• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Real Roster FINALLY leaked? or new prophet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
My gosh you guys, just hold your horses and wait for a few more days. : /

Droogieb

Smash Apprentice
This is far and away the best list I have seen (cause it has both Midna and Claus) but it seems pretty unlikely, IDK I guess we'll see. Heres hopin'

Frogla

Smash Ace
Okay, so? Just because they've been shown on the Dojo or first trailers doesn't mean they're not unlockable(I.E: Sonic and Snake)
If Pit, Zelda or anyone else were unlockable it would have been stated in Coro Coro like it was for Sonic and Snake.

PrettyGoodYear

Smash Lord
That roster doesn't have enough BAMF. Also, Lip as the WTF character? Eh... no. She wouldn't be the WTF character. Falco is pretty safe, (Sakurai journals: he was SOO glad he included Falco in Melee I can't see him taking him out) And the starting roster FAILS.

edracon

Smash Cadet
why are the characters that are from older game that are not on the lists not on the cut-list either? (i know wordy and confusing xD)

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
As much as I like this roster and wish it were true, sadly this is false.

The Director

Smash Lord
Impossibilities so funny. Niice. :chuckle:

Love this roster but...I take it back, completely fake. It seems as though the immediate closings of all the 'leak' threads on Gamefaqs has forced all the prophets to migrate over here and flood Smashboards. :ohwell:

OrlanduEX

Smash Lord
Here we go again. How many people are going to try to pull this crap before Brawl comes out?

kamekasu

Smash Ace
Why do fake leakers think it's a good idea to include W.W. Link? I think what more people would like to see is a Young Link overhaul, with Masks.

icymatt

Smash Lord
The actual character selection is nice, but this guy quite obviously took the 'unlock most characters through SSE' thing too far.

iron blade

Smash Ace
How many idiots are going to pull this "roster leaked" crap? ENOUGH ALREADY. We will know the roster in one f*cking week from Japan!

pcamtz

Smash Apprentice
I would love this roster, in fact I'm crossing my fingers for this to be the one. But the starting roster is way too small, I'm not buying...

YSM

Smash Apprentice
One thing you guys need to realize is that just because you THINK something doesn't make it true. For example, just because YOU'RE expecting a huge starting roster doesn't make it fact. It could very well be this small.

That being said, the story was hilariously fake. Well written and unique, but still fake.

Ojanya

Smash Ace
Fail. Lip, but no Falco? Falcon starter? No. I'm sick of all these "prophets."

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
NOO! Don't say it's fake! I LOVE this roster! For the SOLE reason of WWLink!!!!!!!!!! I accept all the characters on that list that are complete and utter failures, because I'll sacrifice any number of characters for WWLink.

Yay WWLink!

However, a big chunk of the stuff on the roster does scream FAIL. Some of those characters just make me angry, but I can't stay mad when I see WWLink!

It's a shame this isn't real.

Super Smash Master

Smash Lord
Meh..It'd be alright. I'd have my Claus, but no Taka or Suka. :(

I personally think we'll at least get Taka. I kind of doubt WW Link, Lip and Megaman.

RhymesWithEmpty

Smash Ace
I would be absolutely ecstatic if that was the real roster. All it's really missing for me is Falco and Takamaru, but I can cope with losing them if it means getting everybody else I want. I doubt it's credinility, though. A.) Gamefaqs. B.) Too good to be true. C.) If this guy does business all over the world and whatnot...I don't know, it just seems to me like he'd have something better to do than get online and post a roster leak on Gamefaqs.

CAPTAIN BUTTS

Smash Cadet
You gotta love it when people go "FAKE, THIS DOESN'T HAVE THUS FAR UNCONFIRMED AND POTENTIALLY UNLIKELY CHARACTER I AM A FANBOY FOR" rather than "This is extremely unlikely to be true and I am given no real reason to believe this."

Zuby

Smash Journeyman
I reckon there are too many fanboy characters (Megaman, Geno, Ridley, Isaac, Claus) for this to be real.

Also, it's not real.

Intercept

Smash Journeyman
You know one thing that really makes this fake? Dedede being unlocked through SSE. Dedede pretty much has to be a starter or unlockable through event match 1. Those are the only two likely options.

TaurToph

Smash Journeyman
NOO! Don't say it's fake! I LOVE this roster! For the SOLE reason of WWLink!!!!!!!!!! I accept all the characters on that list that are complete and utter failures, because I'll sacrifice any number of characters for WWLink.

Yay WWLink!

However, a big chunk of the stuff on the roster does scream FAIL. Some of those characters just make me angry, but I can't stay mad when I see WWLink!

It's a shame this isn't real.
QFT

[10 chars]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom