• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Results for All Brawl 4

Big Bob

Smash Apprentice
Great tourny, though I'm gonna be sore about Frigate Orpheon for a while. Good matches everybody, and I know I'm getting better if I can hang with Ice and Fogo.

DivinityZERO

Smash Rookie
Great tourny, though I'm gonna be sore about Frigate Orpheon for a while. Good matches everybody, and I know I'm getting better if I can hang with Ice and Fogo.
CURSE TEH KEYBLADE!

I would say the tourney was a success. Even though I lost, I felt myself getting a bit better just by playing good players. xD Hanging with you guys was fun. Hope to do it again.

DALLAS RULZ!

Ratatat

Smash Apprentice
My most epic win ever!
Seriously.
Best part of the night i would have to say goes to.. finding out how much fogo wears out his rubbers, definetly

Big Bob

Smash Apprentice
Your definition of epic is quite different than mine.

To me, an epic finish is one where both players are at 100+ damage and it only takes one solid hit to kill each other, and the last 30 seconds are spent dancing around each other looking for an opening.

What happened to me was like tripping into Ike's Forward Smash. >_>

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
Man Bewett......Me and Ike went to your place Wednesday thinking there was gonna be a tourney and no one was there so we left.......after we jump that brick wall to get sum food to eat!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Results?????????

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Man Bewett......Me and Ike went to your place Wednesday thinking there was gonna be a tourney and no one was there so we left.......after we jump that brick wall to get sum food to eat!
Man, you must invest in a cell phone. There was a Melee smashfest going on at my place at that exact time.

Top Bottom