• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Renegade Angels: Tier Breakers

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman

Renegade Angels
(Team RA!!!)
Renegade Angels are born from the feelings of neglect and absence of understanding. A crew born full of pride, morality, and the diveristy of character mains. We exhibit our own skill and character knowledge to soar higher than all what was even expected in us. This crew believes in obtaining our goals as an individual working as a team. To reshape what meta-game brawl displayed, we are going to work hard with our own talents and put back the pieces and prove that this game isn't called the Super Meta Knight Bros. Soon if possible are we going to try and host our own crew tournaments and try our best to support other growing crews and reconcile all other indifferences and continue to come as one big community.

Growing and learning smashers are all welcome to enter under one condition.......you must be eligable to come to crew practice once in a while. Inactivity isnt a strong matter if one supports and is equip with knowledge we all can grow from every so often. We all will have fun and enjoy the game as competitors and and as friends. We are all capable of even enjoying matters outside of smash as well if interested. Lets rock this community with our own pride heading against the grain of what once we thought to believe in!!!! As a sonic mainer i know the hardship and will continue to try and oppress the set mind ppl have for lower tier characters!!!

MEMBERS!!!!

Blue: Crew Leader

main: sonic
Secondary: Pokemon Trainer

The leader of Renegade angels. The goal of this smasher is to prove that a lower tier character can also win and place high in tourneys. This blue-wearing smasher was a former member of Enemy Controller. dispite all the fun and experience obtained in the crew he had hopes of branching from his crew and following his own path. Renegade angels were born and within the first 24 hours he had 8 crew members ready by his side. he hopes to change the future of brawl and what it really means to work as a team, true crew member, and leader.

Red X: Organizer
main: kirby
Secondary: pit

Red X.....a funny guy and what other title to give him besides co-leader but transporter. Even though he lacks a true character main, he does show potential of a great smasher. Even though he's not a top level smasher within our crew he shows great leadership and organization and well.....did half the work to help get this crew started. loyalty and determination is what shows. He is a member, a Renegade, and has a future where many can depend upon him

DaPuffster: Crew animator/techie
main: jigglypuff
secondary: n/a

A former diddy mainer who now mains what his name express. a top rank smashers born and noticed right out of a small shop in denville he rocketed to a top name smasher with ppl threatened by his name in tourney. Lets see if his jiggz can out beat and soar higher than his diddy already reached.

METL: Nickname: Linx
main: sonic
secondary: n/a

A sonic mainer with already built in tech skills. With a style opposite of blue's his aggression is what wins his matches unlike blue's defensive sonic style. He plans on going all the way with sonic just as blue. We may see them working together in the future. Another sonic plans to rise!!!!

Ikon: Crew Trainer
main: meta knight
secondary: zero suit samus

A strong member of the Renegades with a variety of higher tier characters to aid his lower tier companians. It's no doubt that with his Amazing techs DI and mindgame capabilities he will carry this crew every little bit further. His knowledge and aiding of his crew members is an asset that shines the most about his place in this crew. Bleachigo in Zodiac Braves he plans to stand higher above. Sibling rivalry....isnt that awsome lol.

Cross: Blue's fan fav asian/korean smasher....he must be good XD
main: marth
secondary: fox

This marth mainer has talent beyond what one could think a non-tourney experienced smasher could reach. With quick reaction time he seems to pull an edge over his opponent. He, as expected of a new tourney scene smasher, lack consistant smash levels. he can easily fall behind in a match and sometimes gain a good lead. working on that im sure he will even reach heights and not fall behind Blue's brother who mains a future deadly marth.

New members are still needed so if you would like to support and join a fun crew that has no bounds concerning the smash meta, give some info and we will work something out. ALL character mains are good to have here. i would even team with a link mainer!!! every Character has a place and purpose and can rise higher than any can possibly think. OUTSMART the player not the brawl character and anything can be obtained.

CREW WEBSITE
*check frequently*
www.hubpatch.webs.com
*Will update frequently*

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
As a sonic mainer i know the hardship and will continue to try and oppress the set mind ppl have for lower tier characters!!!

every Character has a place and purpose and can rise higher than any can possibly think. OUTSMART the player not the brawl character and anything can be obtained
Sonic vs Diddy mm $10?

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
Sonic vs Diddy mm $10?
you got yourself a $10 mm at alex's tourney. lol i wont try to say it's five either. hahaha

.........lucas dont be a jerk...oh wait you always were >:3 i told you i would so dont hassel me and who are you to say what crew survive. now it's one thing to ask for it back but to nag me lol you dont wanna do that so respect my words got it or i will gladly mm you that $140 and **** ya like i did at your place the night before the tourney with pokemon trainer lol

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Give me my money. :)

After that, I will bless this crew and allow it to exist.
He agreed to pay it back.

You don't control the outcome of his crew. That was a stupid thing to say

Blue will give one of his speeches to puff and they'll be going to stuff in NJ no doubt. There isn't much you can do if it's not your event. Why Blue associates with such is beyond me but to each his own.

Making the last mm 5 was no problem. You've been away.

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
He agreed to pay it back.

You don't control the outcome of his crew. That was a stupid thing to say

Blue will give one of his speeches to puff and they'll be going to stuff in NJ no doubt. There isn't much you can do if it's not your event. Why Blue associates with such is beyond me but to each his own.

Making the last mm 5 was no problem. You've been away.
lol puff is awsome bro lmao his puffyness is the ish hahahaha PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF!!!!!!!!!

R3d X

Smash Rookie
Give me my money. :)

After that, I will bless this crew and allow it to exist.
now I'm not sure about the whole money issue... but allow it to exist? honestly don't try to act tough and cool on smashboards... it's pointless... Anything that has to do with you and blue I won't get involved in but i DO believe this crew can go as far as it wants to... As for that $200 money match bleachigo? you take money from me whenever we go to the movies >_> you OWE me like $1000 if you combine it with what you owe everyone else lol but I'll still get you third strike someday... not soon though since you didn't win against keitaro

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Nah, I'm broke. I'm also cocky.

But I don't want to mm any of you, RedX is a good friend of mine and I will be training with him whenever you guys aren't so thats all that I have to say for now.

Good Luck!

(1000$ Serisously? Also Inui doesn't act cool on the boards, he is really blunt. In person he is the same way.)

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
Nah, I'm broke. I'm also cocky.

But I don't want to mm any of you, RedX is a good friend of mine and I will be training with him whenever you guys aren't so thats all that I have to say for now.

Good Luck!

(1000$ Serisously?)
The Legendary one has spoken oh lordy lordy thou bless the bleachiness

10 lol's

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
But seriously Good Luck, a lot of people are going to root against you for being "new"!

Also RedX's Kirby is okay, I just need to teach him a few combo/gimps and he will be set.

R3d X

Smash Rookie
K look, ur not beating me or chaos and blue LOL at the mm ur gonna have

honestly... bleachigo would probably beat the **** out of you... like he said he's a good friend of mine so don't get cocky with him either... he's REALLY good... he DID beat DM brandon at this last tourney and ALMOST took keitaro down but falco ditto's are well.... who can grab first so yeah... he'd most likely win

jorge199494

Smash Apprentice
honestly... bleachigo would probably beat the **** out of you... like he said he's a good friend of mine so don't get cocky with him either... he's REALLY good... he DID beat DM brandon at this last tourney and ALMOST took keitaro down but falco ditto's are well.... who can grab first so yeah... he'd most likely win
naw man u havnt seen me play

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
lmao RED X thats Tokyo btw

R3d X

Smash Rookie
naw man u havnt seen me play

I don't want to start arguing with my crew already... and I'm not going to... I haven't seen you play that's true so I can't say for SURE that you'd lose but I think blue can back me up when i say statistically, you'd lose... he's REALLY good

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
I don't want to start arguing with my crew already... and I'm not going to... I haven't seen you play that's true so I can't say for SURE that you'd lose but I think blue can back me up when i say statistically, you'd lose... he's REALLY good
lol i speak for no one lol.....im turning my head at that one but ionno we will see soon at road to VC we all are going so. but ur right RED bleachigo is good but tokyo is the ish he has a nasty ness.

R3d X

Smash Rookie
Geez Gerry good looking out for yor crew...
hah... well we've been best friends for YEARS and i know your potential and game like i know my own... and i know that you would most likely win but then again that's just reason for all of us to get better yeah?

MetLKaosu

Smash Rookie
Well hello everyone =D! haha. I'm sure RedX has mentioned me cause I'm metl.
Yeah... >_>*posts*

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
Well hello everyone =D! haha. I'm sure RedX has mentioned me cause I'm metl.
Yeah... >_>*posts*
well METL you got a special place on my list. names blue as you can see to your far left lol sonic mainer i would be but good to have another sonic mainer.

MetLKaosu

Smash Rookie
well METL you got a special place on my list. names blue as you can see to your far left lol sonic mainer i would be but good to have another sonic mainer.

Hah yeah. Been using sonic since forever.. or at least till I unlocked him >_>. I consider myself decent with him haha.
*learned how to quote by clicking the quote button :O*

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Everyone in this crew has to falcon ditto me for $2000 each.

If I lose a single match you can get $1000 off the debt you'd owe me and you can even have Inui's blessings.

10seriouz <3

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
Hah yeah. Been using sonic since forever.. or at least till I unlocked him >_>. I consider myself decent with him haha.
*learned how to quote by clicking the quote button :O*
same here. i was once claimed the top sonic mainer on this coast until i disapeared for a bit

-Cross-

Smash Ace
I'm in bergen county, woodbridge is too far :( I could make it if was in denville...

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
I'm in bergen county, woodbridge is too far :( I could make it if was in denville...
do you drive? and yea we will be in denville a few times. if you can travel and carpool to tourneys then i have no problem adding you in the crew.

-Cross-

Smash Ace
Eh, well there are much more complications then just driving distance, I'll think it over.

I can't drive btw ><

Top Bottom