• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman Revolution

ZoroCarlos

Smash Lord
Fellas, I'm sorry but that Rayman "leak" from the other day inspired me a bit.
Rayman.jpg

Might ink this later i dunno

Last edited:

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
View attachment 162441
That's such an awesome drawing! I loved how you included Sukapon at the bottom there.
Also, Gamexplain posted an interview with one of the developers of Starlink. There's some interesting info on how Fox became a part of Starlink.

Klimax

Smash Ace
I don't know what to think about Rayman anymore, to be honest he's the only character that I can't say what I think about his chances. I just don't know. I would love to see him in the game since Rayman 1 was my first game ever.

If we believe in the chairs' theory, the colors fits more with Rayman than with Skull Kid in my opinion.

Anyway, i don't know how likely he is for the base game . But if he's not, I'm confident for DLC.

Last edited:

FunAtParties

PM me ur character ideas girl
NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
View attachment 162441
I like it a lot, bonus point for the little Sukapon at the bottom. That wind up punch visualized gives me the idea that his Smash can have a hitbox on the charge up behind him

Majalbatross

Smash Apprentice
Stuck with Nintendo? Didn't they abandon the Wii U the first chance they got?
While you do bring up a good point, at the end of it all the main culprit of Ubisoft's actions was that Wii U just wasn't selling at all and thus neither were the games. Ubisoft simply couldn't take the risk of releasing another exclusive/third party title like ZombiU and have it flop once again. That's why they delayed Rayman Legends to port it to other consoles.

Last edited:

StormC

Smash Hero
I don't know what to think about Rayman anymore, to be honest he's the only character that I can't say what I think about his chances. I just don't know. I would love to see him in the game since Rayman 1 was my first game ever.

If we believe in the chairs' theory, the colors fits more with Rayman than with Skull Kid in my opinion.

Anyway, i don't know how likely he is for the base game . But if he's not, I'm confident for DLC.
Brawhalla or otherwise, I think Rayman is in one of the best spots possible for DLC if he isn't in the base game.

FunAtParties

NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
Thread was 404'd, what did it say?

Regardless, I would advise against ever believing a 4chan leak, nevertheless one from /v/. Since almost all posters on 4chan are anonymous, there is no way to distinguish truth from false in any leaks.
It had a blurry ass zoomed up pic of Rayman doing that opera singing pose with a slightly touched up model, and claimed he's set to be announced in the direct

Majalbatross

Smash Apprentice
It had a blurry *** zoomed up pic of Rayman doing that opera singing pose with a slightly touched up model, and claimed he's set to be announced in the direct
Blurry pics are pretty much the first sign a leak is fake. Those are always low effort posts to get replies from other fellow anons. From the info you've given me I'd disregard the leak almost entirely.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
View attachment 162441
Great piece, dude.
What was the Rayman "leak?" There seem to have been a few- at least one linked. I'm a sucker for seeing the actual leak. Having it explained to me kills the idea it could be real.

Last edited:

RainbowMario

Smash Rookie
NNID
RainbowMario
3DS FC
4983-4921-2218
Switch FC
SW - 2028 - 6856 - 9692
Thread was 404'd, what did it say?

Regardless, I would advise against ever believing a 4chan leak, nevertheless one from /v/. Since almost all posters on 4chan are anonymous, there is no way to distinguish truth from false in any leaks.
Strange, i can still see the thread, i'm gonna post here under the tag spoiler the screenshot of the thread:

I still think this leak it's fake

FunAtParties

NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
Strange, i can still see the thread, i'm gonna post here under the tag spoiler the screenshot of the thread:

Why did I think he was doing the opera pose? It's been a long night. Still a blurry ass pic tho

Blurry pics are pretty much the first sign a leak is fake. Those are always low effort posts to get replies from other fellow anons. From the info you've given me I'd disregard the leak almost entirely.
My info is worthless right now until I get some sleep lmao. I can't even remember something I saw just a couple hours ago

Last edited:

Majalbatross

Smash Apprentice
Oh man, that leak is laughably bad. As a frequent /v/ lurker, those sort of fake leaks are so common to the point where they are basically ridiculed in every thread now. Ever since the Omni leak, the internet in general has become a lot more dismissive of smash leaks because even the most real-looking ones have the potential to turn out fake.

FunAtParties

NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
Still tho Rayman is picking up on these fake leaks quite a bit. Good sign for his popularity.

TrainerFireRed

Smash Apprentice

He's got the same shirt on from last dirrect. Unless all directs are recorded in one day, this seems very fake

ZoroCarlos

Smash Lord
Great piece, dude.
What was the Rayman "leak?" There seem to have been a few- at least one linked. I'm a sucker for seeing the actual leak. Having it explained to me kills the idea it could be real.
Thanks! It was this leak posted last page. I don't believe it for a second but I really loved the idea.

Dude, they couldn't have made him look more stiff in that image. You'd think a character that is limbless would have movements full of life on him, not basically T-Pose and extend his hand forward. Like, this actually hurts me as an artist. /end rant

:psycho: Let's pray to god that Rayman is playable in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate!! :estatic:
Hey, welcome to the Glade of Dreams!

Rayman Legends.gif

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

Boorepellent

Smash Apprentice
I think Sora will get the edge on him but I’m surprised at how close it is.

Also surprised at the number of people in the comments voting for Rayman as well.
Same! The Rayman fans on Reddit really come out of the woodwork sometimes. Trying not to get my hopes up for this direct, but I just have a feeling, man.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Sukapon is introduced as well. It will calm down the Nintendo crowd that complains about too many third parties vs first party characters.
Sukapon was already confirmed as an assist trophy, unfortunately. (I would have liked to see him be playable)

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Since we're posting polls, here's another one that Rayman needs some help in.
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Top Bottom