read like a pawn and I hate pawns.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I am almost positive Rake and Ruy are telling the truth. Intent-wise there is just no reason for either of them to lie about what went on. There was no reason for Ruy to make up the one-shot track or his initial claim that his phone could only receive messages. Why on earth would he claim that just to turn around and send a message that Night? There's no reason to make that up as scum. If anything could have scum intent to make up it's saying the phone got stolen in order to justify the convo cutting off abruptly, but then why even make the call in the first place? I just don't see Ruy doing that at all as scum and the only explanation is that he's being honest.

That said, it is a lot of weird stuff going on at once and it would make sense to think something is off at surface level. It definitely warrants some questioning, but Rake skipped that and went right to pushing Ruy to be lynched as if he had a bingo. However, based off what happened he didn't have a bingo at all if he just took a moment to think.

Rake basically said Ruy was scum because he sent a message when he claimed he couldn't do that and he claimed to have received a one-shot track ability. Those are weird for sure, but where's the scum intent? Why the hell would he do that? Rake's jump was way too strong considering the circumstances. I don't think he's lying about anything, I just don't think what happened justifies going from defending Ruy D1 to wanting him lynched at the start of D2. Hell, I had Ruy as SCUM D1 and this claim **** changed my mind in the OTHER direction.

My issue is that I can't believe Rake actually thought he saw scum intent in what happened. It was way too opportunistic.

Kantrip

Kantplay
All that said, I think Laundry's interpretation is also viable, but I think Rake needs more credit as I don't think he's dense enough to not realize a possible solution for what happened. If he's truly so raketarded that he thinks claiming your role can't do something and then DOING THAT VERY THING is a move that scum would make, then yeah, maybe he's town.

I just can't fathom that he actually believed that.

Kantrip

Kantplay
When's deadline?

I'm gonna V/LA camping this weekend (leaving tomorrow) and want to get everything sorted out before I go

Kantrip

Kantplay
@ #HBC | Laundry #HBC | Laundry - Where are you looking to lynch toDay? If you want us to move away from Rake vs Ryu where do you want us to look? J? Spak?

@ #HBC | Ryker #HBC | Ryker - What is your read on Laundry and Dancer?

@#HBC | Dancer - I haven't read your wall at J but you still think he's scum correct? Where's your head regarding Rake and Ryu? Is one scum? Or both like WATT suggested? Or neither as Laundry proposed? Who would you lynch if it wasn't J?

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Do you like this better?
Honestly that's a lot better, it puts your voice on the summary and let us know where your head is at, but the format is still unnecesary, you can compress all that **** a lot more.

Even that still doesn't change that your votes and pushes are pretty much sheeping off the rest though.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Alright, this is beating around the bush at this point and I'm just wasting my time by continually talking about it.

I think Rake vs Ruy is TvT at this point in time.

This is an analytical point based on their play revolving around each other and the influence of a third party hand.

First things first, let's talk about Ruy's role. His original claim was Raziek, Town Mod, who held possession of a phone that could only receive messages and a gamecube controller. That was the basis of Ruy's role, as it stands. However, upon Rosie dying and flipping as Red Ruy, Town Amnesiac Tracker, Ruy's phone became a neighborizer that could be used with whoever else held the other phone and he gained a one-shot track. Frankly, at first glance, this looks like bull****, but the fact that these are likely linked roles (given the fact both had phones that could likely only send or only receive messages), it explains the transformation of Ruy's role somewhat simply. It's just a matter of whether or not Ruy is actually town, but him gaining a track and a neighborizer doesn't make much sense coming from a poisoner (I'm still working under the assumption that mafia doesn't have two night kills) and him being targeted by a thief makes me think that's fairly likely. I don't like clearing him based on role shenanigans but I think those events do outweigh Ruy's ****-tier play.

Now, Rake walked in this thread with just that first part of the role in mind. It is not directly obvious that Ruy was linked to Rosie's role as it seems most people did not jump to this conclusion immediately (albeit, in hindsight, it does make sense). For Rake to receive a message from Ruy, a guy who claimed he could only receive them himself a day prior, it becomes shifty. For Rake to immediately lose connection before a response can be sent, it becomes immediately shiftier. Rake immediately comes under the impression that Ruy has lied about his role, something he had no reason to do, and thinks Ruy is scummy for it. As a result, he enters the thread and pushes to lynch Ruy because he thinks he's caught lying scum, so there's no reason not to lynch him as soon as the thread starts.

As I see it, this resolution is simple: Ruy has a role that is vague and rather useless but is linked to the Town Amnesiac Tracker. Said tracker gets lynched and Ruy, being effectively a back-up, gets a free track and his phone gets unlocked. Rake gets a message from a guy who previously said he couldn't get them and becomes suspicious. Ruy, being stupid, is not aware how Rake got the phone. Before Rake can respond, NAR kicks in, Ruy's phone is stolen by a third party, day starts, shenanigans.

If something else happens that changes the validity of these observations or challenges my understanding of the situation, I am liable to change these reads, but so far no one has managed to do that, so I am simply waiting for other factors to occur (or, rather, reoccur) to change my mind. As a result, I'd rather not lynch here.

Okay I think this is a solid summary, but here's some of my questions regarding what happened.

How is the relationship between Rosie's and Ryu's roles obvious? I have never been in a game with an Amnesiac Tracker, so not exactly sure it would connect to Ryu's and what makes the connection obvious, doesn't it depend on Ryu telling the truth about the one-shot track ability?

I get Kantrip's point of view saying it makes no sense for scumryu to lie about it, but that's where WIFOM starts and I just want to know if all we have to go for that both roles were connected is that Ryu is telling the truth about it.

Also did @ #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu ever clarified he was free chose who to contact once Rosie got lynched?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
All that said, I think Laundry's interpretation is also viable, but I think Rake needs more credit as I don't think he's dense enough to not realize a possible solution for what happened. If he's truly so raketarded that he thinks claiming your role can't do something and then DOING THAT VERY THING is a move that scum would make, then yeah, maybe he's town.

I just can't fathom that he actually believed that.
I can, hence why we don't see eye to eye.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
@ #HBC | Laundry #HBC | Laundry - Where are you looking to lynch toDay? If you want us to move away from Rake vs Ryu where do you want us to look? J? Spak?
At this stage, anyone in my pool. I'm working to find the last two townies in that group and then I'm willing to mow down the rest of them. FWIW, I think you're one of them, so it's just finding a townie amongst Maven/J/Spak/Wott/Dancer.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I skipped J's wall on Dancer, tbqh. I'll give you a read on him after I've read it. I liked him going in at least.

Laundry I am liking significantly less with how he views Rake's Day 2.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Okay I think this is a solid summary, but here's some of my questions regarding what happened.

How is the relationship between Rosie's and Ryu's roles obvious? I have never been in a game with an Amnesiac Tracker, so not exactly sure it would connect to Ryu's and what makes the connection obvious, doesn't it depend on Ryu telling the truth about the one-shot track ability?
Amnesiac trackers send their results to another player, either randomly or through specific game mechanics. In this instance, it's the phones. Originally, I imagine Ruy's phone was intended to just receive messages from Rosie. Apparently there were hidden mechanics that would trigger a change if Rosie died.

Also did @ #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu ever clarified he was free chose who to contact once Rosie got lynched?
As far as I'm aware and as I'd like to assume, those phones could only contact each other, so he got the opportunity to contact the phone's holder, which was Rake at the time.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I skipped J's wall on Dancer, tbqh. I'll give you a read on him after I've read it. I liked him going in at least.

Laundry I am liking significantly less with how he views Rake's Day 2.
"Your read disagrees with mine therefore you're not town" -Ryker's scumhunting process 2015

Real good reads, m8.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Amnesiac trackers send their results to another player, either randomly or through specific game mechanics. In this instance, it's the phones. Originally, I imagine Ruy's phone was intended to just receive messages from Rosie. Apparently there were hidden mechanics that would trigger a change if Rosie died.

As far as I'm aware and as I'd like to assume, those phones could only contact each other, so he got the opportunity to contact the phone's holder, which was Rake at the time.

Okay that makes a lot more sense, forgot that Rake had the phone since he hammered Rosie.

@#Red Ryu, ignore my previous question.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
"Your read disagrees with mine therefore you're not town" -Ryker's scumhunting process 2015

Real good reads, m8.

Okay Riddle. I advise you take a step back before you reach HP Mafia levels of defensiveness. I don't think Rake is that dumb. I don't think you're dumb enough to think Rake is that dumb. Sorry that I have a high opinion of you. I can rectify that if you'd like.

Slow your roll. I'm not even trying to pressure your slot.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Amnesiac investigative roles work by picking a target and sending their result to another player.

Ryu's flavour and Rosalina's flavour (Raziek and Red Ryu) are related in that they are both mods.

They also both had cell phones, an item that suggests communication and connects them further.

Ryu's role informed him that he could receive messages but didn't say what they would be.

After Rosalina died Ryu's role changed, giving him a one-shot track (the same ability Rosa had) and repurposing his cell phone.

No one has come out as an amnesiac tracker recipient which means Ryu's claim to that role is uncontested.

Literally all signs suggest that the roles were connected and that Ruy was the recipient of the Amnesiac Tracker until it died.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Okay Riddle. I advise you take a step back before you reach HP Mafia levels of defensiveness. I don't think Rake is that dumb. I don't think you're dumb enough to think Rake is that dumb. Sorry that I have a high opinion of you. I can rectify that if you'd like.

Slow your roll. I'm not even trying to pressure your slot.
So? You've done that with myself on my Rake read, J on his Dancer read, and I think another slot. I think it's a bad practice and I think that's why you're wrong right now. If you wanted me to believe you on Rake, you should've done a better job convincing me. Instead, I'm left empty-handed despite constantly asking you for more, for better reasons than "he's not that dumb". All I got was a bunch of reasons why he was null to you (and why I shouldn't townread him) and something I clearly disagreed with you on.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Also, one of your townies is Maven or J. There's no way they're scum together.
Not aligned? Sure. Not scum? Not as sure. Personally speaking, I can easily see a scenario of Indy J with mafia consisting of Maven/Dancer/Wot but that's little more than a theory at this point.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
If that holds true, which I believe it does, Ruy also can't be the indy (or is VERY UNLIKELY TO BE) as he was the track recipient.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Not aligned? Sure. Not scum? Not as sure. Personally speaking, I can easily see a scenario of Indy J with mafia consisting of Maven/Dancer/Wot but that's little more than a theory at this point.

You're seriously hunting the indy? If you're also hunting the indy, why in God's name are Kantrip, Rake, and I off that list?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
So? You've done that with myself on my Rake read, J on his Dancer read, and I think another slot. I think it's a bad practice and I think that's why you're wrong right now. If you wanted me to believe you on Rake, you should've done a better job convincing me. Instead, I'm left empty-handed despite constantly asking you for more, for better reasons than "he's not that dumb". All I got was a bunch of reasons why he was null to you (and why I shouldn't townread him) and something I clearly disagreed with you on.

I'll talk mafia theory with you later. Try and keep the sarcastic quotation marks out of the game until then, okay? Jesus.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
You're seriously hunting the indy? If you're also hunting the indy, why in God's name are Kantrip, Rake, and I off that list?
Not deliberately, no, just not taking players out of it based on their interactions with others. I'm willing to consider Kantrip and maybe even Rake but probably not you. I don't see what I assume to be a poisoner having a jail as well, but I find both of them individually less scummy than any other member left on that list of players and I'd rather hunt through that.

Maven89

Smash Master
I've been pretty focus on getting J to respond, but I'm semi-liking Laundry these last few pages (more a little later). I'm agreeing with him on Rake/Ryu, or at least that Ryu isn't lying.

Spak I have trouble with. I'm not a real fan of his posts but all of it can easily be explained away by him being pretty much brand new. His recent posts to Laundry come off more to me as someone frustrated and not even really sure what Laundry is asking of him. I have him as a scummy-null.

I think Wots brought up a good point about Rake's point on useless items, but I really feel he stretched it too far to suggest it has to be mafia/indy, and comes off way too opportunistic . I never saw anything from Wots to make me read him town and I really disliked that concept he threw out.

I gotta admit I don't see the Rakepush as being more then "rake has some dumb reasons to justify a reasonable conclusion". I think laundry laid out good reasons for Rake to come in believing Ryu was scum, and I need more to lynch Rake other then "it was a dumb move by him". Everyone has seen players (and Rake) have momentary lapse in judgement. And honestly maybe someone has laid this out and I missed it while combing for J content, but if there's a better argument to really be made other then him pushing Ryu and making a terrible minor point about useless items, inform me of it.

Ryker I'm town reading largely based on the role claim but I really don't like doing that, and more then that I'm finding that recent Laundry/Ryker conversation to have come off really forced. If it wasn't for the mod confirmed role I wouldn't' like this slot.

Ryu I'm really not sure. I don't like his slot but haven't hated it in a long time, and his lynch has been almost way too easy the entire game. If he's not town he's probably indy but right now I'm not treating him as a priority.

I'm still focused on J

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Not deliberately, no, just not taking players out of it based on their interactions with others. I'm willing to consider Kantrip and maybe even Rake but probably not you. I don't see what I assume to be a poisoner having a jail as well, but I find both of them individually less scummy than any other member left on that list of players and I'd rather hunt through that.

That's a fair reason to leave me out, but go ahead and give me a list of mafiats. Eliminate it down as far as you can for me.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Spak I have trouble with. I'm not a real fan of his posts but all of it can easily be explained away by him being pretty much brand new. His recent posts to Laundry come off more to me as someone frustrated and not even really sure what Laundry is asking of him. I have him as a scummy-null.
Spak said he played a game with you, how was he in that game?

Ryker I'm town reading largely based on the role claim but I really don't like doing that, and more then that I'm finding that recent Laundry/Ryker conversation to have come off really forced. If it wasn't for the mod confirmed role I wouldn't' like this slot.
It doesn't seem forced to me, they are just acting like the old married couple they are.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Just saying, if I can narrow down the possible mafia lynchpool, then, with my jail put together with Ruy's track, and any possible other unclaimed roles, we can put a LOT of pressure on mafia tonight.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
No, I mean like: you said you could send messages or "Call Phone or something". I don't get why the "or something" unless you're BS'ing/hiding something about it or Bard straight up told you that the phone did other things but that he wouldn't tell you what they were. The description should still exist in your PM.
It was never there, I didn't know what it did til the night phase.

the Call phone was not told to me til the night phase.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ryker out of all players why did you target Gheb N1?
Two reasons.

1.) I thought he was town and wanted him alive tomorrow.
2.) And this is entirely paranoia, if I was wrong, he could've ****ed me so hard up the ass that I'd still be walking funny next year, so roleblocking could at least mitigate that.

Mostly, I thought he was town.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
What of Gheb's play made you so sure to think he was town? What makes you think that if you were wrong he would have ****ed you so hard? Like what do you think Gheb could have done to you in specific that not roleblocking him seemed like a bad idea to you?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
J and Dancer stop trading walls, that makes people disinterested in reading all that.

Just post a one paragraph summary from the both of you so me and others can get the jist of it without needing to read all that.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
what have i not explained. What game are you freaking reading ryu.

:059:

tell me what i have to explain and i will literally write you yet another novel since apparently what i've done so far hasnt made it through to you
You had no explanation to the phone shenanigans as to why you thought I was scum til now. Why not explain it right off the bat?

Maven89

Smash Master
Spak said he played a game with you, how was he in that game?.
New. It was a mini that was over by the end of day 2 that was largely dominated by myself and Dastrn, Spak was basically swallowed up by what we were doing. He was town and the mafia players were acting scummy so it ended without him shining or having much input.

Top Bottom