• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Retire

Divinokage

Smash Legend
goddamn mangos post is so ****ing stupid
you wouldn't have won so much in flopmerica if armada lived there and armada wouldve won a million tournaments there if he lived there (or had just attended as many as a flopmerican could)
If Armada lived there, it just means there would be a billion times more chances to kick his ***. You are basically undermining everyone's skill level by saying that. As if no one has the ability to adapt or some ****.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
sure that is also possible, but the evidence suggests that armada wouldve simply won more tournaments in flopmerica, since he won 100% of the ones that he did attend there since mid 2011 or whatever.

regarding mangos post: trying to use the fact that he simply couldnt attend as many tournaments in flopmerica as an argument against his dominance is ********.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
sure that is also possible, but the evidence suggests that armada wouldve simply won more tournaments in flopmerica, since he won 100% of the ones that he did attend there since mid 2011 or whatever.
trying to use the fact that he simply couldnt attend as many tournaments in flopmerica as an argument against his dominance is ********.
I never said anything on the contrary, he is the champion, no doubt. However it is ******** to put words into others mouths.

KanyeRest

bair-condtioned nightmare
honestly i think mango's right, and he should at least come back for evo/genesis 3. although i wouldn't want armada to come back for the fans and not have the competitive edge. if he comes back later this year and wins both these majors anyway, he would again prove himself godlike.

Armada

Smash Lord
Mango: Playing Mario at Apex 2010/Pound V is playing for the people?
And you knew I would come to those tournaments (and actually was booked for Apex 2010 before that **** started).

Yeah people maybe thinks I owe everyone a last tournament/year or something. I seriously don't wanna argue cause I love this community but I don't see it the same way.

I travled to USA 7 times to compete during 3,5 years. If anything the connection between USA/the world become better and today we see events like Apex bring so many people from all around the world (good **** Strife/Boback etc).

Me playing without fire is not what you guys wanna see. I gave my last fire to win Apex2013 and I would like if people just could accept that and move on.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
But you have an obligation to discard your own happiness and maximize our own. How unfair of you to stop giving us something we're not entitled to have.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
The armada armada is conceding to the invasion of the mango nation. Rally your troops on the battlefield, Evo will be your final destination.

But hey, at least armada won before he quit. No johns.

:phone:

Wobbly Headed Bob

Smash Journeyman
If Armada has no fire, then we ought to make him get some with some motivation.

He just gave more than 2,000 people blue balls. We should allow for his refractory period to pass before we attempt to pressure him into giving us closure.

Mr P

Smash Ace
Guys relax,

I'm pretty sure Armada is just burnt out which happens to everyone, it's obvious that the guy loves the game and when he sees mangos spacies getting ***** by Peepee's marth in the finals of G3 and the commentators are saying stuff like "damn peepee's marth took a set from armada way back at apex imagine what it would do to him now" Armada's fire will return and he will train for apex 2014 come back and **** you all again.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Mango: Playing Mario at Apex 2010/Pound V is playing for the people?
And you knew I would come to those tournaments (and actually was booked for Apex 2010 before that **** started).

Yeah people maybe thinks I owe everyone a last tournament/year or something. I seriously don't wanna argue cause I love this community but I don't see it the same way.

I travled to USA 7 times to compete during 3,5 years. If anything the connection between USA/the world become better and today we see events like Apex bring so many people from all around the world (good **** Strife/Boback etc).

Me playing without fire is not what you guys wanna see. I gave my last fire to win Apex2013 and I would like if people just could accept that and move on.
LMAOOOOO

alright dude

see you never

( vagina )

and to say armada was more dominant then me or even m2k is silly

in our times no ONE stood a chance

armadas got like 3-4 people who can potentially beat him atm

but I guess it doesn't matter now

being a champ and being a dominant champ are 2 diff things

armada was just a champ

RIP armada

MaNg0

Smash Hero
I told armada we could play a Life match

loser dies

winner gives the loser poison

3 out 5 sets 3 times

LMAOOOOOO

settle this **** once and for all

#Leonidas

also I played without fire for like the last 2 years

but I did it anyway for the community

win or lose for me the community always won

Violence

Smash Lord
Let's let MikeHaggar have his last moments. Sadly with Armada retired, he has no more reason to post.

There's nothing left for him.

KanyeRest

bair-condtioned nightmare
if anything how armada won tournaments was way more impressive than mango or m2k imo

as mango stated; "armadas got like 3-4 people who can potentially beat him atm", which to me makes his victories more impressive

i mean i want him to come back to the US again and again, but ****, he doesn't owe anything to anymore

MaNg0

Smash Hero
yeah cept the bracket at apex gave him the 1 top player he ALWAYS beats

which I thought was silly

me or m2k shoulda been on that side

don't know why hbox got only armada

the bracket made it so hbox and armada both avoid the people who can beat them ( me kevin )

and LMAOOO IM GOING TO SWEDEN AND HE WONT PLAY

leffen

Smash Champion
are you actually going to sweden?

also a funny note about apex brackets... it was seeded horribly

why was me, over, and armada all on the same side? If I had beat Hbox I wouldve faced Over, then Armada... lol

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
First and last warning. Chill out on the flaming and spamming.

Top Bottom