• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman Revolution

Hot_N_Tasty

Smash Journeyman
I just want to say.

Happy 1000 posts!

Let's keep the discussion going!
View attachment 160505

So what do you guys think of the new render leaks?
Happy 1000 posts!

I'm personally skeptical, even if the only "reveal on that that would surprise me at this rate is Agnes. Even if they are true, didn't the leaker say that it wasn't the entire roster? If so, I can't see it affecting the limbless wonder's chances.

E: Is it agnes or ayumi?

Last edited:

ZoroCarlos

Smash Lord
Happy 1000 posts!

I'm personally skeptical, even if the only "reveal on that that would surprise me at this rate is Agnes. Even if they are true, didn't the leaker say that it wasn't the entire roster? If so, I can't see it affecting the limbless wonder's chances.

E: Is it agnes or ayumi?
I say Agnes because you can kind of see the white collar in the corner of the render.
Also yeah, the leaker put a "?" alongside the renders, which implies there's probably more to come.

I'm personally indifferent about the leak right now. On one hand, we could be getting Rayman'd again, but on the other hand, ESRB leak, which is why i'm not jumping the gun and calling these fake as hell yet, cause that's what everyone did back then lol.

FunAtParties

PM me ur character ideas girl
NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
Shades of Shulk is just a tweaked Little Mac with some of those though.

ZoroCarlos

Smash Lord
Class was pretty slow for me today, so I doodled a few Rays. (Don't worry I won't mess up my future)
20180831_121023.jpg

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
Class was pretty slow for me today, so I doodled a few Rays. (Don't worry I won't mess up my future)
View attachment 160937
I love that pose on the left, nice doodles!

You may have seen this already, just found this on the rayman pirate community, Rayman 2 beta videos were shared:

At the end of the second video you see Rayman fighting Clark in a place which looks like the Canopy.

Here are some others (but they don't have major differences from the final release):

Also, another user from the forum called "ElZBoub" found new easter eggs on the Dreamcast/3DS Rayman 2 version, it's incredible how there are still things being discovered after almost 20 years since the original release.
9EqrQWM.png

In the first section of the Sanctuary of Water and Ice shoot on the big door multiple times and the message from the image will appear, you will then obtain full life and power fist.

In the Iron Mountains, these ones can be triggered during the balloon cutscene:
IpI2Jvb.png

MLNjivY.png

6LRVefu.png

gL56bA8.png

4tInKKF.png

During the cutscene if you press multiple times the Left Trigger one of these messages will be chosen randomly and appear.

These are messages referencing Duke Nukem
Source: https://raymanpc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1032&start=8900

Last edited:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend

You may have seen this already, just found this on the rayman pirate community, Rayman 2 beta videos were shared:

At the end of the second video you see Rayman fighting Clark in a place which looks like the Canopy.

Here are some others (but they don't have major differences from the final release):

Also, another user from the forum called "ElZBoub" found new easter eggs on the Dreamcast/3DS Rayman 2 version, it's incredible how there are still things being discovered after almost 20 years since the original release.
View attachment 160957
In the first section of the Sanctuary of Water and Ice shoot on the big door multiple times and the message from the image will appear, you will then obtain full life and power fist.

View attachment 160958
View attachment 160959
View attachment 160960
View attachment 160961
During the cutscene if you press multiple times the Left Trigger one of these messages will be chosen randomly and appear.
That's pretty neat, who could imagine that they'd give a shoutout to Duke Nukem and Earthworm Jim?

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

View attachment 160957

View attachment 160958
View attachment 160959
View attachment 160960
View attachment 160961
View attachment 160962

Wow, that is a lot of finds.

Looking at the second video, I see Rayman has what looks to be tank controls. I remember Michel Ancel saying that tank controls were going to be used in Rayman 2, but I didn’t know they changed it that far into development. Definitely a change for the better.

Nothgard

Smash Cadet

View attachment 160957

View attachment 160958
View attachment 160959
View attachment 160960
View attachment 160961
View attachment 160962

Dude, I love cave of the bad dreams, If Rayman is a playable character, that song has to be there.

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
I really enjoyed Rayman Legends, and while playing, it definitely crossed my mind how well he would fit in Smash. I support!

MrMcNuts

Smash Ace

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Happy Birthday to Rayman!

Rayman Legends is still one of the best 2D platformers ever and Rayman 3 is one of the best 3D platformers ever. Here's to the limbless wonder in Smash!

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

Happy 23rd Anniversary to the Hero of my Childhood. I won't draw anything for the occasion, I just don't feel inspired with Rayman at the moment.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Happy Birthday Rayman.

Here's hoping you get some kind of present in the near future, whether it's Smash or a new game. Or both...

Last edited:

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
Writing Team
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Recently played a lot of Rayman Legends and it's a great game, I think Rayman would be a fitting character for Smash.

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
Happy 23rd birthday Rayman! Here's hoping for you to appear in a new videogame or get invited to certain fighting-party game, maybe your father (Ancel) will not forget what he said on his instagram account! ;)
HomelyGeneralAcaciarat-size_restricted.gif

Ed-boy

Smash Journeyman
rayman_origins_vs_rayman_classic__by_raybbids-d9sxy0m.jpg

Yep, from the first game as a wee one, to 3 & the Raving Rabbids Trilogy, to jammin' with Origins & Legends in 12' & 13', up to recently with 2.
I tell ya, the fun times are plentiful with this blonde man-rabbit-dog-eggplant...thing.

Happy Birthday, Ray!

Cheryl~

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-1511-1076-9918
Happy birthday Rayman, here’s hoping you get a really good present this year... an invitation perhaps!

Questionmark222

Smash Journeyman
Happy birthday to my favorite -Man suffix character in gaming! Turns away from Pac-Man, Mega Man and Bomberman crying in the background. Not acknowledging the hero of an all-around amazing franchise, butmost importantly of what I consider to be one of the most impactful games in my early gaming years that I still adore to bits to this day, which is none other than Rayman 2!

Here's hoping once again that he, as my most wanted Smash newcomer ever, gets his chance some day...

Last edited:
Top Bottom