• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resident Evil 5

Fletch

Smash Master
I love this game. Only wish it was longer. Does anyone know where I can unlock that Triple-Barrel Shotgun that Wesker carriers around in Mercenary mode? Also, how do I get the Bow and Arrow?
The Hydra? Buy and fully upgrade the Ithaca in game and then you can buy the Hydra from the shop. I'd recommend doing this asap as it is by far the best gun for single player.

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
Been playing the original Resident Evil, I really hope Capcom decides to take the series back to its survival horror roots some day.

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
I love this game. Only wish it was longer. Does anyone know where I can unlock that Triple-Barrel Shotgun that Wesker carriers around in Mercenary mode? Also, how do I get the Bow and Arrow?
You can get the Bow by fully upgrading the S75 rifle (the first sniper rifle).

F8AL

Banned via Warnings

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
Anyone up for some Mercs? GT/PSN is KnitePhox. if ur not good ill teach you how to be, lets get some 1mil scores.

Top Bottom