• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reality 64: A Smash 64 Mod For Brawl [Not Quite The End | Page 26]

Gamerz31w

Smash Cadet
What about Krystal from Dinosaur Planet and Berry from Conker 64 Twelve Tales?It's always risk with copyrights protection consequences.

Gamerz31w

Smash Cadet
I would make Kumatora(even hinawa),Lucas,Claus,Flint models even Krystal from Dinosaur Planet including fact its copyrights protection.My modelling skills aren't the best.

Morin0

Smash Lord
trigger warning
This will never be released. If it is, it'll be some janky, bug-ridden monstrosity that would hardly resemble Smash 64.

Last edited:

Zarx1554

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zarx1554
trigger warning
This will never be released. If it is, it'll be some janky, bug-ridden monstrosity that would hardly resemble Smash 64.
Not buggy at the moment, thank you very much.

Last edited:

Jackpot08

Smash Apprentice
"In the mean time, we plan to be hard at work on new projects, built from the ground up. We can’t spill the beans just yet, but know that we’re looking towards a fresh start with brand new designs. "

Is the ProjectM team working on Reality64?

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
"In the mean time, we plan to be hard at work on new projects, built from the ground up. We can’t spill the beans just yet, but know that we’re looking towards a fresh start with brand new designs. "
That's referencing Wavedash Games.

Last edited:

Zarx1554

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zarx1554

Is the ProjectM team working on Reality64?
I wish. We probably would've had a release already if we did.

Zarx1554

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zarx1554
We've had a slow two months. But I found out what was wrong with my computer, so I'm having it fixed. If all goes right, more renders will be on the way. I was also learning vertex hacks just as it died, so...
Edit: A while back, I said that the first release may have been around late-spring. Don't count on that.

Last edited:

Sluigi123

R64/Brawl- Dev; AI Coder; Balancer
NNID
Sluigi123
It did take Project M 2+ years to even get into demo v1. Currently, we've also been working on other projects as well. So our hands are even fuller than what it's supposed to be. -_-

Last edited:

Zarx1554

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zarx1554
Update: New PC, just gotta reinstall everything and load my backups. Expect a new render within 2 weeks.

Logre

Smash Rookie
Hey guys! So I was looking at some brawl mods about a year back that tried to make the game more like ssb64. I couldn't find any good ones... Until I came across this. I thought it looked so cool, and I hoped that it would be finished because ssb64 is my favorite smash game and I thought it would be really neat to have a good mod for brawl. I stopped looking for mods a while back, but today I checked up on this project and it just made my day to see that it is still going. I'm really glad that there are some people who are willing to put work and time into this project and that you guys continue to keep going... Good luck everybody! Also, I would help if I could, but I literally know nothing about programming on a Wii or other things like graphical design... I might be able to join you guys after doing some research. :) Sorry if this was too long...

Top Bottom