• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reaction to Wii Fit Trainer making her Debut

What was your reaction to WFT's debut?

• Total voters

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
First I was WTF.

Then I was like, "Is this real life?"

Then I was like "This is stupid."

Then I was like "This is hilarious."

And my basic feeling is... funny idea, and a fine addition, as long as the other characters I want are still in.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I was initially mad and in a state of disbelief.

Then I saw the trailer, and she grew on me.

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
I'm sorry, I thought the joke would be more obvious. Google the last two lines.
I know, it's obvious :laugh:. I was using it to pinpoint her emotionless face, that's all :p

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
1. Wat? Is this a joke?
2. Oh my god, this is so stupid. AAAGGHH
3. You know what, this isn't really as bad as I thought
4.WFT FTW

Groose

Smash Champion
"OMG, why would they put a stupid character like that in Smash? I'm not getting the game now."

*Pre-Orders*

grizby2

Smash Lord
this thread is so special, I made a video just for it. why didn't they save the WTF character for the end?! XD
she's gonna be one interesting character.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I had just woken up from a nap when I heard the news. I was hoping this wasn't true at first, but after seeing her trailer, I fell in love with her. She's definitely someone I'm trying out on day 1.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Copied and pasted from another site.

The 4 stages every Smash Bros. Fan has to go trough after the reveal of the WiiFit Trainer:

1. stage = Confusion: "WTF! This can't be... I'm confused..."
2. stage = Denial: "This must be fake... or she is just an assist trophy, it's okay!"
3. stage = Anger: "NINTENDO YOU KIDDING ME? WASTED ROSTER SPOT!"
4. stage = Love: "Actually, she is quite funny and I should give her a chance... I love her memes and she gives me the weirdest boner..."

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I thought it was a joke at first and when they had confirmed she is playable within the game, I was very surprised with her inclusion.

But after looking at her trailer, overall I was very impressed with how Nintendo were able to provide her with a fighting moveset.

TMS

Smash Journeyman
I'm really surprised at the positive reactions to WFT in the game. After the reaction to R.O.B. when Brawl was released, I always thought the community hated the unexpected characters and only wanted the popular ones.

My reaction when I heard about it was "are you serious." But once I watched the video I got hype. I'm all for Wii Fit Trainer in SSB

People get use to it. At least Sakurai made the character's moves and tricks interesting.

Ray Robo

Smash Ace
NNID
RayRobo
At first I was in disbelief and thought it was fake. Then I was too shocked to even have an opinion. Now I'm curious and interested and can't wait to see what else she can do after watching the trailer.

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
this thread is so special, I made a video just for it. why didn't they save the WTF character for the end?! XD
she's gonna be one interesting character.
Hahahaha, this is exactly what happened to me and my friends when we heard the news :laugh:

Top Bottom