• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
Tomorrow will finally be the day that I go to classes. My classes were cancelled last Thursday and Friday, but it looks like I'm going to do work tomorrow.:urg:

That said, I probably won't be on this thread until around 3:00 tomorrow, but while I'm gone, I want you guys to do this:
I want you guys to keep on talking about Rayman, be it his moveset potential, costumes, or taunts. The fanart that's being posted on here is incredible, so if you guys can, keep those coming.
In terms of how far this thread has come, we've got a good rhythm going.:4shulk: I can't believe that we're so close to hitting 100 pages on this thread. It shows that we're deeply committed to our limbless hero.
I wish you all a good night and the best of luck to you guys!
#KeepOnFighting

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Tomorrow will finally be the day that I go to classes. My classes were cancelled last Thursday and Friday, but it looks like I'm going to do work tomorrow.:urg:

That said, I probably won't be on this thread until around 3:00 tomorrow, but while I'm gone, I want you guys to do this:
I want you guys to keep on talking about Rayman, be it his moveset potential, costumes, or taunts. The fanart that's being posted on here is incredible, so if you guys can, keep those coming.
In terms of how far this thread has come, we've got a good rhythm going.:4shulk: I can't believe that we're so close to hitting 100 pages on this thread. It shows that we're deeply committed to our limbless hero.
#KeepOnFighting
Good luck...and take care..

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

#KeepOnFighting
:D Good luck!

And of course! ^u^ I will try to draw as much Rayman stuff as I can! thanks to this thread, i REALLY got inspired!

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
:D Good luck!

And of course! ^u^ I will try to draw as much Rayman stuff as I can! thanks to this thread, i REALLY got inspired!
Don't feel pressured to do fan art. You can make some art if you want to. However, don't feel obligated to do so if it stresses you out.
That said, I love your drawings. We appreciate you sharing it with us.;)

AndreaAC

Don't feel pressured to do fan art. You can make some art if you want to. However, don't feel obligated to do so if it stresses you out.
That said, I love your drawings. We appreciate you sharing it with us.;)
Aww...^u^ thank you! Glad you like them! and don't worry, I will make those drawing when I feel inspired and motivated!

And no problem! Drawing Rayman is a lot of fun!

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I guess I'll try to draw Rayman again soon. I'll try to make something to post for tomorrow. Anyways, everyone...Good night. Take care...

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Is Rayman's thread the new Ridley thread?

I'm seeing a lot of old faces here.

SnarkyCrow

Smash Cadet
NNID
Snarkycrow

I suppose? After the whole fake leak incident the thread boomed and became the talk of the town for a while. Things are dying down a bit so it's all smooth again.

Nope definitely not the ridley group. Certainly not us.

Ridley is purple. Rayman is purple. Bith start with an r. Neither are playable. Coincidence? i think so.

AndreaAC

Well, since the "Ridley" thread has changed a "bit"....sometimes don't know what to do anymore in there. And I love drawing Rayman nearly as much as I love drawing Ridley.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist

Well, since the "Ridley" thread has changed a "bit"....sometimes don't know what to do anymore in there. And I love drawing Rayman nearly as much as I love drawing Ridley.
The "Ridley" thread as many may have known it in the past is not the same anymore. We still have the supporters, yes, but things changed. It's just a place for friends to socialize...and other things to occur...

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I didn't mean it like that guys. T.T

NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
So what exactly are we going to do with this thread, anyways? I'd say turn it into a "Rayman for DLC" thread, but it's got so much baggage already that it may be better to simply lock this one and start a new thread with a similar title (something like "The Hero of The Glade of Dreams, Rayman for DLC", maybe) to discuss Rayman as a character outside of the "leak".

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
This is literally nothing, we can post till around 2000, then it gets closed
So what exactly are we going to do with this thread, anyways? I'd say turn it into a "Rayman for DLC" thread, but it's got so much baggage already that it may be better to simply lock this one and start a new thread with a similar title (something like "The Hero of The Glade of Dreams, Rayman for DLC", maybe) to discuss Rayman as a character outside of the "leak".

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
This is literally nothing, we can post till around 2000, then it gets closed
He doesn't mean how much can we post, and shh, don't talk about that place. What happens there is for members of the group only to know.

As for this.

I don't know why we should have another thread for anything else to talk about for Rayman, just because of that leak. All threads subcome to a leak discussion here or there, but it's fine, as long as it is relevant to the topic and doesn't cause hostile back and forth between members.

And besides, I think the focus could be DLC, but I feel like anything that involves Rayman should be discussed or shared here, like art projects or other things Smash related. But it's up to the OP of this thread to really decide anyways...

Last edited:
The original purpose of this thread is Rayman support. The title is just a reference to recent events. No reason to make another

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Off topic, but;

The original purpose of this thread is Rayman support. The title is just a reference to recent events. No reason to make another
Oni. Since you are the OP of our thread, One; are you going to make the next one? and Two; could you make thread "title cards" like this one and what IsmaR use to do in the old threads we had? Just something I thought about.

toadster101

Banned via Warnings
NNID
toadster101
3DS FC
1891-1323-0892

Would the Rabbids get any representation in Smash Bros. if Rayman gets in even though the Rabbids series is seperate from the main Rayman series?
I think they would take most of their inspiration from Rayman Origins and Rayman Legends, with some additional references from Rayman and Rayman 2: The Great Escape. The Rabbids aren't heavily associated with Rayman anymore, and that's probably for the better. The first Rabbids game was great, but as time passed, the franchise started becoming more about the Rabbids and less about Rayman. You don't see any mention of the Rabbids in Rayman's trophy description, do you? It also claims that his game of origin is the aptly named Rayman Origins. Maybe this is a reference to the fact that Rayman Origins started development as a prequel to the first game in the series. Regardless of whether or not that's accurate, it's worth mentioning.

Off topic, but;

Oni. Since you are the OP of our thread, One; are you going to make the next one? and Two; could you make thread "title cards" like this one and what IsmaR use to do in the old threads we had? Just something I thought about.
I don't really care. I think dark meta knight wants to make it

and do you mean

made by n3on actually.

I could try to make one but no promises. Liquid seems to be better at this anyway

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I don't really care. I think dark meta knight wants to make it

and do you mean

made by n3on actually.

I could try to make one but no promises. Liquid seems to be better at this anyway
[collapse="Off topic"]Oh, ok then. No big deal, just was wondering.

And no, I meant the likes of; "Rayman Thread - Amongst the Legends" (as an example, not what we would use since it's for Ridley of course) Or something like that. Just to spice things up I guess, but it's fine either way. But thanks anyways.[/collapse]

Last edited:
Top Bottom