• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reapers Game II ~ SSBB Tournament - Milford, CT - May 31st

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
A Wii will do. Thanks Budai. :"}
Actually it turns out I can't bring my Wii :-\ . I just started unlocking stuff yesterday and I got everything except additional rules, which I don't think would be unlocked in time for it to be worth it. Sorry, I forgot how to unlock the additional rules.

Shy Guy

BRoomer
BRoomer
Woo, that doubles tournament was AMAZING. I had so much fun and my heart was racing in that last match. Do the guys who beat us post on SWF? What were your names, you guys were amazing! I am Shy Guy (Mark) and my partner was Catclaw (Wes). Hopefully next time we win this. GGs.

Zechster Angriff

Smash Rookie
1: Cort ($192.00)
2: Icy Light ($96.00)
3: Catfight ($32.00)
4: Rich Kissy
5: MallSanta
5: Swift
7: Nesskid
7: Gorillium
9: Lock
9: Prc
9: Prince of Fire
9: Budai
13: Nved
13: K-man
13: Maulz
13: Jeremy
17: Boadi
17: Spida
17: Malcom
17: DD
17: Poink
17: Zong
17: Kris
17: Noodles
25: Emmy
25: Kyle
25: Paul
25: KamikazeDave
25: Greedo
25: Devil!
25: Dillon
25: Destry
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, comments? Suggestions? Did everyone have fun?

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
This tourney = My worst performance ever.

I could not believe I lost to Matt. All he did was spam dair.....all match...and I lost.

I compete with the best players around but I lose to Matt? Kill me. I cant wait for Metal Gear four to come out...because when it comes out...im taking a nice break from Brawl. :)

Edit-aside from that aspect, this was probably one of the best tourneys I have been to because everyone was really cool, I got to meet Swift, Nesskid and Lock made surprise appearances, and overall everyone was really fun to be around today. I also saw a lot of intense and funny matches that just made me die in laughter. Cort and I dueling with the Up B's, the "chase" on Norfair with Wes and Icy, me in the process of three stocking Emmy and killing myself twice with Shiek....good s-h-i-t everyone!

Zechster Angriff

Smash Rookie

I could not believe I lost to Matt. All he did was spam dair.....all match...and I lost.

I compete with the best players around but I lose to Matt? Kill me. I cant wait for Metal Gear four to come out...because when it comes out...im taking a nice break from Brawl. :)

Edit-aside from that aspect, this was probably one of the best tourneys I have been to because everyone was really cool, I got to meet Swift, Nesskid and Lock made surprise appearances, and overall everyone was really fun to be around today. I also saw a lot of intense and funny matches that just made me die in laughter. Cort and I dueling with the Up B's, the "chase" on Norfair with Wes and Icy, me in the process of three stocking Emmy and killing myself twice with Shiek....good s-h-i-t everyone!
It happens.

Edit- I hope you come for the next one. We will be improving on this one in any way we can.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master

Lol, sounds like the story of my life. Only tournaments I ever do well in are ones with a huge skill gap between me and the people there (i.e. Gamestop), but this was just bad... :( Oh well, **** happens.

The Norfair match was some of the best **** I've seen in a long time. And don't worry about the suicides, I've killed myself multiple times in tournament matches too.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Well, you only need the top 8 right? Here I'll post it in yr thread. :"P

EDIT: Actually, nevermind. Gotta contact some people in the 8 'cause most used more than one character. -___-;

Sorry~

Se><bot

Smash Apprentice
1: Cort ($192.00) (Snake/MK/Wario)
2: Icy Light ($96.00) (Olimar)
3: Catfight ($32.00) (Snake)
4: Rich Kissy (Snake)
5: MallSanta (Snake/DDD)
5: Swift (DDD)
7: Nesskid (A bunch of random bad characters)
7: Gorillium (DK)

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
1: Cort ($192.00) (Snake/MK)
2: Icy Light ($96.00) (Olimar)
3: Catfight ($32.00) (Snake)
4: Rich Kissy (Snake)
5: MallSanta (Snake/DDD)
5: Swift (DDD)
7: Nesskid (A bunch of random bad characters)
7: Gorillium (DK)
Lmao Matt (Gorillium) used G&W... DK as well? I was really just wondering who Justin used, yeah. *shrug*

I used Pokemon Trainer, too.

Top Bottom