• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Real Random: Jak (Jak & Daxter) vs Ratchet (Ratchet & Clank)

PD4FR

Smash Ace
Ahh, alright. Well in either case I suggest no more Naruto / Bleach characters for a while. Too standard.
I agree. Let's veer away from those, we've done three already.
Anyone who wants their matchup picked, speak now. Even if you've told us before, you still need to bring it up again.

I won't pick this one because I've picked two already. :)
For those who don't remember, I have picked Alexander vs. Dante and Arucard vs. Lucy.

Hopefully hearing those will spark your memories. :)

Edit - Sephiroth - If you haven't noticed, I will agree to mostly anything. :) Lets see the others' opinions on it.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I honestly don't read much manga aside from Naruto / Bleach.

I finished Code Geass, Death Note, and Full Metal Alchemist a while ago and am watching Kuro****suji, the latter three haven't been touched in a long while.

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
I haven't been keeping up with Claymore since, well...it got too confusing.

Teresa, however, I remember. I say we do this matchup.

Any votes?
I'd like to do this xD sesshormaru I know, gotta watch the claymore anime though. Last person to vote? (I'm rlly just waiting for the main 4 ppl 2 vote, I'm not important, I just read wut u guys have to say and watch the animes u tlk about lol. Except for the main ones of course~)

PD4FR

Smash Ace
In case anyone is waiting for me, read the post I made yesterday.
I already said I was fine doing it, You may not have noticed because it's an edit.
I'm not going to be very active today, I'll be busy.

Edit - I feel bad for starting a new page 10 minutes after Prof posts, so everyone check his message if you didn't notice it. :)

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I thought that the match was over already? Or are you voting on what the next battle should be?

If it's the match

Vote: Itachi

If it's the battle. I picked mine, if someone has a suggestion they should tell us now.

PD4FR

Smash Ace
I thought that the match was over already? Or are you voting on what the next battle should be?

If it's the match

Vote: Itachi

If it's the battle. I picked mine, if someone has a suggestion they should tell us now.
The last match with Uchiha was decided. Itachi won. :)

I had agreed with your suggestion, along with Quirky.

PD4FR

Smash Ace
~Watched the first episode of claymore xD pretty cool so far :)
Lol, this thread is cool because it introduces people to new Anime. Personally, I'm a Shoujo/comedy/school life person, so this thread helps me find out new Anime, too. :)

Sephiroth, when does Teresa come into Claymore, so that we know. I'll do my best to finish Claymore by Friday, provided it isn't long.

Edit - I love how this thread has 2,500 views, but no one joins in. Come on guys, even if you don't come here often because you didn't know the past battles we've done, we could definitely use some extra people! :bee:

PD4FR

Smash Ace
Claymore spoiler:
Techincally, Claymore starts because of her.

She's Clare's inspiration to be a Claymore. You'll see.
Ah, thanks for the info. I'll try to watch as much as I can afford to tomorrow; I rather like this Anime.

Those who have information on the battle may share it, of course. ;)

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Teresa, for sure.
I'll do my best to avoid spoilers in my reasoning.

She was considered one of the most, if not the most, powerful Claymore. She never had to use more than 10% of her Youki in battle, so she was never in danger of 'awakening', but she still could take down the strongest of enemies.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Lol, this thread is cool because it introduces people to new Anime. Personally, I'm a Shoujo/comedy/school life person, so this thread helps me find out new Anime, too. :)
Speaking of school life, have you ever seen school rumble?

Sephiroth, when does Teresa come into Claymore, so that we know. I'll do my best to finish Claymore by Friday, provided it isn't long.
If you really want to know alot about Teresa try to watch at least to episode 10.

Eagle_Eyes

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3583-1774-9356
Voting on the next battle.

I guess Sesshomaru v. Teresa is a go.

I'll help out Teresa. I'll also do my research on Sesshomaru. I have no idea who that is.

XD
Complete opposite of me, I know Sesshomaru, but not Teresa, I have done a quick tidbit of research, and wow I like Sesshomaru, however I think Teresa has him beat.

If she can sense aura and predicts the moves of her enemies so thoroughly, then the first round would go to Teresa. When they start powering up (If Sess even lasts that long) Teresa can easily power up to ever a bigger % of strength. Tokejin, or even Tensaiga (healing blade) by Sess's side, wouldn't stand a chance against a beast like Teresa.

Vote: The slight smile of Teresa dominates the mighty demon Sesshomaru

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
No love for Sesshy in this thread so I vote for him.
^^^^This.

I gotta look up just abit more on sesshomaru but i think tersa powers are being abit overrated from what i seen >_>

NOTE: U probably shouldn't say anything on sesshomaru unless you've seen the final act and the inyuasha movies

PD4FR

Smash Ace
Speaking of school life, have you ever seen school rumble?

If you really want to know alot about Teresa try to watch at least to episode 10.
I just saw your post, sorry.

School Rumble? It's one of the Anime I'm watching currently, but I'm not very far in it. Episode 3, to be exact. :p I like it so far, though.

Oh, and my Claymore progress is a lot slower than I expected, I've been pretty busy. I'll see what I can do, though! :lick:

asianaussie

Smash Hero
does sesshoumaru get bakusaiga, because that sword is extreme, everything it touches dies horribly and can't regenerate.

tokujin and the healing tenseiga would do jack all, but tenseiga with meidou zangetsuha might be good too...

and if that uber demon sword from the 3rd movie (sounga or something) comes into play, he'd stand a pretty good chance...

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
New match is posted, not anime related, it's real random actually ^^;.

Ryu vs Jin

K.O.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! vs Countinue?

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
A new match in the mean time would be good, but I still want us to go back and acctually discuss it.

I've never owned Teken, I've played it at my friends house now and then though.

Is this Dark Ryu or just regular Ryu?

Kingsmash-a-lot

Smash Apprentice
Evil Ryu vs Devil Jin is a dream match. I am a big fan of both the street fighter and tekken series. If you put first regular Ryu vs regular Jin then odds would go to Ryu. Both have excellent fighting styles but experience would give Ryu the win. Combo that with the long range ability of the Hadoken compared to a lack of projectile moves of Jin, Jin would be at a great disadvantage against the veteran Ryu.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Agreed, at normal states, Ryu has the advantage with range, specials and exp.

In dark and devil mode, I'd still give it to Ryu

Kingsmash-a-lot

Smash Apprentice
The thing about Evil Ryu vs Devil Jin is that it would come down to if Ryu can get close enough to Jin. Devil Jin is pure power and force, not to mention his flight and lazer ability. Evil Ryu is much faster and still stronger in close combat, but he will have a hard time approaching Jin. This is where I give the advantage to Devil Jin.

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
I'd personally give the win to jin simply because he's going to go to devil jin, and once that happens there stregnth will almost equal, but range and flight will give jin the extra edge needed to win.

quirkynature

Smash Ace
Title gave me lols.

Wolverine wins: healing factor and adamantium skeleton.

Spidey is good, but not Wolvie good. Perfect win.

tko112

Smash Lord
now dat dats settled,

next match-up should b Dias frm Star Ocean vs Archer frm Fate/Stay Night

This iz Dias:

This iz Archer:

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
Wolverine...

1. He's got claws that can, well, cut thought pretty much anything.
2. He's basically indestructible.
3. He's got a kickass haircut.
4. Spiderman can just shoot webs and nothin else... >.>

Top Bottom