• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

Narth

Plox
NNID
nathanrinkster
3DS FC
1736-2381-3285
I have to say, I am extremely excited if this leak is true! I do believe it - the pixel "leakage" shared by other characters, the icon given to him, even the shop icon on the main menu - if it's fake, the dude did a great job faking it... but my message is...

GET HYPE!!!

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
All the character models on the roster bleed ever-so-slightly into the black below the portrait, and the letters are slightly on the portrait. The Shop Button seems to be lined up with the 3DS icon and the Manual icon. The "Joins the Battle" screen has the little details right, too.

Looks legit to me, I just need video evidence and I'm sold.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Huh, we have Warchamp7 in the thread. Hi Warchamp!

You all realize that if this comes to pass we're clearly going to get Duke Nukem next and finally Master Chief. =P

Smash Kingdom saw the 3rd party characters announced in order.
Not to take a dump on your joke, but Japan dislikes the Xbox line. Just saying.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I ACTUALLY THINK MY HEART NEARLY STOPPED

THIS LITERALLY CAME OUT OF NOWHERE, I GAVE UP HOPE, THEN THIS.

Raijinken

Smash Master
Haven't played any Rayman games since the first one for GBC, but he'd be an interesting (and probably welcome) addition. Wouldn't mind this leak being true.

Mario1080p

Smash Cadet
NNID
Mario128-1080p
3DS FC
4682-8448-5127
I'm all for Rayman, was just glad he was featured as a Trophy.

Come to think of it, back before Melee came out, I was imagining Rayman, Sonic, & Pac-man in a smash battle. Seeing this "leak" could bring my imagination into a reality + Mega Man.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I have to give them credit for trying here, but it leans towards fake.

Still... one of the better ones.

Khao

Smash Lord
I want this to be real so ****ing badly.

But I'm not really buying it. Something about every picture just rubs me the wrong way. I won't start with crazy investigations and artwork comparisons (doing that just leads to "Shulk is a little mac edit, guys!") but I don't see any reason to believe in this just going by those pictures. We've seen some good fakes before, this can perfectly just be one of them.

Not to mention, I already told myself that I'm not expecting any DLC characters other than Mewtwo, especially not at the same time.

So yeah, I'm calling fake for now. And I don't think anything short of official words or a video will convince me otherwise.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
If you know that I'm joking then why are you even bothering? Of course they're not going to be in this game.
Sorry, I'm kind of on my serious side right now. I just feel the need to tell anyone that jokingly says [Xbox character] in Smash the fallacy of it.

Dewi616

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, his pose is the exact same as the one on his original box art! If it's fake, it's a pretty good detail!

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
I like that (if this were fake) they at least took the effort to make it a Wii U leak instead of a low res 3DS leak. I can appreciate that.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

Compare away my friends. I personally think it looks pretty legit. Notice the Orange is slightly darker in Rayman's character card.

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Suddenly there are people in here. Hi guys! Welcome to my humble thread.
I'm just glad that I was present for the occasion.
All merchandise is kept to the front of the thread, feel free to make yourselves at home.

wingedarcher7

The PSI Powerhouse
NNID
speedstar623
3DS FC
3411-2028-1159
I'm seriously hoping this'll be real too. The images look nice, but I'm not expecting it to be legit..I definitely support this, though.

D

Deleted member

And suddenly... interest.

Never has a rumor leak piqued so much interest in Rayman in this forum.

Personally, I know it's fake, but I would love for it to be so real.

Noss92

Smash Cadet
NNID
Ness92
Something is wrong in this pic

Where is his shadow? Every character has a shadow in these portraits.... just check a random video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPhLafYvLGc

EDIT: I DIDN'T NOTICE! the shadow only appears when you select the character! I wanna biliv

Last edited:

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Dammit I have to go to work when it JUST GOT INTERESTING! I want to believe....

Oh, and sorry for coming in so suddenly. This is a pretty interesting leak, so I want in on the discussion. :p

Last edited:

toadster101

Banned via Warnings
NNID
toadster101
3DS FC
1891-1323-0892
The render looks ridiculously good. I'm betting this is legit. #TeamReal

UltimateXsniper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5198-2617-9626
I want this to be real. But I'll wait until nintendo says anything about it. If he is ever going to be in the game, can you imagine what is amiibo would look like? :urg:

wingedarcher7

The PSI Powerhouse
NNID
speedstar623
3DS FC
3411-2028-1159
If this isn't completely accepted or rejected by the time Mewtwo comes out, the first thing I'm going to do when Mewtwo comes out is check if he's between Greninja and R.O.B and check if Mewtwo's art looks like it does in this leak. That'll get me to believe more than anything at this point.

NotLiquid

Smash Lord

all about the hype train
I can see this picture get a lot of mileage. Especially if the leak is fake.

If this isn't completely accepted or rejected by the time Mewtwo comes out, the first thing I'm going to do when Mewtwo comes out is check if he's between Greninja and R.O.B and check if Mewtwo's art looks like it does in this leak. That'll get me to believe more than anything at this point.
I'd figure the first thing to check is the render itself? The CSS can really go any way.

Last edited:
Top Bottom