• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Render Shop

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
Stuck between a parallel dimension of code and you
Thank, you, Sensai! Much appreciated.

Here it is, Marthmaster92! There's a yellow tinge on it thanks to the box it was in, so if you need me to get rid of it, you just need to ask:

thanks! i'm trying to make a userbar with it, but it's turning out jaggedy.....i'll have to try and get rid of those jagged edges....its nothing you did, it's just i'm not that good at fixing edges....i'll figure it out! Thanks again tho!

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
HI Ami... I need these rendered... Please take your time. ^_^

EDIT: ((Changed Miyamoto pic))

((Need Miyamoto with sword and shield, please))

((Need Ganondorf. All of Ganondorf. If you can make him darker, so only the glowing can be seen on the Triforce and his eyes, that'd be great))

((I need Ganondorf and Zelda, and if you can edit out the word in the middle, that'd be great. I understand this is a render shop, so if you can only edit out the background, and leave the text, I understand))

Thank you so much!! ^_^

Ami

Smash Ace
I don't mind taking out the words, MaNCooN, so it's no problem. 'Cept it takes about double the time, and it looks a bit odd (because I don't know what it looks like underneath the text).

Is this too dark ... ?

Why is there always a yellow tinge??

Hope these images are satisfactory.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Thank you much Ami!! ^_^

I'm sure I'll be back one day. You did an AWESOME job on that Ganon/Zelda one, thank you!!

EDIT: I know I just made a request, but I need another render... :-/ Only get to it if you have time...

Don't ask... its a surprise... ^_^

Ami

Smash Ace
Okay, I don't have time to do the render now, but I will tomorrow I think.

Aaah, sorry about the Ganandorf/Zelda one!! If you haven't noticed, I missed a little bit of the background from next to Zelda's arm. I hope you didn't use the pic already. Here's the fixed one:

Ami

Smash Ace
Wow, I'm really you guys ... my internet was being terribly convenient and shut down for a couple of days.

If they're unsatisfactory, don't hesitate to tell me.

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
Ami, when I render an image it always leaves dots around where the excess color was removed. How do you conteract that so well? By the way your rendering is .....beautiful.

Ami

Smash Ace
Ami, when I render an image it always leaves dots around where the excess color was removed. How do you conteract that so well? By the way your rendering is .....beautiful.
Thanks, Seed of Sorrow.

Yeah, I don't like having to erase everything in the background (ugh, pain). It's unecessary work, and you can miss some areas.

1. Okay, I suck at explaining things, so I'll just use E123Omega's picture to show what I mean.

2. I erase only parts around the picture like that. Then I use the lasso tool to surround only Marth. Be careful you have all of Marth (don't want to leave bits behind!). [Once I've lasso-ed Marth, I would press CTRL-X, and then CTRL-Z, and then CTRL-X again (and so on) to compare my cut-out Marth to the un-cut image to see if I left anything behind.]

3. Then, after lasso-ing Marth (if I was a fan girl, I would squeal at that), press CTRL-X to cut him out. Then, press CTRL-A to lasso the whole picture (which is basically all the background left behind) and delete it.

4. Press CTRl-V to paste Marth back in 'ere, and there you go! That's the way I made up ... not sure if there's any other easier way!

I'm not really sure what you mean by leaving "dots around where the excess color was removed", so if what I explained wasn't what you were asking, please correct me.

Top Bottom