• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Returning Veteran Approaching: Diddy Kong Joins Smash Wii U & 3DS Cast!

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
Speaking of Yoshi though, I'm looking forward to seeing his design. I didn't llike the way he looked in Brawl.
I expect the more bright and colourful yoshi we all know and love plus I'd love to see what sakurai could do with his facial expressions this time around same with wario

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
She was one of the three last characters in (Wolf, Toon Link, Jigglypuff). That is why she was unlocked differently than other characters. Don't worry, there is about a 95% chance she returns.
I don't think that means much, It probably just meand she was lower priority but was sill gonna be in the game jigglypuff was far lesswanted than pikachu, lucario and pokemon trainer

Wasp

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3523-2036-8883
jiggs is only known for her unique way of playing... her attacks are all lame... she can be a real ***** in the air tho... I don't play her anyways, so for me she wouldn't have to return...

Top Bottom