• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ready To BRAWL? --[CUSTOM TRAILER]

Mr. Nintendork

Smash Apprentice

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Wow, that's an awesome fanmade trailer unlike 3244238 I've seen on youtube...

XACE-K

Smash Master
O_O That was awesome. At the end did you use every pic from every update because it looked like it.

Asuma

Smash Cadet
I have to say that was pretty freckin awesome.
Kudos on a goob job well done :]

Biosage X

Smash Apprentice
best fan trailer i have personally ever seen for brawl, possibly ever. INCREDIBLE work, good sir.

a little (very minor opinion) constructive criticism, maybe try and match the font with that of brawl's? it didn't blend perfectly with the settings, but still, the point is easily gotten across.

5 stars, Mr. Nintendork, 5 stars.

JohnnyInThePants

Smash Apprentice
It was a very nice trailer. Obvious that you put alot of time and effort into it. Thanks alot, I'm sure everyone here will appreciate the gift ! ^_^

espio87

Smash Ace
wow, it was just so.....wow! i'm speechless (not literary speaking, since I'm writing this;))
sakurai will have to learn from you when he makes the next trailer (IF there's one)
anyway, it was awesome, keep up the good work

evilflame101

Smash Journeyman
best fan trialor i have ever seen, loved how you did the ending, and how it was like a real trailor you would see in the movies, i'm so psyched now.

shipoffools

Smash Journeyman
that was a million times better than the game teaser we got circa a week ago. absolutely amazing.

blink777

Smash Journeyman
Excellent, excellent work there, and that's coming from someone who cuts trailers professionally. You did an amazing job cutting to the music, and the extra "umph" you added with some of the flashes was great.

Only critisism is the font. Keep it simple ;) .

Once again, awesome job. Love it.

Top Bottom