• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Real Random: Jak (Jak & Daxter) vs Ratchet (Ratchet & Clank)

Clownbot

Smash Lord
I don't really think some people are giving Spidey enough credit.

That said, my vote would go to Wolverine.

Kingsmash-a-lot

Smash Apprentice
Wolverine...

1. He's got claws that can, well, cut thought pretty much anything.
2. He's basically indestructible.
3. He's got a kickass haircut.
4. Spiderman can just shoot webs and nothin else... >.>
Don't count out Spidey that easily. Remember, he's has super strength and agility along with his Spidey sense. To be honest Wolverine would win mostly in the endurance factor which would be Spidey's downfall. Initially, Spidey would give Wolverine a run for his money.

quirkynature

Smash Ace
Initially, Spidey would give Wolverine a run for his money.
Sure, but how long can Spidey keep running?

Ultimate victory: Wolvie can get a hold of Spidey's scent and track him down to where he lives, **** him in front of MJ and make sweet love to her later.

Go on, Spidey, run.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Spidey holds back when he fights though. If he really put all his strength in, it'd be insane.
I think I remember reading he can lift up to 25 tons now or something. lol

Viroxor

Smash Ace
Wolverine is almost unbeatable as long as he's able to move freely. Unfortunately for him, Spiderman would be able to wrap him in so much webbing he would be immobilized. Wolverine's tough, but he's not strong enough to break through once Spidey gets enough web on him.

Besides, remember that Spiderman has beaten enemies like Venom, who has easily three times his strength, speed and endurance. He's an exceedingly resourceful fighter. I say Spidey.

tko112

Smash Lord
Wolverine is almost unbeatable as long as he's able to move freely. Unfortunately for him, Spiderman would be able to wrap him in so much webbing he would be immobilized. Wolverine's tough, but he's not strong enough to break through once Spidey gets enough web on him.

Besides, remember that Spiderman has beaten enemies like Venom, who has easily three times his strength, speed and endurance. He's an exceedingly resourceful fighter. I say Spidey.
u 4got da part where Wolvey iz indestructible

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Wolverine is pretty badas5, he's healing and whatnot definitely give him the edge

quirkynature

Smash Ace
Whether Wolvie is indestructible or not, he loses the battle if he is no longer able to move.
Oi, oi! Don't forget them claws.

Not to mention Wolverine's been around far longer than Spidey has. I'm sure he's picked up how to get around without getting caught.

Not to mention....Wolvie is a PARTIAL NINJA!

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
I hate the use of the word "indestructable" >__>. If goku even does something like kaioken to wolverine he's destroyed lol. Anyways, i'd give the win to wolverine. Spidey would put up a good fight but pure strength won't ccut it, especially when your fighting sum1 like wolverine (with the exception of hulk.) Web = lol.

Viroxor

Smash Ace
No matter how smart Batman is, Iron Man has a suit that can effectively fight the Hulk. That means death for almost anyone else. And Iron Man is a genius as well, so I think he wins this one.

Kingsmash-a-lot

Smash Apprentice
I think no one is giving Batman any credit here. Batman is extremly intelligent and versitile. He can come up with ways to defeat just about anyone including Iron Man. If they just randomly met up and started fighting, yeh Iron Man, but give Batman the chance to analyze, he could pull it off.

quirkynature

Smash Ace
I'm rooting for Batman on this one.

Granted, Iron Man is awesome. But Batman is so paranoid he keeps a spare bit of kryptonite in his belt just in case Superman ever goes rogue.

Tony Stark can think and reason, but Bruce Wanye can think and reason.

As stated above, if they meet impromptu and decide to hash it out, sorry, Bats. If they have time to prepare, Bats will pwn.

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
Lol@batman he dead
http://il.youtube.com/watch?v=FywMOuMqNuI

Batman has a few gadgets, but Ironman is a massive awesome death machine gadget
Lol, I'm sure batman has something up his sleve for iron man, especially considering what the suit is made out of. Batman is also MORE intellegent than ironman and I perosnally think could pull of the win in the end.

quirkynature

Smash Ace
Funniest legit game to date?

My vote goes to Mass Effect 2. Take each and every Renegade option and you'll see. It's hilarious.

PD4FR

Smash Ace
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for the NES
Get out. There were much worse games than TMNT. I will admit that it was a hard game, but so were a lot of NES games. :p

I'd say that Rampage's port for the NES was the worst game I've played. It's not bad, it's just not good when you compare it to the best games out right now. Oh, and by "the best games", I mean the N64. :bee:

Inb4N64haters

Rychu

Thane of Smashville
3DS FC
1908-0105-4965
Hands down Superman 64.
The worst part is is that I forced myself to sit through and beat the game, afterwards I destroyed the cartrage

PD4FR

Smash Ace
Hands down Superman 64.
The worst part is is that I forced myself to sit through and beat the game, afterwards I destroyed the cartrage
A whole lot of people say that game was horrible, lol. It makes me glad that I never played it.

Now that I think of it, does anyone know the game Anticipation for the NES? That game was probably the worst party game I've ever played in my life, lol. Then again, that usually means it's one of the best, neh? :p

Top Bottom