• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Re:birth" A Marth Combo Video

Mr-R

Smash Champion
yeah same here, how consistently do u do those in matches? idk if its worth picking up yet xD

RozeAkito

Smash Apprentice
@Mr-R: DSC (Dolphin Slash Cancel) is like super hard to perfect. I've been trying for like a week already. I get it 1/10 times. Honestly I don't think it's worth trying to perfect.
But if you try to, good luck! (If anyone, you or the other top Marths will be able to). Followups for DSC are amazing.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Damn, that was legit. Thoroughly entertained while watching, lots of flashy stuff I'd not seen before.

Really wish DSC was more practical and easy to do, we could tear a hole in the metagame with it if it was as easy as shuttle loop shenanigans. :/

V

Smash Ace
If only there was a marth main willing to perfect it to prove again how good marth really is. People be doubting our asian swordsman.

:phone:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Next thing you know Leon would master DSC and then he'd have the best two mutant abilities of any marth player.

Also...
wait
DB 3 downwards midair off stage actually killing people? WHAT THE .

DSC stuff is like giving Marth a wall jump... really some of the coolest usages I've seen haha.

PEACE7

Smash Champion
Ramin master the dsc that will make Leon wanna learn it making me wanna learn it making Kadaj wanna learn it making shaya making neo wanna learn it making nike wanna learn it making Brz wanna learn it making mikehaze not give a **** about it and still win <_<

Mr-R

Smash Champion
kadaj no WAY u can do it 40 % of the time xD! that **** is way too hard

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
A part of me feels like I'll never be able to do it.

Because I used to -always- do it accidentally and actually put time, practice and EFFORT into always recovering in a way to not have it happen.

Now I get it 0 times out of 100 tries. What do? :(

FireFly

Smash Lord
I have too much time on my hands but if I could master the DSC, I still would be the worst Marth on the planet.

Top Bottom