• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reality 64: A Smash 64 Mod For Brawl [Not Quite The End | Page 26]

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
00000000-8.png
(we arent coding gods yet so I had to use pm to show you guys the brokenness

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
00000000-9.png

this is probably the best thing i've done so far other than secret things I cant talk about yet

00000000-10.png

btw this explodes now

Sluigi123

R64/Brawl- Dev; AI Coder; Balancer
NNID
Sluigi123
We're gonna show you guys something interesting soon; just a heads up!!!
On top of that, we still need animators still, since our animator has too many things going on on his end. :/

Zarx1554

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zarx1554
Happy New Years everyone! Here's a new reveal.
I completely remade the fur textures and re-posed the render. I'll be changing that pink mic to gray, just not now.
Never mind to the animator thing. We don't need a new one. It'd be nice to have another though.

Last edited:

Zarx1554

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zarx1554
It is Thursday my dudes. You know what? I'm going to completely recreate 64 fox's model from scratch. Nothing to show for now, about fox.

Player 3.0

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheWinner159
now that I look at it again fox's gun looks like trumpet XD(with a bomb on top of it)

Last edited:

OfficialReality64Team

Smash Rookie

Player 3.0

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheWinner159
may I test beta builds (this will be my first brawl mod I have ever tested)

Last edited:

Zarx1554

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zarx1554
may I test beta builds (this will be my first brawl mod I have ever tested)
I don't think we'll need play testers until we get really in-depth. We're getting there though.
Edit: Actually, I'll ask
Edit 2: Not yet

Last edited:

Player 3.0

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheWinner159
ok! just keep in mind if you need any i can just report bugs until I can afford a capture card

Ataxia

Smash Rookie
Just want to put my continued support out there. Saw the application post for this, keeping me hype. Hope to see something when y'all are ready. Keep it up!

Zarx1554

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zarx1554
Just want to put my continued support out there. Saw the application post for this, keeping me hype. Hope to see something when y'all are ready. Keep it up!
We have plenty to show, but we can't spoil everything!

Gamerz31w

Smash Cadet
I'd like to ask do you have plans to change Ness skin to early Lucas and Claus design from N64DD and N64 for Link in Super Smash Bros. 64?

Ataxia

Smash Rookie
We have plenty to show, but we can't spoil everything!
Super excited to hear stuff will be shown at some point! 64 is hands down my favorite smash, and the idea of a fresh face/twist has me more pumped then I've been for Smash in a while.

Is there a To-Do list that you guys have that gets updated at all?

Zarx1554

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zarx1554
I'd like to ask do you have plans to change Ness skin to early Lucas and Claus design from N64DD and N64 for Link in Super Smash Bros. 64?
Ness' Alt will be based off of his appearance in Smash 64. We haven't gone over almost anything past the original 12, but Lucas' appearance would be based off of Earthbound 64DD. Link has his Smash 64 Concept Art appearance for his Alt.
Super excited to hear stuff will be shown at some point! 64 is hands down my favorite smash, and the idea of a fresh face/twist has me more pumped then I've been for Smash in a while.

Is there a To-Do list that you guys have that gets updated at all?
There's no current changeless or to-do list that's available to the public.

Gamerz31w

Smash Cadet
Ness' Alt will be based off of his appearance in Smash 64. We haven't gone over almost anything past the original 12, but Lucas' appearance would be based off of Earthbound 64DD. Link has his Smash 64 Concept Art appearance for his Alt.

There's no current changeless or to-do list that's available to the public.
That's what I'm talking about.

Zarx1554

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zarx1554
It is Thursday mah doods! Anyways, most of you are eager for announcement of some sort. I'd like to show off my CSS work. I've been tinkering with the CSS and I got this. Yes it's not very good, this isn't a final build, in fact this isn't currently i the build. Please note that this is FAR from the final version, and that the icons will look nothing like they do now.
I'm currently re-rendering the Original 12, to have CSS icons that match 64's CSS. Here's Mario's
Obviously the real CSS icon will be much smaller, and compressed. But here's the high-quality HD version.

SlurpySloth

Smash Apprentice
It is Thursday mah doods! Anyways, most of you are eager for announcement of some sort. I'd like to show off my CSS work. I've been tinkering with the CSS and I got this. Yes it's not very good, this isn't a final build, in fact this isn't currently i the build. Please note that this is FAR from the final version, and that the icons will look nothing like they do now.
I'm currently re-rendering the Original 12, to have CSS icons that match 64's CSS. Here's Mario's
Obviously the real CSS icon will be much smaller, and compressed. But here's the high-quality HD version.
This is a dream come true mah dood!

likiji123

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Likiji123
3DS FC
2964-9225-5942
Beautiful, i feel like if you change the background to the 64 one (probably higher quality) it would be top notch but right now im exited for this :D. also not sure if you can do this but it would be cool to see the text be in the same spot as the 64 version and without the black bar

Ataxia

Smash Rookie
That CSS! Awesome! Once gameplay is solid and people can see it this project is going to blow up big. Keep it up guys!

Zarx1554

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zarx1554
Ok. Now I look dumb. Maybe next Thursday then. Um...we're having an intermission!
Sit back and watch until Thursday!
Edit: Enjoy a new render while you're at it!

Last edited:

Ataxia

Smash Rookie
Awwwww hellll yeah. Please for the love of gods get this mod in my hands before I die. Looking sick guys! Just let me starts the countdown timer to next Thursday before I hibernate. xD

Zarx1554

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zarx1554
Awwwww hellll yeah. Please for the love of gods get this mod in my hands before I die. Looking sick guys! Just let me starts the countdown timer to next Thursday before I hibernate. xD
There's not going to be an announcement every Thursday. We'd probably run out of things to show.

Gamerz31w

Smash Cadet
Just show everyone's sexy 64 booties in all of their glory and we'll be satisfied.
Sexy Kumatora from EarthBound 64,please?Krystal from Dinosaur Planet voice actress was more normal than in Star Fox Adventures.

Last edited:
Top Bottom