• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ready To BRAWL? --[CUSTOM TRAILER]

JDUDE11

Smash Rookie
That was one of the coolest custom trailers I've ever seen. I give it a 4.5/5. Only problem was the text.

Link he come to town...

Smash Apprentice
That was a really good Brawl promotion, you could probably send it to Sakurai and ask him what he thinks of it, maybe he would use part or all of it. The only thing that I thought would have been an improvement would be that instead of saying "this is..." "this is a brawl" it would have been more dynamic to say something like "this is..." "...an all out brawl!"

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
That was excellent. fantastic job :)

SurooshX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SurooshX
probably the best fanmade Brawl trailer I've seen -- wait -- let me rephrase that, this IS the best fanmade Brawl trailer I've seen.

Danon

Smash Apprentice
Really great job.

Here's some constructive crit:

The beginning and end are very well synched, but the middle is a bit drawn out. Some of the titles are just a few seconds to long, and we see that "Primid being born" shot one too many times. Biggest issue is I that think that the pace needs to be picked up in the middle.

The Titles themselves are very impressive. Nice font, and a good choice of having them come on black rather than throwing them on top of the action.

Love the ending music choice. Marvel Ultimate Alliance music works real well. (You may wan't to re synch the ending so that it works with the music....the pics just seem to speed up to quickly)

All in all, a really great vid that deserves serious analysis. The Pros definately outnumber the Cons.
Thumbs up.

Smash legacy

Smash Apprentice
This was an amazing video, that would be so cool if sakurai used this.

Great job and thanks for the christmas new years special we needed it.

Mario77

Smash Apprentice
9.99/10 Needs more Captain Falcon, even though thats not possible at this point.

Mr. Nintendork

Smash Apprentice
Really great job.

Here's some constructive crit:

Love the ending music choice. Marvel Ultimate Alliance music works real well. (You may wan't to re synch the ending so that it works with the music....the pics just seem to speed up to quickly)

All in all, a really great vid that deserves serious analysis. The Pros definately outnumber the Cons.
Thumbs up.
Hm? The music wasn't from Marvel Ultimate Alliance.
It was from Epic Score: Action and Adventure 1. :chuckle:

sfox8

Smash Journeyman
Best Brawl trailer I've ever seen. You honestly deserve some kind of award or something. Though I think you should go correct GoNintendo.

I could definitely see this trailer showing in a theater before the feature film. Great job!

phantomphungus

Smash Journeyman
Most fan-made trailers I've seen on YouTube are udder crap, but this one...Wow...Just...Wow.
This trailer is friggen awesome, keep up the good work. It may have been even better than the real trailers.

CRAZY!!!

Kittah4

Smash Ace
A bit over-dramatic, but I can say it was a lot more fun to watch than the more recent SSE Trailer from the Dojo.

Criticism: "This is not just Melee" IMO it should have been "This is not just A melee" since you follow it up with "This is...this is a BRAWL" etc. Largely semantic, but whatever.

Good job editting.

Mr. Nintendork

Smash Apprentice
A bit over-dramatic, but I can say it was a lot more fun to watch than the more recent SSE Trailer from the Dojo.

Criticism: "This is not just Melee" IMO it should have been "This is not just A melee" since you follow it up with "This is...this is a BRAWL" etc. Largely semantic, but whatever.

Good job editting.
Well, "this is a melee" wouldn't really work...
It sounds incorrect, IMO.:confused:

OrlanduEX

Smash Lord
Though I felt the music was a little out of place, this video had some SEXY editing and you did a good job of incorporating all the video and pics we have of Brawl.

This is easily the best fan-made trailer for Brawl on the net.

Top Bottom