• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Oh geez.. that face, it reminds me of a... certain video of Pinkie Pie "smiling" xD.

Nice drawing, I love it!

EDIT: From what part of R3 are those ambients sounds? .. they sound so scary without a music.. o_o xD
Sorry for the late reply, they are from the Land of the Livid Dead I believe.

xD And yeah, you're right, it does remind me of that Pinkie Pie bloody eyes picture. Thanks, glad you liked it. .u.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Oh geez.. that face, it reminds me of a... certain video of Pinkie Pie "smiling" xD.

Nice drawing, I love it!

EDIT: From what part of R3 are those ambients sounds? .. they sound so scary without a music.. o_o xD
O-O Smile HD? No, that's way worse than bloody Ly, honestly.

.o. Oh and these are from the inside of the portal that is in the Tower of the Land of the Livid Dead.

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
O-O Smile HD? No, that's way worse than bloody Ly, honestly.

.o. Oh and these are from the inside of the portal that is in the Tower of the Land of the Livid Dead.
Yeah, THAT video xD, it's funny because I had never heard of the song that sounds in that video and I ended liking the video for the song a̶n̶d̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶p̶p̶e̶n̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶i̶t̶.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Yeah, THAT video xD, it's funny because I had never heard of the song that sounds in that video and I ended liking the video for the song a̶n̶d̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶p̶p̶e̶n̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶i̶t̶.
=u= Well, it is indeed a good remix of the Smile song, and well, even if I got a bit horrified by it, it is basically Happy Tree Friends but using ponies.

Last edited:

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104

It's done. Finally.
You know what, ikke471 ikke471 ?
People like you are the reason why I want to see Rayman in Smash. Think about it:
You loved Rayman so much that you went to art school and were one of the admins for Operation Rayfall. Heck, I laughed out loud when you said you were trying to draw the baby, but always ended up drawing Rayman.:laugh:
People like you deserve to be rewarded for their dedication to a franchise. I just WANT to see this fanbase to get rewarded by getting their character in Smash because quite frankly, there's no fanbase quite like the Rayman fanbase.
Your video really warmed my heart. Everyone in this thread can relate to you just by watching the video.
Bravo, man.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

It's done. Finally.
This video was amazing, I'm glad to have met you and all the others on this thread as well. As weird as it sounds, Rayman has affected our lives in a very positive way. I'm glad to be a part of this fanbase, here's to another 20 years!

PrettyIvyPearls22

Smash Ace
Eh....social media. I want to remain positive here guys, but I''m really starting to doubt we will be getting another Nintendo Direct for this year. I want to be proven wrong but I don't think we are getting one anymore. We know all of the games coming out for Holiday, so its just sad and dark times for Nintendo right about now.

Furret24

Smash Master
Eh....social media. I want to remain positive here guys, but I''m really starting to doubt we will be getting another Nintendo Direct for this year. I want to be proven wrong but I don't think we are getting one anymore. We know all of the games coming out for Holiday, so its just sad and dark times for Nintendo right about now.
Nintendo's Christmas lineup is so bad this year, Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash looks tempting. :/

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
Here's something, I guess.

Nintendo's Christmas lineup is so bad this year, Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash looks tempting. :/
If only they hadn't moved every hype game to 2016.

I'm the type of person who can wait for a game's release if it means a better quality product, though. Can't have anymore Sonic 2006s running around the industry, am I right?

louie g

Smash Journeyman

It's done. Finally.
That was an amazing watch, bro, really inspiring stuff, loved the hand drawn emotes, and it was great to hear you found art through rayman. Loved the high budget murphy costume too, this pretty much made my day.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux

It's done. Finally.
I'm rooting for you, I don't have the means to make a video myself, so you had better win this for all of us!

-

Was really starting to get the feels in there, well done mate. Makes me want to do more than I have been lately.

ikke471

The artsy ikke
NNID
ikke471
3DS FC
3695-0085-7971
Thank you all so much for the kind words!
It means a lot to me c:
If you really want me to win you should probably keep an eye on the actual contest page and vote 5/5 hearts on my video :D

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
Thank you all so much for the kind words!
It means a lot to me c:
If you really want me to win you should probably keep an eye on the actual contest page and vote 5/5 hearts on my video :D
Can you post the link to the contest page both on here and on your video description?

Top Bottom