• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Results for All Brawl 4

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I wish I had money to go to this :(.

Ratatat

Smash Apprentice
hey melee1 do you still live in the same apartment?
edit: if you do whats the apartment number again?

H-TOWN

Smash Rookie
I should be able to make it, but I'll be running late. There is something going on at Stonebriar Mall in Frisco that I want to check out first, not to mention I have some school work to do. Regardless, I'll be there.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
To all the san angelo peeps good **** guys, can't wait to see yall again!

hit me up on aim or something.

C-stick up!

ahoo hoo, ha ha, ahee hee, ohhh, ahee hee, ahh.

Bwett

Smash Ace
Melee, post the full results please.

Also, San Angelo, you only have three smashers, but you guys are all it needs. Seriously fun times. Hit me up if yall want to come back to Dallas.

I can't breathe! I can't breathe!

Ratatat

Smash Apprentice
I had a grrreat time, i placed horribly in singles, i was really disappointed, but the friendlies before and after were really fun. and after winning 2 money matches and losing 1 i ended up breaking even for the whole night. :]

fogo: i lost, but i think im going to ask for another money match soon ;] (well when i think im ready..haha)
bwett: nice yoshi, we played two sets and all were really close matches, im still scared to face you..
whynot?: in our money match it was the first time i played either of those character matchups, and i think im gonna stick with DK as my main. friendlies were real fun too.

will you be having another tourny melee1?

Santi

Smash Lord
Melee, post the full results please.

Also, San Angelo, you only have three smashers, but you guys are all it needs. Seriously fun times. Hit me up if yall want to come back to Dallas.

I can't breathe! I can't breathe!
Haha it was very fun. Alotta laughs and techs (Fogo) :)

Your Yoshi is so sick bwett
and San Angelo will def. try to make it back to dallas soon.

Thanks again for the housing and transportation.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Lolz you both pwn hard as hell.
G-Krew is the ****!

This weekend was freaking legit. I had a blast. We def have to head back up there sometime.
I wanna get all the **** fogo techs and the glitches and stuff for game footage for the montage :)

It's all about the fogo magic baby.
All day, everyday, cant stop, wont stop, eh heh eh heh.

Top Bottom