• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reapers Game III - Milford, CT - Jul 13, 08 - *NEW DATE!*

Zori

Smash Champion
Oh well cant beat them join them hanenbow it is lol, can wait to see you guys there. yes shanus we need more olimar.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
I'll be approximately 72 miles away from this tournament, and it makes me sad I won't get to play you New England guys. :(

Nintendude

Smash Hero
dammit
So my boss decided she's gonna all of a sudden go on vacation for like 3 weeks. This means she needs extra people, which means I have to work on the next few Sundays -_-;

br4n

Smash Apprentice
Whoa, yeah! How'd you know? @_@

recognized you from your profile picture, how could i forget that fro? i used to be up there all the time (with steve, dave) and i remember you from LJ, you used to talk to winter right? i dated her for alot of years. lets get together and play man!

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
recognized you from your profile picture, how could i forget that fro? i used to be up there all the time (with steve, dave) and i remember you from LJ, you used to talk to winter right? i dated her for alot of years. lets get together and play man!
Haha this is true, I s'pose I am pretty recognizable.

Winter!... I remember her! Which is weird 'cause I really can't remember anything - lol.

Where in CT do you live? Anytime you wanna Smash/chill/whatev is good for me I got my own place. :"p

br4n

Smash Apprentice
i live in seymour its not to far, we'll get together and smash sometime soon. ill send you a msg on aim sometime.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Apparently I might be able to come again >_>
There was talk of a ssb64 tourney sometime right? If so make sure you have it before like August 17th.

If I make it I'm bringing a ssb64 setup. I'm accepting all money matches.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Apparently I might be able to come again >_>
There was talk of a ssb64 tourney sometime right? If so make sure you have it before like August 17th.

If I make it I'm bringing a ssb64 setup. I'm accepting all money matches.
IDK if I'mma get around to doing that. SSB64 isn't really my thing, I'd rather keep supporting Brawl. And SF4 comes out soon, and I'll be hosting tournaments for that as well.

i've never played ssb64 before.
Lololol wot

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
What time is this likely to end at (approximately)? The previous RGs look to have started at the same time this one is starting, so maybe somebody has an idea.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Yeah, my cousins getting married, (Disney themed wedding biotch...good ****.) animal kingdom, water rides, getting a tan, hot sluts by the pool/my hotel room, etc is a legitimate john for why im not attending this tourney. :)

You all should come to my tournament in August as well. So far I have a nice crowd of people coming (roughly 20-25?) and would love to add onto that.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=179908

Long Live Melee

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I'll MM anyone besides Nintendude in smash 64 but I'll play you nintendude, since i haven't played you in FOREVER.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Kevin, i've got to play you in 64 again. And I want to Rok Combo you in Melee. And I want to play your Snake.

So essentially, at some point, we have to play every version of Smash.

And, hoping Cat Fight, manages a Puzzle League set up, I'll be accepting all MMs in Puzzle League or Tetris Attack if either makes it to this.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Kevin, i've got to play you in 64 again. And I want to Rok Combo you in Melee. And I want to play your Snake.

So essentially, at some point, we have to play every version of Smash.

And, hoping Cat Fight, manages a Puzzle League set up, I'll be accepting all MMs in Puzzle League or Tetris Attack if either makes it to this.
I'm gonna bring an extra TV and see if we can fit it somewhere, but really thinking about it now I'm not sure there's gonna be enough room.

There might be space for one extra TV we don't have to use during the tournament which can be for whatever game, so if you have Puzzle League then you can set it up there. I'll let you know the day before for sure though, don't worry. ^_^

yo wes ill be bringing a set up.
and melee friendlys plz. who wants to burn after?
I think PoF is bringing Melee if he comes so there'll be friendlies most def. I'm gonna be the last one to leave (9pm probably) but if yr still around I'm getting picked up by a few of my friends and we can go to his house to blaaaaze. :"o

br4n

Smash Apprentice
I think PoF is bringing Melee if he comes so there'll be friendlies most def. I'm gonna be the last one to leave (9pm probably) but if yr still around I'm getting picked up by a few of my friends and we can go to his house to blaaaaze. :"o
sounds good, me and a friend will hang around after help you clean everything up or whatever. then we'll follow you guys and we'll chill out and smoke a few. sound straight?

noodles

Smash Champion
ok i really need a ride to this. itll be me and a friend. we can help pay for gas and such

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Wes- - -

Yeah, my cousins getting married, (Disney themed wedding biotch...good ****.) animal kingdom, water rides, getting a tan, hot sluts by the pool/my hotel room, etc is a legitimate john for why im not attending this tourney. :)

You all should come to my tournament in August as well. So far I have a nice crowd of people coming (roughly 20-25?) and would love to add onto that.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=179908

Long Live Melee
Sorry. You better ****ing come to my tourney though.

Top Bottom