• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reapers Game II ~ SSBB Tournament - Milford, CT - May 31st

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Well, Im pretty sure that the two rooms in the back could be cleared to make more room. Anyways the Barron's memorial draft they had a little while back had 40+ people and we all fit. As long as the attendance for the tourney doesnt pass 45 everyone should be comfortable and if needed the back room has room enough for more people so that could be cleared out. Im going to barron's this week so Ill mention it and see what he thinks.
Ah that would be awesome. Personally, I don't know Andy that well and Zach (Zechs) doesn't seem to think it's important for some reason to contact him. -____-;

That'd be a great help. :"D

MONEY MATCHES? :"D WHO WANTS?

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Ah that would be awesome. Personally, I don't know Andy that well and Zach (Zechs) doesn't seem to think it's important for some reason to contact him. -____-;

That'd be a great help. :"D

MONEY MATCHES? :"D WHO WANTS?
Dude. Me. :0P

noodles

Smash Champion
any MMs i do will be after the singles event and will be 2-4 dollars because this mite help pay for esticle

Antdawg

Smash Rookie
Train? There's a stop in Milford and it's pretty close to Barron's, actually. I'd offer to pick you up but I don't have a car, heh. -___-;

Maybe someone else?

Alsooooooooooo..............

Singles might be held before doubles now because of how many people are planning to come. Barron's is actually relatively small, and I would like to get singles done as fast as possible.

Those who aren't participating in doubles, unfortunately, I'll have to ask you to leave if there are too many people. I know that doesn't sound right, but I honestly wasn't expecting so many people to enter (though I am delighted lots of people are this interested! :"})

Next time I'll be holding an RG at a larger venue for a more comfortable setting. <3

Thanks everyone who is coming, and sorry about the capacity ordeal. :{

It might not even end up being that big of a deal, I just want to let everyone know beforehand, heh.
oh cool.... umm is there anybody that could pick up me and my friend =] we have 2 go by train >_<

also i wanted 2 know about 2v2..... is it $12 each person or $12 total for the team?

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
oh cool.... umm is there anybody that could pick up me and my friend =] we have 2 go by train >_<

also i wanted 2 know about 2v2..... is it $12 each person or $12 total for the team?
$12 a team. And I'll see if I can get someone to pick you up...

Yr getting off at the milford station, right?

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
mdrn if i end up going to this i want a 10 dollar blind money match
Wha - huh?!?!

Is this some attempt to get me to really play so I stop johning all over the place?

I'm not so sure about this... hrm... I'll consider it though.

Best 2 out of 3. Tournament ruleset?

For the record, you'll be popping my MM cherry. Be gentle.

MdrnDayMercutio said:
I am mdrn, see my name?
HAHAHA!!!!!

You can feel free to call me Ace, Mercutio or whatever. Mdrn works for me, but it might be less confusing for others.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
-------------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gwmyk4CyGw <------------
My new combo vid has arrived, enjoy.
Sick! I'm planning on making a combo vid soon, too. ;}

****... The editing in that vid was awesome Moon Deezy, seriously. Good ****.

Can't wait to play you again. ^___^

The only thing I can say in regards to yr combos is that you might need s'more mix-up because you can actually perfectshield the utilts after the dair so be careful. I really liked the dair > grab, or dair > utilt > grab stuff though.

Also, the video quality could've been a little bit better but still the editing was awesome.

2:42-2:45 = ROFL

Apparently Fox recovers from anywhere below the stage haha.

pirateguru

Smash Apprentice
Hey I use a CC and the last tourney I went to in AZ they had wiimotes on every station so I wouldn't be walking around still being synced to a game. My question is, do you want me to bring my own wiimote.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Hey I use a CC and the last tourney I went to in AZ they had wiimotes on every station so I wouldn't be walking around still being synced to a game. My question is, do you want me to bring my own wiimote.
I'd say bring yr own just because who knows if the Wiimotes being supplied would have full batteries, yanno? Don't want it to die out in the middle of a match.

I could just keep yr matches on one station if the syncing thing is bothersome. ;}

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
I think Summit should be banned (looks to Wes..... :) haha)

Pirate ship is a good level and very fun but with the spring and the cannons I would say its not a good tourney level. If it was just the cannon...or the spring...it wouldnt be such a big deal but there definitely is some BS attatched to that level.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Memphis, I suppose confused is the wrong word. More like surprised.

My car situation is messed up, no idea if it'll be worked out by this. Or if I'll be going, but if I do and you want that money match find me. All depends on how I'm doing money wise.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman

Pirate ship is a good level and very fun but with the spring and the cannons I would say its not a good tourney level. If it was just the cannon...or the spring...it wouldnt be such a big deal but there definitely is some BS attatched to that level.
Agreed. And I agree about summit too....it's all about Jungle Japes. (hint hint)

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Andy decided that if Zach and I want to continue this series at his place every month that he's gonna require a venue fee... Luckily, it's only $2 XD

Hope everyone is okay with that. Had to chip in a little bit of my own money to keep the venue fee from being like $5+.

noodles

Smash Champion
its straight at least its not like dm ****in 10 doolars

i mite need a doubles partner depends on how i do during singles

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings

Whatever. No Summit. Pirate Ship is still gonna be a counterpick.

its straight at least its not like dm ****in 10 doolars

i mite need a doubles partner depends on how i do during singles
Still not entirely sure who I'm partnering with. I guess I'll decide when I get there. It depends on if my friend Steve (Beast) will be participating.

Working on the 31st, can't make it unfortunately.
T____T

noodles

Smash Champion
dude so like if we team chances are we wud place 1-3 and get money. but whatever floats ur boat. idk no anything about memphis so i dont know who you'll do better with. either way i might not enter doubles at all.

The_NZA

Smash Lord
I'm thinking of coming down from MA. I hope there are some good people here.

The_NZA

Smash Lord
Whats the predicted turnout looking like? Medium sized tourney? Small? Big?

Top Bottom