• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Render Shop

Ami

Smash Ace
I dunno if there's one of these yet (I searched but nothing relevant came up), but since I don't make banners for people, I guess I could help people who want them.

I'll render images for anyone if they have any, so they can take it to the people who make banners to make things easier. Or if anyone wants to use an image for their own uses, even if it's unrelated to banners.

Just post the link and I'll erase the background for yah.

Ami

Smash Ace
Hahaha, thanks, Saberhof.

I'm not really expecting this shop to be popular. I'm just here just in case anyone needs a render or something.

I'll get that render to you quickly!

EDIT: Good thing that render has a lot of straight lines, 'cause it didn't take me very long!

Smash Lord
**** that's a nice render job.

I'll have some stuff for you in a couple of days.

Smash Lord
There's still a bit of background around the render. You might want to make a new layer and fill it in behind the render with some colour like cyan or something so you can see any wierd parts. There are some by Scorpion's crotch and around his right forearm and chest.

Smash Lord
I forgot to mention you might also want to save it as a .PNG file. It keeps the transparency in the background.

Ami

Smash Ace
Thanks for the tips, 8000, I'll keep them in mind.

Here it is, Stryks:

There was a blue tine to the figure in the picture, so I tried to erase it. Doing that, I had to erase the balloon strings because they were all blue. I added in white string.

And Kujirudo, yours:

If you have any problems with the renders, please tell me.

Kriltex

Smash Journeyman
amazing cutting skill ami!!!!! how long does it take u to cut out a render? lol it takes me like 30 mins to cut mine out and even then it still not pefect >.< keep up the good work mate! great talent

Ami

Smash Ace
Thanks, Stryks, but you really didn't need to rep me! Thanks anyway.

amazing cutting skill ami!!!!! how long does it take u to cut out a render? lol it takes me like 30 mins to cut mine out and even then it still not pefect >.< keep up the good work mate! great talent
Uum ... depends on the picture. It probably takes me from 5 minutes - 45 minutes. For example, the fighter dude that Saber asked me to do took me longer than the Pokemon one. Thanks, though, for the compliments.

Glad you like it, Kujirudo and Saberhof.

Ami

Smash Ace
The picture doesn't show up. I kind of backtracked to the home page and tried to find the same picture again by matching addresses. I'm not sure which one you mean. This one?:

Okurama

Smash Journeyman
Tijuana, CA (yeah, i know i change my location, AG
okay, i here are some pics i want you to, well you know =P

i do need this images, but no worries take you're time, just PM went you finish, would you (if you want i give you rep, lol, i give rep to everybody who does me a favor, too good that almost nobody does me a favor but you guys in the artwork emporium =P)

tnx ami.

Ami

Smash Ace
I do not require reps, but if you want to rep me, then go ahead.

^ There was a lot of bold black around the figure, so not sure if I missed some background, or cut some of the guy.

^ I had a little trouble with this one. There was some dark spots around the figure, so I'm not sure if I cut all of the background out, and I might've cut off some of the figure. If you find any parts missing, or parts that need to be cut out, tell me.

^ Any trouble, tell me.

I hope they're good!

Ami

Smash Ace
*Firefly*, you know I'm a girl, right? I don't mind people saying, "thanks, man", but only if they know I'm a female.

Stryks, this shop is for people who have difficulties with renders, so don't feel bad if the pictures are hard to render. By the way, I can't see the image.

Okurama

Smash Journeyman
Tijuana, CA (yeah, i know i change my location, AG
I do not require reps, but if you want to rep me, then go ahead.

^ There was a lot of bold black around the figure, so not sure if I missed some background, or cut some of the guy.

^ I had a little trouble with this one. There was some dark spots around the figure, so I'm not sure if I cut all of the background out, and I might've cut off some of the figure. If you find any parts missing, or parts that need to be cut out, tell me.

I hope they're good!
thanks ami, they look perfect, i love the way you cut them, though the secound one loooks a little "i have no idea with the feed" :p but it looks good, thank you :) :) :) :) :)

Top Bottom