• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resist The New World Order II

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Great turnout. Sorry this thread took so long.

Brawl Doubles

1: Double Life Orb Boosted Thrash Attack (Reflex + Kismet2) ($60.00)
2: Yoshi & Bowser (Bill_ + George) ($30.00)
3: Wi-Fi 2 Duh Max (Shaslam + Skaterbaj) ($10.00)
4: Sepulchritude? (Ryker + M3T)
5: Whatever You Want, Baby (Ragnarok + Mankosuki)

Melee Singles

1: Rice ($60.00)
2: Cheap ($30.00)
3: Zone ($10.00)
4: Drummer Boi
5: Mankosuki
5: Ragnarok
7: The One Janitor
7: Layzee
9: Ryker
9: Shaslam

Brawl Singles

1: Reflex ($108.00)
2: Kismet ($54.00)
3: Bill_ ($18.00)
4: George
5: SaintKai
5: Ragnarok
7: Cam
7: Kola
9: M3T
9: The One Janitor
9: Loser
9: Eggroll
13: Cheap
13: Aloha the Three Stock
13: Ryker
13: Shaslam
17: Skaterbaj
17: Mankosuki

TIO is being a ***** and not letting me save the bracket images. Sorry for the delay.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
1. Reflex :wario: (Wario)
2. Kismet :metaknight: (Meta Knight)
3. Billy :snake: :falco: (Snake, Falco)
4. George :kirby2: (Kirby)
5. Ragnarok :metaknight: (Meta Knight)
5. Saint :popo: (Ice Climbers)
7. Kola :marth: (Marth)
7. Cam :pikachu2: (Pikachu)
9. TheOneJanitor :snake: (Snake)
9. M3T :gw: (Mr. Game and Watch)
9. Eggroll :marth: :snake: (Marth, Snake)
9. Loser :metaknight: (Meta Knight)
13. CheapPeach :peach: (Peach)
13. Ryker :falco: (Falco)
13. Aloha :olimar: :popo: (Olimar, Ice Climbers)
13. ShaSLAM :metaknight: (Meta Knight)
17. Skaterbaj :dedede: (King Dedede)
17. Mankosuki :kirby2: (Kirby)

This is what I have.

As for Doubles--

1: Double Life Orb Boosted Thrash Attack (Reflex + Kismet2) ( :warioc: / :pt: & :metaknight: ) ($60.00)
2: Yoshi & Bowser (Bill_ + George) ( :snake: & :kirby2: ) ($30.00)
3: Wi-Fi 2 Duh Max (Shaslam + Skaterbaj) ( :metaknight: & :dedede: ) ($10.00)
4: Sepulchritude? (Ryker + M3T) ( :metaknight: & :gw: )
5: Whatever You Want, Baby (Ragnarok + Mankosuki) ( :metaknight: & :rob: / :kirby2: )

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Shout outs to ryker for gettin this up. Shout outs tomorrow.

Lookin like a top 5 PR right there lol.(excluding kismet of course)

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Good job Ryker.........good job. We are gonna have to train hard for the b'ham tourney. Its gonna be a hard one. Lets play today if your able

TheSaintKai

Smash Ace
(Updated) SHOUT OUT TIME, EVERYONE. <3

Skater: Bro, we need to play more. You need to tell me when there are Smashfests at Manko's, preferably over this. Because I'm always on this forsaken site. Good friendlies, man. :D P'cola represent.
Ryker: Good seeing you, man. We didn't get to do any friendlies or anything, which blows. :p
Sorry for seeming like I was on your *** about this thread. xD Can't wait until y'all contact me about another tournament.
ShaSLAM: Good match man. Better luck next time.
You just don't know the matchup, is the only thing, I'm sure. :D
Ragnarock: MAN, CAN YOU BELIEVE WE DIDN'T GET ONE ACTUAL FRIENDLY IN?! The only one we did, you were ZSS. >.> Ridiculous. xD Next time, you're going down.
Cam: Good talking to you, and chilling with you most of the day. You're a damn good Pikachu, man. :D Just have to work on the ICs matchup.
Kola: I didn't know you were the best Marth in AL. O.O You're worthy of the title, for sure though. Good hanging with you too.
Billy: *****, you a soothsayer, you already know what I'mma say.
No but seriously, good match man. I wish I hadn't dropped grabs, otherwise I'd have whooped dat *** in tourney. ;D No johns though.
Aloha: Message me for anything you need to know about using ICs, bro. Just no match up stuff. xD I don't know any match ups outside of MK, Snake, Diddy, Marth, and Lucas.
George: Holy damn, you've a beast Kirby. xD Good matches, although it was obvious you hate ICs.
CHEAP PEACH: Good ****, bro. Peach is technical as all get out, and you know what you're doing with her. You gave me a run for my money in the crews.
TheSaintKai: ****ing bull**** Ice Climbers, you suck ****, and can't chain grab for ****. Practice your stuff, quit being so damn predictable, and think while you play! Actually get good at the game before you get good with your character!
Kismet: Good talking to you, and playing you. You're quite the mindgames-y one. You beat me pretty bad, but don't expect to do it again. :D
Reflex: No matter how bad I suck, you're still horrible for 3 stocking me. :p

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
reflex. go team reflex. even tho we got wrecked. good **** winning, hope to get some tips from you soon
kistmet. that metaknight its too hard. but i dislike your falco even more so i guess i shouldn't complain.
billy. good friendlies. im doing better against you. i know you were sandbagging a little bit but you used to sandbag and still 3 stock me soo
geo. we didn't really talk or play each other all tournament wtf
rag. good friendlies, you're definitely a good player. i wish i could have tried my s kill against you MK tho.
saint. next time i'ma tell them to put me in against those ICE CLIMBERS
Kola. didn't play you at all either. all the previous marth practice from you helped me in crews tho.
Cam. ehhh another matchup i need to figure out. chaingrabs make me cry. maybe i should have just went metaknight. good stuff though, your pikachu is fun to watch
ryker. good stuff in melee friendlies and tournament matches. I got a little impatient in crews but we'd already lost by then anyway.
aloha. ya rusty man haha. im learning those matchups a little better now
slam. thanks for the rides. learn those matchups and stay patient man. we need to play more so you can learn the snake matchup better.
skaterbaj. good ddd. dair is too good. watch your spotdodging, you got a little crazy with it that second match.
manko. good melee match. i like samus players.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Reflex- Fun meeting you again, xD wasn't aware there were more Pokemon junkies like myself out there that actually knew what they were doing. If you don't end up finding another DS within a reasonable price before the 3DS I could let you borrow one until then. (b' ')b

2: Kismet- I saw nothing but MK, disgusted. I wan't to see more Falco xD not a dumb bat with swords and wings.

3: Bill_- I wasn't aware I had to play you at every tournament I go to. xP Next time I will be winning. Look out for it. GGs with our set though, I'm sure it's the closest I've ever gotten rofl.

4: George- Thanks for the ride there man and a very solid job on getting 4th and being on the very edge of getting at least third. xD Shake off the rust and kick more *** with the upcoming tourneys.

5: SaintKai- So......I learned I sucked at the Ice Climber matchup. Something I really need to fix, and I plan on doing just that before our next encounter. Great meeting you, it was quite the experience haha.

5: Ragnarok- So I finally got to play you, the person Mobile hyped up so much when I kept ignoring them for PR updates. xD I wasn't disappointed, but more shocked at your performance this time. I may have made a few goof ups during our set, but it helped me realize what flaws I have against MK offstage. I'm sure we'll be getting a rematch, hopefully the guides and matchup experience I've gained throughout the week will give me that edge I need to shut out that monster of yours.

7: Cam- xD I'm so glad I got to play you again. I always enjoy playing serious friendlies and being able to find something wrong with each loss. I may not know the matchup as much as your friend does, but I do plan on not letting myself fall behind to the point where it's no longer close matches. :p Very nice performance at this.

7: Kola- I told Ryker I'd get at least 5th and yet I got 7th. I need to step it up.

9: M3T- The lack of match up experience showed a lot, but the matches were enjoyable. I need to learn how to play on RC before it becomes the end of me lol. Very nice set with Saint, watching it was a thriller.

9: The One Janitor- :I I didn't friendly you at this.....and I'm not even sure why. I guess I spent way too much time getting 3 stocked by ICs in the corner lol. I'll certainly try and get some in at the upcoming tournament.

9: Loser- PC MK looked nice, cool of you to show up.

9: Eggroll- Hope what little advice I could give helped. xD I'm never the best at explaining what to do with the very character I use. Hope to see your improvement in future tournaments. Oh and get a SWF account. XP

13: Cheap- Pretty much had a bad day, and even caught some sort of cold from it. :< Hope you feel better man. But good stuff winning money in Melee.

13: Aloha the Three Stock- Stop getting 3 stocked, play more smash, less CoD.

13: Ryker- Yet again, we didn't even play this is like...the 3rd tournament? THIS MUST BE FIXED.

13: Shaslam- Your MK is rather new, and the one major factor in you losing to Eggroll was that you hardly ever used your shield. Soo much aggression without thought being put behind it. Start concentrating in matches, when you do you do so much better. Don't let these losses get to you, but let it be a reminder on how not to play against the people you went against.

17: Skaterbaj- lol fun friendlies. Sorry for not talking much the second go around. I was pretty depressed about my set with Rag.

17: Mankosuki- :I wut?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
wait...relfex, you didn't use PT this time?

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
the only one who recorded vids at this was manko and it was mainly pcola players so there really arent that much..

_Keno_

Smash Lord
well, I had two really close games versus you that I want to see. I havent watched myself play brawl in a long time

Top Bottom