• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Red Steel 2. Are you Ninja enough? (not a subtitle)

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Actually I thinks its the true fanbase that cares more about Red steel, a third party game made by Ubisoft than the "Casuals" who will care more about the new Zelda game. Funny how things have changed huh?
So you're saying that the true fanbase is stupid? I mean, it was a mediocre launch game, I can't really imagine anyone being that excited about it, even with Motion Plus. I really don't see how they'd be more excited about this than a new Zelda game, which is likely going to be extremely good. They may be looking for hardcore games but they still have common sense.

Then again, Wii Fit has sold like 5 million copies. I don't know anything about the Nintendo fanbase anymore.

VaneWalker

Smash Apprentice
I want this game to have two different options so I don't have to buy one to play this game unless it come's with one.
They've said that the game will ship with Wii Motion+, but they have not said what the price will be. Here's hope to the standard 50$

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I enjoyed what I played of Red Steel up to now, but this seems incredible.
Ubisoft can make some good FPS games, heres hoping they pull this one off.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
From what I played (which was a demo), even with Wiimotion+, the game was still kinda unresponsive.

Had a little added depth with the slash strength, but overall it was still :\

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
From what I played (which was a demo), even with Wiimotion+, the game was still kinda unresponsive.

Had a little added depth with the slash strength, but overall it was still :\
I don't think there's an excuse for having unresponsive controls at this point.

Although I'm surprised that it wasn't fixed, as the difference between critical acclaim and widespread criticism is the controls.

Darkslash

Smash Master

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
When I read this, I though "yeah! an up to date Red steel thread" how disseminated I was

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Red Steel 2 is definitely much much better than Red Steel. The graphics is amazing, the game with Wii Motion Plus is great, plus the music is just awesome. <3

Top Bottom