• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Regional crews at Apex 2: EC vs WC

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I am the captain for EC vs WC for regional crews. The Mississippi River is the border being used. Everything right of it is fair game for us to use.

I will be choosing two Floridians that are attending for the crew and Reflex if he's still considered the best from his area and still going. If not, then BigLou, since I think he's from the same area and considered to be of similar skill level.

Can the Florida scene tell me who they want in from the list of people attending? Can Reflex confirm his attendance?

CO18

Smash Hero
Uhh Im confused alex just said south is part of wc sonz cuz they have noone coming so basically like atl north vs dehf,sk92 maybe tyrant + south

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
CO18, he said the mississippi river. Florida is not under California unless Alex changed the rules.

Inui - make one for smashboard regional crews too.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Okay, so Reflex isn't going.

Can I have two Floridians in the crew please?

CO18 is confirmed, going, and incredibly good. Dedede can be a hard counter for certain characters and he's done well against WC players. He's in. I've never seen him get owned in anything, even Dedede's supposed very bad match-ups.

I'd like to take Seibrik or Nick Riddle as well, leaning towards Nick Riddle for that novelty factor. We already have enough MKs and CO18 and Atomsk can run Dedede, so Seibrik's best characters are covered.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
kadaj is south now and has beaten reflex and big lou in recent tourneys. he is prob ur best pick.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
HEY GUYS JUST AFRO THUNDA COMING IN THIS THREAD TO SAY BB IS TRASH.

That is all.
i actually agree with you if your talking about the actual fighting lol

i enjoy the music, the art, and noel. nothing else. smashers who have come over my house also know that the game disc is my coaster for drinks :bee:

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I think Inui should make a post stating why he has enough experience and strategical insight to be able to take on the prestigious role of the captain of the east coast crew.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
He beat me once already.

I'm not saying he's bad or something. I'm just confident that next time we play, I'll win :bee:.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
He beat me once already.

I'm not saying he's bad or something. I'm just confident that next time we play, I'll win :bee:.
Wanna play on a non-laggy television? It's harder to shield MK's faster moves with lag than ZSS's 2X-frame d-smash.
Hotel at an MLG!

Top Bottom