• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
Well, it's really late.

Here's hoping for a Direct announcement today.
With the announces of the release dates of various games and amiibos, I think we won't see see a ND until September-October, maybe they were going to do a ND this month, but wtih the sudden death of Satoru Iwata they didn't want to do a ND so they announced all the things from ND in little announces on Twitter. That's what I think, but I hope we see a ND soon.

Nintendo will be at PAX so maybe we see something there.

Last edited:

ikke471

The artsy ikke
NNID
ikke471
3DS FC
3695-0085-7971
So I had a little chat with good Old Nibroc.Rock and well... let's say I quite like the guy

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Well, no need to wonder now lol. You know, with all the different versions of the game, you'd think they would have actually attempted it already...
Instead we just get Rabbids re-ports of the same game with just "higher resolution". On a handheld. If they gave us the trilogy on HD consoles.

Last edited:

ikke471

The artsy ikke
NNID
ikke471
3DS FC
3695-0085-7971
I made something!

I am thinking of including a link to the ballot and printing it out. and handing them out in town

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Yup, I know! xD My cousin used to play it, and it has pretty cool music!

:3 and yup, they are.
;3 Glad to know, pretty cool. I agree.

And interesting choice of characters, heh heh. =u= Wish there were more of them from R2 and R3, would be pretty cool. But thanks for sharing. :3

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Last edited:
Top Bottom