• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reasons why smash 4 will probably suck

Paradoxium

Smash Master
These are my reasons why smash 4 will suck
1) tripping will now occur every 5 steps to discern any type of fast play
2) the gravity will be increased so that a single jump will K.O. your character through the ceiling
3) there will be a 79% chance that you will trip in the air
4) there will only be 1 playable character, but you can change their skin to look like a different character.
5) whoever has the most stocks will take 5% damage each second
6) whoever loses all their stocks first wins the match
7) everytime a person loses a life they get a smash ball
8) you will not be able to turn items off
9) in online mode you can only play against CPUs, but to give you an online "feel" there will be a 10 second button delay.
10) every level will move like rumble falls except 2 times faster

Now post your own reasons why you think smash 4 will be the worst game ever!:b:

Lugubrious

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lugubrious
Is this a game? Because none of those seem very likely and Smash 4 will not probably suck.

Paradoxium

Smash Master
Is this a game? Because none of those seem very likely and Smash 4 will not probably suck.
It's a joke kid, it's highlighting and over exaggerating the things many people felt sucked in Brawl. Get it? It's a joke, now post the reasons why you think smash 4 will suck!:b:

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
This is beyond genius, particularly reason 4 and 8.

Paradoxium

Smash Master
Thirded. He didn't even bother 'trolling' (if that's what he was trying to do...) and failed when he mentioned it was a joke. And he isn't even taking some suggestions light-heartedly. Way too serious.
I Fourth this.. Not a troll thread, a joke thread, if you will. If I wanted to troll I would have posted this in the brawl section. Nuff Nuff Jiggly Puff

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Bad troll, mocking Brawl's user-friendliness isn't going to get you anywhere.

S

Somaiah

Believe it or not, a tomato is actually a fruit, not a vegetable.

EDIT:
:trollface:? (: #failtrollsquad??? ((:EDIT2:howtonerd.txt???? Prophits~!!!:DDD

vahnx

Smash Rookie
/ignores all the spam replies above

I personally don't mind half of the things you mentioned, but I sure hope they don't have nearly as bad an online experience as Brawl. I've never seen an online game before with that much lag built into the game in all my years of gaming. I don't think it's the servers as much as we'd like to blame them, it's most likely due to bad coding on Nintendo's part.

Mr.Jackpot

Smash Lord
Oh, another 'I hate Brawl' thread? Well it makes sense... We are on Smashboards...
It makes sense because it's the place with the most technical/gameplay/competitive/TAS knowledge of all three Smash games on the entire internet.

Go back to /v/ or some ****.

peeup

Smash Lord
This is probably the stupidest thread ever. Not because of the OP, but because of every single post >.>

OP, the right place for this thread would be in the Forum Games section. People wouldn't react to it with such stupidity there, and it can be treated as a game like you clearly meant it to be.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Your assumption is most of the time right.

So if they do show some Gameplay at E3 this year what ever you think of it is most probly gonna be what you think of the finished game.

E3 will show us what to expect just gotta hold on...

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
You forgot "Meta Knight is invincible". :troll:

D

Deleted member

I think this thread deserves to be closed. We users join this site because we appreciate Super Smash Bros. Not trolling and spamming for random purposes.

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
The worst thing that can happen is...

That thing entering in the roster instead of Mewtwo or Lucario.

Top Bottom