• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RESULTS: Tucson Round Robin 6-23-07

Return_to_Sender

Smash Cadet
i might get there a bit early. im just gunna take the bus over there sodepending on the schedule we'll see

ohh and axe i'll mm you for 1$

AXE 09

Smash Master
sweet, now i'm gonna lose $2 lol. but at least it'll be worth it.

alright so b-will, me and Mr. J kinda need directions so we don't get lost in tucson lol. so... we're about to leave pretty soon, so call us asap to give us directions. call either mr. J's phone, or call mine. my number is 520-249-3743

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
Jujumasta and myself are still not sure if we'll be able to make this, and I'm poor so I don't know if I can MM with Butters.

AXE 09

Smash Master
haha this tourney was fun as heck. hey whiplash, those were some awesome matches we had. how come i've never heard of you before? you're REALLY good, and you kinda just came out of no where lol. i love new smashers

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
haha this tourney was fun as heck. hey whiplash, those were some awesome matches we had. how come i've never heard of you before? you're REALLY good, and you kinda just came out of no where lol. i love new smashers
if whiplash is the guy that i'm thinking of, he *****.

like i beat him in friendlies, but come brackets he like took a **** on me LOL. good stuff whip

by the way axe, isn't this kind of what you did? "how come i've never heard of you before? you're REALLY good, and you kinda just came out of no where lol"

oh yeah and i can't wait to see the results. i may do shoutouts later i'm tired lol

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
results will be tomorrow. i can't guarantee the actual round robin bracket to be up but i will have everyone's record up, although everyone didn't record all their matches. :mad:

fun tourney, nice to see everyone including the new faces. shoutouts later.

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
it would have just helped if a lot of people recorded their matches, some people didnt at all.
for others most had the common courtisy of actually recorded their own and the oppenents when they win
but hella good matches with everyone it was fun. axe has gotten better then the last time i fought him, close match with gamer and vincent.
hey Vincent, did b-will talk to you about OC3, i can give you and b-will a ride to it

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
i want to go to 0c3 too lol. i've been trying to talk to my parents abou it but my chances don't look too hot.

by the way b-will, on the brackets sheet, the ones that i didn't fill in were all people that left early who i didn't get to play against.

AXE 09

Smash Master
i'm pretty sure that all of my matches were recorded, but then again... i'm not sure. cuz after i fought a few people, they went strait to the brackets, so i kinda just assumed that they were filling in out results, but i could've been wrong... and i know that i didn't fight quite a few people there before i left, so i probably have quite a few empty spaces :ohwell:

whiplash

Smash Cadet
Axe your hella good. its like how come ive never heard of u? and nobody's probably heard of me because ive only been seriosly playing this game since last summer. so ya good matches with everyone i learned a lot (like not to spot dodge on B-will) thanks a lot everyone.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
it would have just helped if a lot of people recorded their matches, some people didnt at all.
for others most had the common courtisy of actually recorded their own and the oppenents when they win
but hella good matches with everyone it was fun. axe has gotten better then the last time i fought him, close match with gamer and vincent.
hey Vincent, did b-will talk to you about OC3, i can give you and b-will a ride to it
Yeah, a lot of people didn't record their matches. However, I was able to reconstruct it for the most part, and as accurately as possible. It's not going to be 100% accurate, but it will give you a good indication of how you did relative to everyone else.

i want to go to 0c3 too lol. i've been trying to talk to my parents abou it but my chances don't look too hot.

by the way b-will, on the brackets sheet, the ones that i didn't fill in were all people that left early who i didn't get to play against.
people who left early: brad, ninjade, ruben, pmox, and 2021.

New good people? ****, how come I'm old and still no good lol.
you are getting better, at least that's what I gathered from watching you play at the last tourney. keep practicing.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
Double Post: :laugh:

To reiterate, I did the best I could to make this list as accurate as possible and I think it is pretty accurate.

Keep in mind, I had to take off ninjade, ruben, brad, pmox, and 2021. They left early and didn't play everyone. So the wins and losses you received from them aren't factored in.

21 entrants, 16 results:

1. Taj (45-0)
2. Light (38-7)
3. Axe (36-9)
4. B-Will (32-13)
5. Whiplash (31-14)
6. Philippe (30-15)
7. GamerGuitarist (28-17)
8. Dark (27-18)
9. Turnip Tosser (20-25)
10. Mr J (19-26)
11. Goop (18-27)
12. Xander (10-32)
13. AltF4 (10-35)
14. Vincent (7-38)
15. Forrest (6-39)
16. Mark (5-37)

Shoutouts in next post.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
Triple Post

Shoutouts:

Thanks everyone for attending the tourney. More people attended than I had expected but we made it work. Great to see everyone; it was fun.

Taj - Too good. I think you leveled up since the last time we played. You made me feel like a noob.
Light - **** man, I thought I was going to take the set from you this time but you beat me once again. Your peach is amazing.
Axe - Fun matches. Good **** man. Nice job taking 2 games from both light and me in round robin. You are getting better each tourney. I hope you go to Tucson soon at Gamer's place so we can play again.
Whiplash - You are pretty **** good for living in the middle of nowhere in Yuma, heh. You came out of nowhere and did well. Very nice falco and fox; good job for your first tourney here. I was suprised; I hope we can play again sometime.
Gamer - Out of everyone at the round robin, I think you improved the most. You have gotten so much better since last time, taking a game from light, axe, and me. Each tourney, you improve so much man.
Dark - Always a pleasure. Fun to play your sheik again and thanks for coming down.
Mr J and Turnip - cool guys fun to hang out with like always, good job mr j taking a game from me lol.
Goop - Your mario is too good, ASU sucks lol
Dan - Thanks for coming down, fun money match
Vincent - wtf, do better next time, you have potential but you need to step it up lol

Thanks again for coming.

EDIT: Oh yeah, power rankings will be up within the next couple of days. This round robin did not affect power rankings at all (with the exception of light and me since the panelists were split even between us two).

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
don't make me give you a triple post infraction! you're so lucky i don't mod :-D

shoutouts later later later

and don't forget to fix the placing of everyone from like 5-8

EDIT/ SHOUTOUTS

Taj - ****ing amazing. Perfect record. That is all. LOL. Your marth is a beast, and your mewtwo was fun to play against. For a split second i thought i had a chance against mewtwo becuase i took your first stock, but i lost anyways. oh well you're crazy
Light -Holy **** i can't believe i won one haha. i should have just played falco all three matches instead of Fox on the first two. anyways, as always your peach is amazing. keep it up hope to play again soon.
Axe - haha sorry that i beat you in that ditto :) you just suck man. <3
B-Will - thanks for hosting this thing. it was crazy fun and you should do it more. thanks for the compliments, and i'm glad that i'm doing better. your marth is still scary, but one day i shall destroy him! (With falco, not with jigglypuff i already did that LLLLLLLOOOOOLLLLLLL) :)
Whiplash - you came out of nowhere and were ****ing crazy good with fox. hope to play again sometime
Philippe - Man, i finally got you after all the asswhoopings you've given me in previous tournies. you're still awesome, and it was fun playing ikaruga together :) we'll play again soon
Dark - once again your Captain Falcon got me at the round robin! LOL. i'll get him next time man. they were close though ;)
Turnip Tosser - **** you and your dsmash.
Mr J - fun matches man. sorry that my laser spamming is so gay
Goop - haha CRAZY mario! all three of our matches were close, i was impressed! hope to see you again out here in tucson, you're a funny guy GG :)
Xander - you were a cool dude. fun falco dittos :) Sorry that you hang out with Robbie...
AltF4 - good matches :) that puff almost got my fox lol. sorry, your puff doesn't take out higher tier like mine does LOL. joking. you really should have recorded that match with me and b-will though lol. and the one that he grabbed me from like a mile away. GAYNESS.
Vincent - you're an awesome dude. jack in the box was funny even though you ****ers kept screwing with my food LOL. you have potential dude, keep up the good work and you'll get a lot better.
Forrest - fun matches dude. hope to see you next time :)
Mark - you were fun to play against too. keep it up dude

Return_to_Sender

Smash Cadet
haha yeah i know i'm better then what i did at this tourny it was like SD fest for me like hardcore lol

shout outs later

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
....... *cry* I miss all the good stuff ; ; wuuuuuuahhhhhhhhh work ****** sucks... Axe you better come over today so i can whomp on you lol j/k.. you're out of my league. .n_n

Glad everyone had fun... i sure didn't i got to play lvl 9 fox's (that were pwning me btw) OMG the cpu Fox jab > ANYTHING.. ; ;

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
**** those leavers dont they know to never give up.....well thtas what ya get when noobs come. Its always awesome coming to these things. Whip lash how and the hell did he place higher than me???

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
cause whiplash is awesome, hes got some major skillz
No... it's cuz J... is cocky and gives himself... TOO MUCH CREDIT.. yes he's good.. but he makes him sound like.... lol.. nvm.. You're good J... I don want to become what You and Carlton hav become.. lol.. funny rivalry

AXE 09

Smash Master
haha i can't wait for the next tourney/round robin! dang these are so fun lol. hopefully we'll all get to play again soon. and Vman, heck yeah i'm up for smash today lol. you know i'm always up for it.

and yeah! what's up with Mr. J and carlton becoming rivals??? lol it's kinda funny, i thought all us SV guys are supposed to stick together

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
haha i can't wait for the next tourney/round robin! dang these are so fun lol. hopefully we'll all get to play again soon. and Vman, heck yeah i'm up for smash today lol. you know i'm always up for it.

and yeah! what's up with Mr. J and carlton becoming rivals??? lol it's kinda funny, i thought all us SV guys are supposed to stick together
Axe .................. NOOB.. don even talk to me... you had a **** studio.. we could play at this whole time.... and... we could've held tourneys and such... ur a noob.. we need to hold one before summer is over.. let's discuss it... in the SV thread...

J and Carlton have always been rivals.... for a very long time Jeff.. before we met you even they went at it

BTW Tucson/Phoenix Rest OF AZ - would you attend a tourney in SV if we held one say... Beginning of August or the end of July? respond plz

whiplash

Smash Cadet
i guess i should do my shoutouts now:

Taj- i was surprised u went at first i was like is that really him? **** hes gonna pwn us all. and sure enough u did. pwned every single one of us. u made me feel like a noob? which i am compared to you.
Light- God**** i thought i could take you at least one match. i should definetly not have gone Marth. those were some crazy counters from my pokes totally unexpected.
Axe- dang im just totally glad i took one match from u. after hearing about that crazy pikachu and fighting it ouch, chaingrab like a motha. u got a really good fox too dude keep it up!
Bwill-you are really good. waaay better than i anticipated. i thought i was gonna win. yeah right. maybe that one at the end but i dont feel like i really won that one cuz u were distracted at the end. gotta play again sometime dude!
Philippe- just what i expected. i probably coulda taken a few matches from u but i was really lazy and did NOT wanna do a fox ditto. i didnt try that much though. but idk last time we played we went back and forth ur real good.
Dark- uhh why didnt we go through with our MM?? i totally i thought ur shiek was gonna beat me cuz ive never played a needle shiek before. but knowing that i just rushed on u like a mad dog and it worked i guess. and u have a pretty good shiek and CFalcon. i do soooo bad against CFalcon......
TurnipTosser-I have no idea what u were doing with ur controll everytime u downsmashed but it was really distracting me! we had REALLY close matches though. i was kinda nervous too i was surprised that u were that good. i barely snaked those two matches from u. Uair FTW!
Gamer- u have a pretty cool falco dude. i think u need to laser spam more against fox but then again bwill rarely shot a laser at me and kicked my *** but then again thats bwill. fun matches and friendlies hope to play u again sometime.
Mr. J- ur freakin floating Dair to nair thing is so gay. like what am i supposed to do about that. i dont want to get Nair'd in the face! we had some of the closest matches out of all my matches. i shoulda made some money off u lol!
Goop- I love to see ppl keeping it real with some original characters! i was confused i saw u doing so good against other ppl but when it came time to play me i ***** u lol! i even saw u beat bwill which i couldnt pull off. good job man!
Xander- dude i saw u doing so good later in the day what happened!? u have some nice pillaring i think u just need to get down the mind games but then again who doesnt? fun dude
Altf4- awww the funniest guy there. I really enjoyes seeing u and talking to u dude. fun matches we had. i thought u were gonna beat me though. and i still cant believe u missed that fsmash on bwill! and it came back and bit u in the ***. good stuff keep it up.
Vincent-it was fun getting beat down by u and ruben before the round robin. ur good with like every character dude. good matches though.
Forrest- good matches man. i definetly did not wanna get beat by a person i never even heard of but then again who am I!? i just went all out on u with Uairs and drill shines. keep it up dude looking forward to seeing u again sometime
Ruben- dude ur too **** good. i couldnt take one effin game from u! it was fun getting beat down by u and Vincent before the round robin. u got a crazy falco and c falcon.

well i had lots of fun thank u all i learned a lot. i hope i got my name spread out there enough for ppl to look forward to playing me again. thx again bwill for hosting this.

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol i said i'm sorry Vman! lol i just didin't think anyone would wanna come to SV, but let's try! haha you know i love tourneys.

lol well j and blackknight need to settle their differences... or do they? it's kind of a good thing cuz they push each other to be better.

so yeah... SV might host a tourney, but we need to know if people would come. otherwise, it wouldn't work out. it wouldn't be worth having a tourney if only 5 people showed up

whiplash

Smash Cadet
**** those leavers dont they know to never give up.....well thtas what ya get when noobs come. Its always awesome coming to these things. Whip lash how and the hell did he place higher than me???
what r u talking about we had some close matches but i took 2 out of the three :p. and if SV hosts a tourny i wanna go! Ill need a ride from someone in tucson though...

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
i'd go for sure SV. I <3 u

and for the record i ***** Mr. J, again, Vman.

and whiplash i nkow i need to spam more lasers on fox haha, i'm just too used to my scrubby friends always having their reflectors up. rofl we'll play again sometime

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
yea... it'd be a good idea.. round robin or tourney i don care which.. and we can give you good notice.. everyone... so plz... if you could come it'd be great.. Jeff if we get like 20 or so.. we should jus do a round robin type thing.. if we get... alot more than that.. than we should do a tourney thing.. you know what i'm sayin

EDIT: Nice... glad to see Mr. J lose lol... it's always nice to hear his Not so nice words after someone pwns him lol.. it never get's old... Axe 3rd place huh... man.. i'm really gettin jealous of him you know that.. Yeah Jeff.. i'm gettin jealous of you... i'm gonna bust out my Pichu jus watch.. lol.. and if that don work.. i always have Mewtwo and Falco XD

whiplash

Smash Cadet
could u guys have it sooner rather than later? cause i dont know how much longer im gonna be in tucson and i wanna smash it up over here as much as possible. if anyone just wants to come hang out and play its cool with me just give me a shout.

AXE 09

Smash Master
by the way axe, isn't this kind of what you did? "how come i've never heard of you before? you're REALLY good, and you kinda just came out of no where lol"
lol well yeah i guess that's sorta true, but i wasn't exactly noticed in my first tourney like Whip. i went to AZ One and like nobody even noticed i was there lol. i wasn't all that good back then

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
lol well yeah i guess that's sorta true, but i wasn't exactly noticed in my first tourney like Whip. i went to AZ One and like nobody even noticed i was there lol. i wasn't all that good back then
NOPE..Ur not even good.. Jeff... jus... some guy... that idk. .has mods in his thumbs.. lol j/k Jeff ur freaking crazy...... I want to play you so badly... every time we play our matches are always like to the last stock... it's crazy.. ADRENALINE RUSH..

Playin you never get's old.. it's always fun.. and I like if I win.. how you're a good sport about it.. and wen u beat me... i'm a good sport.. sportsmanship is valuable.... lol unlike some of us. *cough* (Mr. J)

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol you bet vman, playing you is fun! and heck yeah, we do have a lot of close matches, but when it comes to your falco, you almost always win :( screw you and your falco! man, falco's nothing without his reflector! and his dair! and his bair... and lasers... and... omg screw your falco lol

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
LOL.. noob.. I hate every char you have especially that stupid Pikachu of yours.. OMG mewtwo is 6'6 Pikachu is 2'7 yet in Super smash they are like the same height... WTF... lol neway.. i wanna play you w/my mewtwo.. again.. so many close matches and noob you do beat my falco sometimes....IDK i like playin Y-Link on you...and Falcon is pretty fun too..

we should record some matches of us.. it'd be pretty cool.. matter of fact we all should record...

BTW the 14 of July sounds good to me^^

Top Bottom