• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Results for All Brawl 4

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
Im not competing with houston, I try and promise one tourney a month for Dallas. If we have a big turn out or not I can care less. We already have austin players coming and possibly dojo and several others. Its just a game and its a get together to have fun playing a game we play to get better at. Not to mention not everyone can afford the gas to go all the way to houston.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Ok.... We got sort of a situation here. We have a couple of options depending on how this goes. Firstly, mom wont let me drive. She's a worrier... Dallas is big. And I have a chrysler on 22's chromed out, and she's really not gonna let me drive that. So driving's out.

So we have 2 options depending on when bus routes are and the housing we can get....

We can
A) Get a bus early saturday morning from here to there... take a taxi to the tourney. Taxi to bwett's after tourney. Then taxi back to bus stop on Sunday. And if they dont have a route that early Saturday morning (****ty little town we have...) we can

B) Get a bus friday. Find housing for a friday night... Taxi to tourney. Then follow up with plans from A after that.

=\ **** we go through for this game.

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
houston is ****ing disgusting.
DAyum! Best response ever?

@Brawl1
HATER! Promised melee tournament put off longer? Curse crawl. Scoring no points with dBOX.

@dojo
Whatup? In the haze that was one of the Final Smashes I remember seeing your falco. Pretty technical. I was like San Angelo plays smash? Anyways I wanna meet you cause I need to see my cousins and kinfolk in San Angelo and might wanna play while there. So greetings seeya in the future at that crawl tournament.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Haha. Well when you come down, send me a pm or whatever. Nobody really plays smash here. There's scrubs around here and there, but there's only 3 of us that play competitively.

But if you come down, I'm down for some matches.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Ok.... We got sort of a situation here. We have a couple of options depending on how this goes. Firstly, mom wont let me drive. She's a worrier... Dallas is big. And I have a chrysler on 22's chromed out, and she's really not gonna let me drive that. So driving's out.

So we have 2 options depending on when bus routes are and the housing we can get....

We can
A) Get a bus early saturday morning from here to there... take a taxi to the tourney. Taxi to bwett's after tourney. Then taxi back to bus stop on Sunday. And if they dont have a route that early Saturday morning (****ty little town we have...) we can

B) Get a bus friday. Find housing for a friday night... Taxi to tourney. Then follow up with plans from A after that.

**** a bunch of that Taxi **** dude, if you need a ride to Billy's after just ask. I'll take you there if I decide to go to the tournament. I'm currently having the hot girl vs smash tournament conundrum.

She's winning atm.

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
Infinity!!!!!!!!!! If there is a hot girl stopping you from coming, choose her! I will quit brawl if you choose a tournament over a hot girl. :( How dedicated do u have to be. lol

Bwett

Smash Ace

We can

Dude, when I said yall have housing, I mean all weekend if need be. Okay, this is how it works. I have work from 11am-12pm on Friday and 5pm-6pm on Sunday. After that, I am completely free so yall can stay at my place Friday night if need be. Furthermore, rather than all this taxi nonsense, tell me where yall are gonna be dropped off at. Depending on how far it is, I'll come pick you up, whether it be Friday afternoon or Saturday morning and yall just shed some money for gas.

I'll get us to the tournament and then back to my place, where odds are, G-Krew might follow lol. Then back to your bus stop on Sunday. Dallas isn't that big, so as long as you are good company and bring alittle gas money, I'm all up for it lol.

What say you?!

Dojo

Smash Champion
Me and santi just had a heart attack.
We'll def give you gas money man.
That'd be freaking amazing.

I'll have all the details and **** tomorrow to see how this goes with the bus times and whatnot.
What's the closest bus stop by that area so we can try to get to that one.

Bwett

Smash Ace
Me and santi just had a heart attack.
We'll def give you gas money man.
That'd be freaking amazing.

I'll have all the details and **** tomorrow to see how this goes with the bus times and whatnot.
What's the closest bus stop by that area so we can try to get to that one.
There is one at University of Texas at Dallas. If you can get there or anywhere near there, then I won't charge gas money :)

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Infinity!!!!!!!!!! If there is a hot girl stopping you from coming, choose her! I will quit brawl if you choose a tournament over a hot girl. :( How dedicated do u have to be. lol
If I can get her to go out some night this week I'll be there. If she wants to go out on Saturday I won't be there :p

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
DAYUM I GOT 5th!?!? im happy but i need to train against snake and meta knight so i might have a chance... And hopefully ill get lucky at this tournament and not hafta play melee early :)

Whynot

Smash Rookie
Lolz I meant if he's still down for crews after he's done with her.

Also, what are entry fees for that one?
Yeah I knew that, just some Dallas humor for 'ya. :laugh:

And if your asking how much it is for Melee's tourney, last time it was five dollars if I'm not mistaken.

But if your talking about crew battles or what not, beats me. :confused:

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
I live in North Richland Hills. Is there anyone besides Infinity close by that can swing by and gimme a ride to this?

Top Bottom