• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

relationship advice for bowsers

Cra$hman

Smash Lord
i asked jeeves about it and we came to the conclusion kidnapping a woman to make her like you is not a winnign strat. source
bowser players use bowser for his downthrow, theres no other possible explanation. so its obvious you have the smae emotional and social problems as the big guy himself. i'm here to help. its not your fault (does not hold up in court). you guys are used to being the big boss and being able to breath fire, so you think you can take whatever you want. that **** may fly at a JCPenny clearance sale but not with the ladies.

if you want a lady to like you you gotta be smoooth. you gotta be suave. you gotta be able to wavedash. trust me, for the girls its nothing like the cowboy fantasy where he carries her off into the sunset, for starters she doesn't even know you. secondly you smell, work on that. third your timing is way off, 2 am is not even CLOSE to the sunset. i'm a samus player so i don't really know much abot getting the ladies myself, but trust me your system is not working.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
You know who wins the ladies? The original sexy man, Captain Falcon.

When you can't give a lady a kiss without melting her head, you have issues.

DRD

Smash Lord
Fell off my chair when I read this.

Oh my God...The answer is right here, how could I have been so ignorantly oblivious to it all these years?

A helpful tip: Do not penetrate accidentally.

Spikes, you pervert.
SPIKES!!!!

Vall3y

Smash Lord
Speaking of the dthrow, I dont see how it is so good.
it takes time so you have alot of time to DI away and be ready to tech away, so bowser cant follow up with anything.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
You know who wins the ladies? The original sexy man, Captain Falcon.

When you can't give a lady a kiss without melting her head, you have issues.
And mario, the original 1-uper. The nice guy, the hero; he has seen the world, and saved it. Link the shy emo kid, quite and mopey with his hair in his face. Or metro-sexual Luigi and his pink shirts and perfectly matching sets of hats.

But we aren't here to talk about what others have, this thread is about what bowser doesn't have. Bowsers need more help then all of us, lets give them that help.

Vall3y

Smash Lord
i dthrow, techchase, and dthrow again.
apparently there are even worse cases of serial rapists.

anyway, im pretty sure that in atleast 90% of the cases a di away () + tech away will send you far enough so bowser cant reach in time.. unless you are throwing next to an edge or something

Magus420

Smash Master
If by 'next to an edge' you mean don't have like half the length of final destination in front of them then yeah. You don't seem to realize how much space that requires for most characters to get away. When there's that much floorspace in front to do that you'll be b-throwing for the most part anyway.

highandmightyjoe

Smash Ace
Me and my old roommate actually had a minigame we made called "**** the princess". One of us would be Bowser and the other would be Mario, with a CPU Peach at level 1. The Bowser would try to get his dthrow on Peach therefore ****** her, and the Mario tried to keep him away. You just try to see how long it takes. Pretty fun.

And as far as my Bowser, I mainly use his uthrow followed with an aerial, or if I get lucky on their DI another grab. Is this not a good choice.

Metà

Smash Master
Can't some characters be chainthrown against walls with the d-throw? Someone told me you could, but I've never tried it. Pichu and Mewtwo can do something like that with their fthrows.

Paper Luigi II

Smash Cadet
Sorry for this bump, but why does Bowser get all the blame? Look at Donkey Kong, he has been kidnapping Ladies for some while too.

I will not allow for Bowser to take the whole hit on this.

I'll Take the case </birdman>

>_>

Bullfrog

Smash Journeyman
Yoshi's WAY worse. He can make babies with ANYONE, and then throw those babies just 'cause he wanted to see some fireworks.

RexMaster

Smash Cadet
Mostly at UofManitoba, Winnipeg, in the smelly UMa
Oh man, don't get us started on Yoshis. I'm surprised that those ****ers have even managed to reproduce at all. I mean, they produce some young, and them promptly throw them at trees and ****.

Although, I also have a theory that perhaps their eggs are actually those ? boxes, and their **** just looks conspicuously like an egg, complete with poopy shell?

Top Bottom